PDA

View Full Version : Best Sushi in Havasu??

Wicky
09-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Last I heard the only game in town wasn't so great.

phebus
09-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Bikini Cafe on the island at the Island Inn is pretty good. The sushi chef Elvis is very entertaining also.

Tom Brown
09-30-2007, 07:23 PM
I'll bet a decent sushi place would go over great in Havasu.
The only problem is finding someone who can make decent sushi..... in Havasu.

STV_Keith
09-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey Wicky! My boss is really into Sushi...now lives in Kingman, AZ and drives to Flagstaff pretty much every weekend to get some. :) We eat at a place here in Vegas every Wednesday for lunch. He's picky, rightfully so, about where he will eat though...and I go by his recommendation.
He went to one place in Havi a while back and said he was "scared" and wouldn't go back. I heard that a new place opened in the Islander and told him...he went and said the sushi bar in the place was about 5' long and didn't have much. He wasn't impressed.
In other words, great place for you to open up shop. :D Bring on the Cajun Albacore! YUMMMM...my fav. :)

Wicky
09-30-2007, 07:34 PM
I do an awesome pico de gallo albacore and maguro!! Tomba Mia!!! I'll bring it on in in April!!

mobldj
09-30-2007, 08:18 PM
great place to eat,i think its called........between her thighs,alittle fishy tho

Wicky
09-30-2007, 08:23 PM
great place to eat,i think its called........between her thighs,alittle fishy tho
nothing a good douching couldn't cure...well, I take that back...sometime's there is no curing a stanky coochy!!!:eek:
...but when its good....yum yum!!!! Call me emo box!!!

mobldj
09-30-2007, 08:25 PM
havastank....we are waiting for your comments..

Thorsinc
09-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Fresh fish in the desert :idea:

lalhc
09-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Bikini Cafe @ the Islander Hotel has the best sushi in Havasu. It's not the best atmosphere, but definitely the best sushi.

Mrs.Racer277
10-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Bikini Cafe on the island at the Island Inn is pretty good. The sushi chef Elvis is very entertaining also.
I agree....We like to go there Friday nights. :)

hkunz
10-02-2007, 08:41 AM
Beni-Havasu in the Bikini Cafe. Tiny place, strange atmosphere, but what would you expect from a place in the middle of the California/Arizona desert that sells raw fish imported from Japan, prepared by a Chinese guy born in Hong Kong? We've been there several times, the sushi he has is very good, although it is somewhat limited in scope. Maybe ten offerings, as opposed to the 65 or so you may find at a larger place. He isn't reliant upon the "fake" stuff, has actual raw fish.