Ziggy
10-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Britanny who????

Jyruiz
10-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Not surprised at all.

Dave C
10-01-2007, 12:47 PM
I thought only crackwhores lost custody of their children...... oh wait, nevermind....

RitcheyRch
10-01-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm surprised took this long.
Not surprised at all.

ultra27jay
10-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Good For Her....

mbroome
10-01-2007, 12:53 PM
SHe's a skanky crack ***** who prances around drunk and nekkid, way to go MOM! she deserves everything she gets! Hopefully dad will step up and be a MAN! I hope she gets shafted for child support!

Havasu_Dreamin
10-01-2007, 12:55 PM
The court ordered the parents not to use corporal punishment on the children? Since when was it the job of the court to tell a parent how to discipline their child? Don't get me wrong, you can't beat the living hell out of your kids but if you feel that a spanking is what is needed than so be it, they are your kids.....Just another example of a judge legislating from the bench IMHO.....

R.A.D.man
10-01-2007, 01:17 PM
That freaked out internet dude/dudette is gonna lose whatever might be left this time..
"leave Britney alone, you ungrateful bastards!!!" :D

ULTRA26 # 1
10-01-2007, 01:24 PM
The court ordered the parents not to use corporal punishment on the children? Since when was it the job of the court to tell a parent how to discipline their child? Don't get me wrong, you can't beat the living hell out of your kids but if you feel that a spanking is what is needed than so be it, they are your kids.....Just another example of a judge legislating from the bench IMHO.....
Scott,
You noticed that too?
It's also interesting the KF runs out of spousal support in Nov. With custody of the boys, he will be in some serious chips.
A sad case for the children.

Jyruiz
10-01-2007, 01:46 PM
I agree.

finsfan4life
10-01-2007, 03:12 PM
If she needs to breast feed in the mean time, I'll volunteer !!!! I'll be telling her "Gimme Gimme more"
Britney rocks !!!

RitcheyRch
10-01-2007, 05:48 PM
TMZ knows exactly why Britney lost custody -- she ignored the Commissioner at every turn.
Rewind to last month. L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon ordered Spears to do a number of things in order to maintain 50/50 custody.
Spears was ordered to meet with a drug counselor -- she didn't do it.
Spears was ordered to submit to drug testing -- she didn't do it.
Spears was ordered to enroll in parenting classes -- didn't do it.
Spears was also required to sign the judge's order -- again, she didn't.
And last Friday, Commissioner Gordon prohibited both Spears and K-Fed from driving the children unless they had a valid California driver's license. Gordon was pissed today when TMZ posted video of Spears cavalierly driving her kids around Malibu.
In short, Spears did everything wrong ... by doing nothing.
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/001_brit_kfed_wm.pdf