PDA

View Full Version : Question for Conquest Owners

Relaxalot
10-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Can wakeboards fit into the two ski lockers in the floor with bindings attached? How is this boat for wakeboarding?

Keith E. Sayre
10-02-2007, 08:52 AM
The boat is capable of slow enough speeds to wakeboard on such as 20 mph.
The best way to get it right would be to put a big 5 blade elephant eared
prop on it about 4 inches of pitch too small for regular use. That will allow
the motor to develop some rpm and torque which will allow the boat transom
to rise causing the bow to go down. Also, put a couple of people up front
and let them be ballast while you wakeboard. Trim Tabs are also an option
that will certainly help. If you have any more specific questions, please feel
free to call me. Glad to help.
Keith Sayre

BigDoug
10-02-2007, 08:55 AM
You can visit Keith at the Golden Horseshoe tonight for round 2 !! :D

Havasu1986
10-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Can wakeboards fit into the two ski lockers in the floor with bindings attached? How is this boat for wakeboarding?
You didn't anwser this question Keith. ;)

DeltaSigBoater
10-02-2007, 09:00 AM
You can visit Keith at the Golden Horseshoe tonight for round 2 !! :D
Remember folks the 7 ‘o clock is completely different than the 10 ‘o clock show :D

Keith E. Sayre
10-02-2007, 09:11 AM
I've had customers tell me that their wakeboard will fit in the rear ski box
but I honestly have never seen anyone do it. Can't say for sure.
Keith Sayre

bohica
10-02-2007, 09:23 AM
My kids wakeboard behind ours all the time. I can fit their wakeboard and the wifes ski in the rear compartment, along with all the ropes, flag, slim ect. I would recommend adding the removeable ski pylon option, but beware, it's not cheap.

Relaxalot
10-02-2007, 09:42 AM
My kids wakeboard behind ours all the time. I can fit their wakeboard and the wifes ski in the rear compartment, along with all the ropes, flag, slim ect. I would recommend adding the removeable ski pylon option, but beware, it's not cheap.
Thanks for all of the info everyone. We have a deck boat now and the one thing that I hate is there is no where to put a wakeboard away. (without a hassle) I need to have two wakeboards on board. Can you fit a normal size wakeboard w/bindings in the front locker also? size 136 cm
Is anyone aware of a rack system that could bolt to the deck to stash the two boards? I would want it to be a billet assembly that would be easy to remove. By the way, how expensive is it to add a removable pylon? Thanks!

bohica
10-02-2007, 10:10 AM
I had it installed after I originally bought the boat so some of the work that needed to be done like re-do the rear bench seat with cut-out and plug was extra. It did come with a nice rack for storage. After all was said and done, it was around 2K.:eek: I didn't bother to ask how much when I got it done, and was quite shocked at the bill.
Without it, the rope would always be dragging in the water while using the ski rope mount at the transom. It's much better with the pylon.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1106ski_pole.jpg