PDA

View Full Version : Music?

riverbound
10-02-2007, 09:08 AM
My old Ipod died, so I was forced to go out and buy a new one. I bought one of the 80gb ones and have WAY more room for music now :D
It seems as though people are always going thorugh and asking, "Do you have any (insert random band name here)?" and more often than not I dont:idea: even with 3k+ songs. so I figured if everyone listed there favorite bands/songs in here. It would give me a goodpoint to start filling this POs up.
List away.....Im bored :)

Havasu_Dreamin
10-02-2007, 09:14 AM
My musical tastes tend to be somewhat varied. I've got anywhere from old school 80's rap to new wave to classic rock to hair bands to country.....

riverbound
10-02-2007, 09:17 AM
My musical tastes tend to be somewhat varied. I've got anywhere from old school 80's rap to new wave to classic rock to hair bands to country.....
Mine are the same. So I have a ton of music, but it seems to just cover all the top songs in the genre.

Baja Big Dog
10-02-2007, 09:18 AM
I bought one on those 80g jewels, I figured it could more songs than I had listened to in the last 5 years!!! But it does hold video....and its fun to watch it on that fricken little screen!!!:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Do you even need to ask me? :D

DeltaSigBoater
10-02-2007, 09:23 AM
They way I look at it is... its my iPod (even though I dont own one), connected to my stereo, which is installed in my boat... thus if you don't like my selection of music then I suggest that you go buy your own boat!
But hey I'm a dick like that :D

dunaholic
10-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I have an external hard drive with about 40,000 songs on it. If you want me to copy it for you send me a 300 gig external hard drive and I will. the catalogue is broken down by artist in alphabetical order. Most of the artists listed have two or three albums on the list. It was actually a radio station catalogue.

Racey
10-02-2007, 09:47 AM
All albums by Rancid, Transplants, and Slightly Stoopid are great. Also some Marley, love the reggae
For more classic rock stuff you gotta have some Zeppelin, Floyd, older Dire Straits, and of course The Rolling Stones!

DILLIGAF
10-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Hey RB...get off the internet and get me the hull and CF numbers I need.
Friggin' slacker...and shit
:)

riverbound
10-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Do you even need to ask me? :D
other than our duet. I know you are a big fan of depechemode and eminem ;)

Cheap Thrills
10-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Everybody interested should get together and start an FTP group. It's nice to be able to browse and download from other members collections ;) There are several easy to use FTP server softwares for the Wind Ooze platform.
Like Bulletproof FTP Server (http://www.bpftpserver.com/)
T.

~FM
10-02-2007, 12:56 PM
everyone listed there favorite bands/songs in here. It would give me a goodpoint to start filling this POs up.
Okay :D (bands is my shorter list - besides some of my favorite songs are by artists hardly anybody knows and all I like is the one or two songs by them. My favorite bands list for the most part I have yet to hear a song by any of them that I didn't like)
Finger Eleven
Disturbed
Linkin Park
The White Stripes
Snow Patrol
The Fray
Anggun
Nick Cave
Lou Reed
Warren Zevon
Infected Mushroom
Fluke
Eminem
Kings Of Leon
Daughtry
Metallica
Maroon 5
Travis
Marcy Playground
Nine Inch Nails
Nazareth
System Of A Down
Nickelback
Kenny Rogers
Fall Out Boy
Rob Zombie
Ozzy Osbourne
Blue Rodeo
Oasis
54-40
Green Day
The Used
Yellowcard
Rhino Bucket
Doug & The Slugs
AFI
K-Os
Shakira
Sarah McLachlan
Mudvayne
Scissor Sisters
Mika
Audioslave
System Of A Down
Toby Keith
Blue October
The Killers
AC/DC
Beck
Live
Simple Plan
Godsmack
Queens Of The Stone Age
Styx
Foreigner
Queen
Peter Gabriel
Little River Band
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
J. Geils Band
Blondie
Pat Benatar
Heart
Joan Jett
Avril Lavigne
Jann Arden
Atomic Kitten
Pink Floyd
Tom Cochrane
April Wine
Eagles
Fleetwood Mac
Johnny Cash
Theory Of A Deadman
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Lenny Kravitz
Lifehouse
Lit
Matchbox 20
The Offspring
The Prodigy
Scorpions
Def Leppard
Simon & Garfunkel
Duran Duran
Corey Hart
Eurythmics
Loverboy
Rod Stewart
Swollen Members
Billy Joel
George Thorogood
Mac Davis
Meatloaf
Soundgarden
Steve Miller Band
Supertramp
Trooper
ABBA
Bee Gees
Elton John
Great Big Sea
Status Quo
Cat Stevens
Collective Soul
Dr. Hook
Evanescence
Billy Idol
Sloan
Chevelle
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Jonny Lang
Metric
The Cars
Isle Of Q
John (Cougar) Mellencamp
Kings Of Leon
Neil Young
Payola$
Burton Cummings
Jim Croce
Hope that helps. :) Good luck with filling up your iPod. :cool:

River Lynchmob
10-02-2007, 01:36 PM
My old Ipod died, so I was forced to go out and buy a new one. I bought one of the 80gb ones and have WAY more room for music now :D
It seems as though people are always going thorugh and asking, "Do you have any (insert random band name here)?" and more often than not I dont:idea: even with 3k+ songs. so I figured if everyone listed there favorite bands/songs in here. It would give me a goodpoint to start filling this POs up.
Get a job
Oh and you can start off with anythng by AC/DC or Van Halen

Nord
10-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Dont forget to add this...............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s87BrV90k5E

Dezertrider
10-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Do I go to that retarded song and follow another link to a time lapse cruise through the keys and look whos boat is at RD's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxHJnGlUyHg&mode=related&search=

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-02-2007, 02:23 PM
other than our duet. I know you are a big fan of depechemode and eminem ;)
LOL! Maybe you can download some episodes of So Notorius? :D

DeltaSigBoater
10-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Do I go to that retarded song and follow another link to a time lapse cruise through the keys and look whos boat is at RD's
Has anyone ever done, or seen someone do a bonzi run through the keys before? :devil: :idea:

Nord
10-02-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm not sure which weekend that was, but that definately was my boat :)

voodoomedman
10-02-2007, 03:07 PM
<--------------

taylormanss
10-02-2007, 03:10 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=slvPMU-7OyI&mode=related&search=

Cheap Thrills
10-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Ahem
Hand you guys pearls and ya poke em up your noses. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2819587&postcount=12) :rolleyes:
T.
T.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Scissor Sisters? Is that some kind of lesbien incest band?

~FM
10-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Scissor Sisters? Is that some kind of lesbien incest band?
I'm not sure you're far wrong SKoM! :D LMFAO! They're men who may (or may not - coughyeahrightcough) be a little gay but they look good and sound good - danceably so anyway. :D