PDA

View Full Version : Installing Trim Tabs

UncleLarry
02-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Anyone want to help (get paid) someone put trim tabs on a boat?
Need someone in the Pasadena/Glendale area - maybe a boater who has talent in the area?
Let me know and I can get you in touch with the person that needs help..
(The first thongs of spring are starting to show up in lake havasu - ahhh america such a great country!!!)

BADBLOWN572
02-27-2006, 02:56 PM
I can probably help out with that, but they would need to bring the boat down to me in O.C.

h2oski2fast
02-27-2006, 03:09 PM
I can probably help out with that, but they would need to bring the boat down to me in O.C.
Are you sure you're qualified?

Sean@magic
02-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Need someone in the Pasadena/Glendale area - maybe a boater who has talent in the area?
(The first thongs of spring are starting to show up in lake havasu - ahhh america such a great country!!!)
You can bring it to us and we'll do it for a fair price. Let us know.

placecraft22
02-27-2006, 03:24 PM
we can do the job we do trim tabs on all are boats we are in south el monte
call me at placecraft boats 626-442-9793

BADBLOWN572
02-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Are you sure you're qualified?
I would have to break out my instruction manual, but I think that I can figure it out. :D :D :D
Trim tabs are easy to do.
I ALSO DO WORK CHEAP FOR CASH. :p

a catered life
02-28-2006, 07:19 AM
i would be the last person to help with tabs but i was wondering do you live in the pasadena area......i lived there for 17 years and recently moved but still work there

UncleLarry
02-28-2006, 11:19 AM
no not in that area....
Live in Havasu - some one from one of Jokers Wild events asked If i could help them out.....
I am too lazy, too old and too tired for the fast paced s. cal life style i am eanjoy the slow slow slow pace of lake havasu...
Enjoy

OGShocker
02-28-2006, 11:36 AM
no not in that area....
Live in Havasu - some one from one of Jokers Wild events asked If i could help them out.....
I am too lazy, too old and too tired for the fast paced s. cal life style i am eanjoy the slow slow slow pace of lake havasu...
Enjoy
Larry, contact Bobby at Dana Boats. 909-399-4044 or PM him here..Member name is..atomickitn