PDA

View Full Version : New to the board and to jet boats

delemorte
10-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Hey Guys/Gals,
I just wanted to take a second to introduce my self. I just inherated a 79 sleekcraft and its in the process of being delivered so i was searching the web for resources and found you guys.
Its my first boat of any kind so please excuse me if i ask a bunch of stupid questions.
I was looking to hook up with any of the members that might be in the Charlotte NC area so that i could pick their brain and make sure i dont destroy this thing and/or kill my self.
Once i get it delivered ill post some pic's. (some time mid month.)

Wet Dream
10-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Welcome, and strap yourself in. ;)

shippingguy
10-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the boards. I do not know if you already have, but if not I would post this in the Hot Spots East section as well in Just Jets. You should get some good responses in there. I would even post this in the Hot SPots Central too. Lots of jetboaters in there.
Mike

Cheap Thrills
10-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Howdy Neighbor !
Welcome to the boards.
T.

delemorte
10-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Welcome to the boards. I do not know if you already have, but if not I would post this in the Hot Spots East section as well in Just Jets. You should get some good responses in there. I would even post this in the Hot SPots Central too. Lots of jetboaters in there.
Mike
Ill do it. thanks.

delemorte
10-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Howdy Neighbor !
Welcome to the boards.
T.
Howdy...

DaveA
10-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Welcome to Nawf Caroliner. We-un's is proud to have yoo heer.
Lotso' jetboaters in this area...we just had a big git together on Lake James last weekend (up toward the mountains- beautiful place). There's several Sleekcrafts among this crowd, so you'll never lack for information or sympathy. The only thing lacking right now is lakewater.
Feel free to PM me for phone # if you'd like. Would be happy to direct you to more of the locals.
Regards,
DaveA