PDA

View Full Version : ALCS Home Field

essexjet
10-02-2007, 10:35 AM
I have tickets to game 3 and 4 for the ALCS and was wondering how home field is figured out for the League Championship Series.

Havasu1986
10-02-2007, 10:37 AM
I have tickets to game 3 and 4 for the ALCS and was wondering how home field is figured out for the League Championship Series.
How can you have tickets for the ALCS when they don't even know who and where anybody is playing. :confused: Are you talking about the series with the Angels and Red Soxs. ??

ChumpChange
10-02-2007, 10:38 AM
It's all about who has the better overall record until it gets to the World Series.

essexjet
10-02-2007, 10:39 AM
How can you have tickets for the ALCS when they don't even know who and where anybody is playing. :confused: Are you talking about the series with the Angels and Red Soxs. ??
They sell the tickets in advance but "IF :rolleyes: " the angels dont make it then I will receive a refund.

Havasu1986
10-02-2007, 10:42 AM
They sell the tickets in advance but "IF :rolleyes: " the angels dont make it then I will receive a refund.
Well then you may have game #1 and #2 then if the Yankees beat the Indians. Because I believe the Angels had a better record than New York.

essexjet
10-02-2007, 10:44 AM
It's all about who has the better overall record until it gets to the World Series.
So Boston has a better record then the angles but Yankees has the same record. So the Angels would have home field advantage if NY advances since they won more games against NY...correct?

Havasu1986
10-02-2007, 10:45 AM
So Boston has a better record then the angles but Yankees has the same record. So the Angels would have home field advantage if NY advances since they won more games against NY...correct?
That is correct.

HOOTER SLED-
10-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Not overall record against a particular team.........overall record as in OVERALL.....the season........got it?

Havasu1986
10-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Not overall record against a particular team.........overall record as in OVERALL.....the season........got it?
Wrong.. If the 2 teams have identical records. They go to head to head as the 1st tie breaker. In this case the Angels have the better record then the Yankees. Got it. :D

essexjet
10-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Got it...
If Cleveland wins then I have cheap game 8 tickets :D

Ivan Dan
10-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Hey James....when are we gonna do lunch?

essexjet
10-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Hey James....when are we gonna do lunch?
So, how does the end of the week look Thurs or Fri?

Ivan Dan
10-02-2007, 11:16 AM
So, how does the end of the week look Thurs or Fri?
Gonna be outta town Thursday to Tuesday but anytime next week is good. Hell....how about today?

essexjet
10-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Gonna be outta town Thursday to Tuesday but anytime next week is good. Hell....how about today?
I have a meeting with a client today and signing tomorrow.
How about Wed next week. 12pm same place.