PDA

View Full Version : fourQ

cyclone
10-02-2007, 07:50 PM
I spotted your old Southwind on the river last weekend. Couldn't be that many brown TD out there. did you sell it?

HBjet
10-02-2007, 08:43 PM
I spotted your old Southwind on the river last weekend. Couldn't be that many brown TD out there. did you sell it?
Dude, where have you been?:confused:

cyclone
10-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Dude, where have you been?:confused:
the river?

Oldsquirt
10-02-2007, 09:05 PM
It really wasn't that long ago (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160825&highlight=southwind+tunnel):)

Nucking futs
10-03-2007, 05:45 AM
He sold that almost 2 years ago now. The new owner got it from the guy Shawn sold it to. How was it running mike?

rivrrts429
10-03-2007, 06:27 AM
It runs awesome :D
Although the trailer has get rebuilt totally now :mad:
heres why
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165741

FOURQ
10-03-2007, 07:12 AM
wow Mike .. ya I sold it over 2 years ago.. :D

FOURQ
10-03-2007, 07:14 AM
It runs awesome :D
Although the trailer has get rebuilt totally now :mad:
heres why
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165741
DUDE!!!!!! that sucks but I am glad to hear everyone is ok and the boat is ok that trailer was a pile anyways ;) good to hear you like it .. now sell it back to me :D

rivrrts429
10-03-2007, 11:14 AM
The boat is great, I love it. Will be keeping it for a long time. You'll be the first one I call if I do sell ;) At least its getting a ton of use. We've been using it damn near every weekend. My wife drove it :eek: :D and now she thinks she can saw anyone off :hammer2:
I have to explain to her that its not as fast as you feel :rolleyes: I'm priming her for the blower motor. I think I've got her thinking
I was going to pull the boat off the trailer anyways so now I have a good excuse. I'm going to take it down to metal, powdercoat it, new fenders, new rims, led lights, and diamond plate the steps. Hopefully do some customer lettering. It should change the entire look of the boat while its on the trailer.
Things could've turned out alot worse. I appreciate the good words.
Cyclone,
You shrunk my ego a bit with those runs when you passed us while parked up river:D:D It looked and sounded great.

cyclone
10-03-2007, 12:55 PM
He sold that almost 2 years ago now. The new owner got it from the guy Shawn sold it to. How was it running mike?
i didn't see it run. I spotted it parked across the river from me last sunday when i was sitting at the sand bar just above BR. I would have gone over to check it out but i had the whole family with me.

cyclone
10-03-2007, 12:56 PM
wow Mike .. ya I sold it over 2 years ago.. :D
lol. i should have remembered. the beer must be affecting me. :D

cyclone
10-03-2007, 12:57 PM
The boat is great, I love it. Will be keeping it for a long time. You'll be the first one I call if I do sell ;) At least its getting a ton of use. We've been using it damn near every weekend. My wife drove it :eek: :D and now she thinks she can saw anyone off :hammer2:
I have to explain to her that its not as fast as you feel :rolleyes: I'm priming her for the blower motor. I think I've got her thinking
I was going to pull the boat off the trailer anyways so now I have a good excuse. I'm going to take it down to metal, powdercoat it, new fenders, new rims, led lights, and diamond plate the steps. Hopefully do some customer lettering. It should change the entire look of the boat while its on the trailer.
Things could've turned out alot worse. I appreciate the good words.
Cyclone,
You shrunk my ego a bit with those runs when you passed us while parked up river:D:D It looked and sounded great.
lol. most of those passes were made by my dad and then my wife. I think i only made one. thanks though. you bought a great boat. glad you're enjoying it.

rivrrts429
10-03-2007, 04:41 PM
lol. most of those passes were made by my dad and then my wife. I think i only made one. thanks though. you bought a great boat. glad you're enjoying it.
thats funny. At least it runs in the family:D We'll see ya on the water next april. Boat will be outta commission till then.