PDA

View Full Version : Dolly Trailer for 19' Daytona

widowmaker
10-02-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm looking for a dolly trailer 4 my 19' daytona

Mike D..
10-02-2007, 08:30 PM
I am looking for one also and there just doesnt seem to be any used ones out there. I have resorted to having one built by a custom trailer shop, I would bet that if they where building 2 it would be cheaper for both of us (if your intrested). I have my boat at trailer shop right now getting measured up for dolly trailer so if your intrested call GS in mourning and tell greg you want one 2. Good luck either way

cyclone
10-02-2007, 08:36 PM
son of a bitch. out come the gas tanks and next goes the road trailer. you have it bad my friend. lol

Mike D..
10-02-2007, 08:40 PM
son of a bitch. out come the gas tanks and next goes the road trailer. you have it bad my friend. lol
You started it and how did you find out about the diet. I noticed your boat looks a little different from the track to the river

cyclone
10-02-2007, 08:44 PM
You started it and how did you find out about the diet. I noticed your boat looks a little different from the track to the river
seriously. the walls have ears. you can't fart around this group without everyone knowing.
my boat loses the passenger seat and two gas tanks and gains a fuel cell to go to the race track. i tried to race it with 5 gallons of gas in one of the saddle tanks once and could't keep the fuel pump primed at my first race. gave up on the saddle tanks right after that.

widowmaker
10-02-2007, 09:54 PM
next race the lazyboys will be gone too......