PDA

View Full Version : Bench Racer home improvement

rrrr
10-03-2007, 07:29 AM
Lilrick spotted at Home Depot, buying new #2 pine stringers for his boat.......:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/homedepotcutomer.jpg

Biglue
10-03-2007, 11:14 AM
That being a gay Ford truck tells me that's Dmonszta. Obviously he hired 396 to "hold the wood" for him on the way home because he knows "bruthas is fast" and would have no trouble keeping up with a Ford.....one can only imagine Dmonszta "clinching" those timbers in the cab of the truck. :D :D :D

HOSS
10-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Now thats classic bench racing! LMMFAO:D

You Te
10-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Fags.

lucky
10-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Are Those 20ies On The Ford ? Bet It Runs Like Like A Gay Man To A Cock Fight :d

Kim Hanson
10-03-2007, 08:19 PM
That being a gay Ford truck tells me that's Dmonszta. Obviously he hired 396 to "hold the wood" for him on the way home because he knows "bruthas is fast" and would have no trouble keeping up with a Ford.....one can only imagine Dmonszta "clinching" those timbers in the cab of the truck. :D :D :D
one can only imagine Dmonszta "clinching" those timbers in the cab of the truck.
I can, lots of tooth picks..........( . )( . )............:D :D My imagination is good! :D

Kim Hanson
10-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Are Those 20ies On The Ford ? Bet It Runs Like Like A Gay Man To A Cock Fight :d
Is it about the same thing as a faggot shaking at a weiner roast :D :D ........( . )( . ).............

Biglue
10-05-2007, 03:04 PM
I can, lots of tooth picks..........( . )( . )............:D :D My imagination is good! :D
Wonder if the splinters in there are from the lumber or Pinochio. :D :D

Kim Hanson
10-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Wonder if the splinters in there are from the lumber or Pinochio. :D :D
I don't want to know........( . )( . )...........I can hear it now, lie some more PLEASE :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-07-2007, 08:45 AM
You would be the one to know all about 2 men cock fighting :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-07-2007, 08:46 AM
While Biglue sells tacos out front from a cart :D :D

rrrr
10-08-2007, 04:29 AM
While Biglue sells tacos out front from a cart :D :D
Biglue has reached the limits of his ability with his off-ramp fruit stand. He tried the taco gig for a while, but the hot grease burns were more than he was willing to take.
Of course he still lines up Saturday nights at the Flying J truck stop in stall #2 for that other kind of hot grease burn.........:crossx: :crossx:

dmontzsta
10-08-2007, 08:36 PM
I had to buy that piece of wood for Lue to sit on. Lue, next time be prepared, cause the other mexican guys are definitely in better shape and ran to the truck ALOT quicker and I dont have to modify the bed for them to fit. :D

Biglue
10-09-2007, 10:19 AM
I had to buy that piece of wood for Lue to sit on. Lue, next time be prepared, cause the other mexican guys are definitely in better shape and ran to the truck ALOT quicker and I dont have to modify the bed for them to fit. :D
Now we know you're full of shit (just a figure of speech, we just won't get into that :D ), no self respecting beaner would get caught dead in the back of that FERD.
Not only that, your Mrs. doesn't even let you drive the truck, that's her daily driver. Thats why she has that Maxima for you. :jawdrop: :) :D

dmontzsta
10-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Now we know you're full of shit (just a figure of speech, we just won't get into that :D ), no self respecting beaner would get caught dead in the back of that FERD.
Not only that, your Mrs. doesn't even let you drive the truck, that's her daily driver. Thats why she has that Maxima for you. :jawdrop: :) :D
Do you guys even know what you jump in the back of? It is like a mad dash and then you at the back of the pack. :) Maxima? welcome to 2 years ago...I guess that is what happens when you cant keep up, you get left behind. :devil:

Biglue
10-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Maxima? welcome to 2 years ago...I guess that is what happens when you cant keep up, you get left behind. :devil:
She take away your Maxima priviledges????? :sqeyes: :D

Kim Hanson
10-09-2007, 08:21 PM
She take away your Maxima priviledges????? :sqeyes: :D
I bet she put it in the garage for when he needs a walker shit :D :D ......( . )( . )...........I bet the fart tubes blew apart and took out the whole ASS END.......:idea:

dmontzsta
10-09-2007, 10:17 PM
I bet she put it in the garage for when he needs a walker shit :D :D ......( . )( . )...........I bet the fart tubes blew apart and took out the whole ASS END.......:idea:
Still posting drunk huh? not much has changed around here. :eek:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Biglue has reached the limits of his ability with his off-ramp fruit stand. He tried the taco gig for a while, but the hot grease burns were more than he was willing to take.
Of course he still lines up Saturday nights at the Flying J truck stop in stall #2 for that other kind of hot grease burn.........:crossx: :crossx:
Slaaaaaap!!!! As the door hit Lue in the face :D :D :D Thats was some funny ass schit right there:D:D

Biglue
10-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Slaaaaaap!!!! As the door hit Lue in the face :D :D :D Thats was some funny ass schit right there:D:D
Wanna borrow my icepack so you can put it over the lumps you got in just jets yesterday in the jst drive repair thread? :jawdrop: :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
10-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Still posting drunk huh? not much has changed around here. :eek:
Only on special days........( . )( . ).......:D :D