PDA

View Full Version : Experience with this company- HD Dimension?

buzzaro
10-03-2007, 07:38 AM
My wife is currently looking for work and has been contacted by HD Dimension Corp. The gentleman that contaced her was very very difficult to understand and didnt provide much information. He did send an email though. So has anyone had any experience with this place or similar types? Here is a copy of the email and a link to their website (which seemed flashy and vague to me).
HD Dimension Corp (http://www.hddimension.com/)
This is Aedie Ram, from HD Dimension Corp. I have got your profile from job portals and this email is to let you know that your profile matches with several job openings with us
HD Dimension Corp is a DNB certified company in serving its Fortune 500 clients in IT Consulting and Staffing. We have several openings with our Client projects across USA. We are looking for excellent people who can take the challenge and perform as Wall Street professionalÂ…Â….
Our Clients are JPMC, Microsoft, AT & T, Wells Fargo, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, and
Career Opportunities & Training
If you want the most challenging and rewarding career a talented graduate could ever have...
...this is where you need to be
Our openings:
1. UNIX.
Fully Industry oriented onsite training with FREE ACCOMODATION
Training (Must Required) & Job Opportunity (100 % Guaranteed)
Prerequisites:
At least a BachelorÂ’s Degree from a Science or Engineering or related major; a Master degree is preferred; at least 2 year experience of living or studying in US; good communication skills. Fresher can also apply.
Summary: We provide industrial-strength training on UNIX and job opportunities (100 % guaranteed)Â…Â…
Training Starts: 27th of October 2007.
Training Duration: 4 Weeks (UNIX Training and BOOT Camp process with grooming sessions and free guidance from mentor)Â….
Class Description: Small class size with around 10 people free accommodation during TrainingÂ…Â…
What we offer to you:
- Full Time permanent job.
- Working with Billion Dollar projects of Fortune 500 companies.
- H1B Sponsorship.
- Green card Sponsorship.
- Benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision etc.
- Handsome Salaries with 10% increment each 6 months.
- Performance Evaluation every six months.
- Offer letter for CPT applicationÂ…..
Interested candidates, who want to grab this 100% (Guaranteed) job opportunity followed by this compulsory industry oriented training with upfront payment, send me your updated Resume in word format along with your current visa status ASAP and we will guarantee you with 100 % job opportunity (full time) after successful completion of the training along with visa sponsorshipÂ…..
Shoot off your updated resume in word format along with your visa status ASAPÂ…
Looking forward to your reply, so that we can move accordingly before time runs outÂ…..
ItÂ’s a full time job. We also sponsor H1B
“If you have any friends or colleagues with the same skills please refer to us”.