PDA

View Full Version : Why are girls nuts?

SHAWNINATOR
10-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Just another psycho girl and a year down the drain.

DSW
10-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Just be glad it was just a year and not 5 or 10... Sorry to hear man..

PinkTaco
10-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Why is the sky blue?... They just are:D

gas Hogg
10-03-2007, 12:39 PM
I was just having this discussion with my best friend. You can't reason or even try to talk to them about what the hell is going on.

Ziggy
10-03-2007, 12:40 PM
I don't believe there is a clear answer for that particular question. Never has, never will :eek: :D

adjones419
10-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Remember, they're all alike...they just have different faces so we can tell them apart.

riverbound
10-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Because its the crazy ones that turn us on...the normal ones get ignored :D

Her454
10-03-2007, 12:42 PM
That actually made me laugh out loud. :D

XtrmWakeborder
10-03-2007, 12:42 PM
That's the question we are all asking....you're not alone.

SHAWNINATOR
10-03-2007, 12:48 PM
I was just having this discussion with my best friend. You can't reason or even try to talk to them about what the hell is going on.
thats why i ended it. it seems like the hotter they are the crazier they are.

cyclone
10-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Bingo.
but there are varying degrees of crazy. the key is to find a chick that's crazy enough to turn you on without being so self-conscious, outlandish, slutty or otherwise annoying to make you regret keeping her around.
I suggest an italian girl. they are nuts but in a good way. :D

Dave C
10-03-2007, 12:49 PM
if one of you guys figures it out, can you fill the rest of us in?

H2O
10-03-2007, 12:51 PM
It's a slight chemical imbalance sometimes referred to as hormones.
Educated and reasonable men usually operate from a logical point of view, while even level-headed women often operate from an emotional point of view.
But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. Your mileage may vary...;)

78TaylorSS460
10-03-2007, 12:56 PM
The same danm thing happened to me a year and a half ago. We had been dating for 1 1/2 years with no arguements fights, or even a disagreement. It was the perfect relationship and I though I was gonna mary this girl. She called me one night and said "she couldn't do it any more". The only reason she gave me was that she wanted to concentrate only on school. I didn't even get to see her one last time. She said her feelings didn't change. BULLSHIT!! After almost 2 yrs I'm still not over her and she don't care. Girls will lead you on and then fock you over and shit on your heart!!!:mad: You ain't alone man. Sorry I just had to vent!:)

riverbound
10-03-2007, 01:01 PM
sometimes real life is funnier than comedy ;)
Bingo.
but there are varying degrees of crazy. the key is to find a chick that's crazy enough to turn you on without being so self-conscious, outlandish, slutty or otherwise annoying to make you regret keeping her around.
I suggest an italian girl. they are nuts but in a good way. :D
I have yet to find the balance, I still go for the whack jobs :D Nothing turns me on more than handing my girl a beer to wash down her crazy pill. ;)

riverbound
10-03-2007, 01:02 PM
The same danm thing happened to me a year and a half ago. We had been dating for 1 1/2 years with no arguements fights, or even a disagreement. It was the perfect relationship and I though I was gonna mary this girl. She called me one night and said "she couldn't do it any more". The only reason she gave me was that she wanted to concentrate only on school. I didn't even get to see her one last time. She said her feelings didn't change. BULLSHIT!! After almost 2 yrs I'm still not over her and she don't care. Girls will lead you on and then fock you over and shit on your heart!!!:mad: You ain't alone man. Sorry I just had to vent!:)
I had the same thing happen to me. went in to the bathroom one night walked out and she was gone. I didnt even hear from her for days after. :D

SummitKarl
10-03-2007, 01:03 PM
because they don't have any nuts;)
maybe thats why women think all men are boobs:idea: :)
:D :D :D

707dog
10-03-2007, 01:04 PM
"THEY ARE WHAT THEY EAT"!!!
no disrespect intened to the ladys of the HB...

DeltaSigBoater
10-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Oh I could go on for days about crazy chicks, I've come in contact with.
Sorry to hear about your loss, but look on the bright side you're single again :D

milkmoney
10-03-2007, 01:06 PM
i gave up trying to figure them out after 40 years. my attitude is i dont care either way so whatever, also i am starting to use their mentallity which is all about me this year i bought a new truck and boat and looking to by a jet boat for fun. and if she leaves or breaks up atleast i got what i wanted , so that is why i dont care anymore...........

455Rocket
10-03-2007, 01:11 PM
thats why i ended it. it seems like the hotter they are the crazier they are.
Yep... it goes right to their head. Treat one like she's the most beautiful woman in the world, she'll eventually believe it. Then you get screwed.

DCBob
10-03-2007, 01:24 PM
I had the same thing happen to me. went in to the bathroom one night walked out and she was gone. I didnt even hear from her for days after. :D
Might want to try some air freshener ;) :D

gas Hogg
10-03-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm doing the sit down with one tonight. She gorgeous ten years younger than me says she loves me and the whole package is awesome. Oh wait she's putting me through hell this is the second time we have tried this and it's the same shit over and over and it's my fault because she cant figure out what she want's. Even though I want to talk it out and work it out. But I'm the A@@hole. I figure she will not show tonight so I have planned to detail the boat. I know my boat won't flake on me.

mondorally
10-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Nothing turns me on more than handing my girl a beer to wash down her crazy pill. ;)
:D :D

Lookin for Liquid
10-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Educated and reasonable men usually operate from a logical point of view, while even level-headed women often operate from an emotional point of view.
Bingo!...I am gonna guess this guy is over 40!

DeltaSigBoater
10-03-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm doing the sit down with one tonight. She gorgeous ten years younger than me says she loves me and the whole package is awesome. Oh wait she's putting me through hell this is the second time we have tried this and it's the same shit over and over and it's my fault because she cant figure out what she want's. Even though I want to talk it out and work it out. But I'm the A@@hole. I figure she will not show tonight so I have planned to detail the boat. I know my boat won't flake on me.
You might want to think about sleeping with her sister or her best friend, or both of them @ the same time :devil: That'll show her :D

gas Hogg
10-03-2007, 01:54 PM
WELL her sister is 35 the same age as me. :idea:

Tom Slick
10-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Wow, sounds like we've been going out with the same girl! My chick finally made up her mind the other night on what was supposed to be my birthday weekend together. She finally realized how shitty she has been treating me and decided that she couldn't do this anymore because of how bad she realized she was hurting me. The whole time I've been trying to work on it and make it work. Funny thing is, as she's saying she can't do this anymore she's at the same time telling me that I'm the greatest thing to ever happen to her, the greatest guy ever, she's going to miss me sooooooo much, etc, etc, etc! I just don't get it? Oh well, her loss. I just can't wait to get the future phone call from her saying that she realized what a mistake she made, but by then it will be way too late!:mad:

gas Hogg
10-03-2007, 01:57 PM
YEP Same Girl. Dman they get around. "I never knew love could be like this." Next time I hear that line I"M RUNNING

XtrmWakeborder
10-03-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm guessing school = another guy. We have all been there, not that it makes it any easier.

Bense468
10-03-2007, 02:47 PM
You didn't lose your girl, you lost your turn.
Remember if its fast floats flys or focks...Its cheaper to rent.

Tom Brown
10-03-2007, 02:48 PM
I don't believe there is a clear answer for that particular question.
If you really knew me, you would know the answer to that question.

Keith E. Sayre
10-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Amen to all of the above! Loved the comment about the beer to wash the
crazy pill down!~ That was perfect. I was married to her sister!
Keith Sayre

OGShocker
10-03-2007, 02:52 PM
I can't believe Ratso hasn't posted in here...:D I'll follow him.

riverbound
10-03-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm guessing school = another guy. We have all been there, not that it makes it any easier.
I didnt want to break the guys heart...but since you pointed out the obvious.

XtrmWakeborder
10-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Yah, no use in sugar coating it.

Nord
10-03-2007, 04:03 PM
It was just your turn..............and now its over.......:devil:

River Lynchmob
10-03-2007, 04:15 PM
You...sugar coat? Not a chance. :D

Debbolas
10-03-2007, 04:17 PM
That's because YOU'RE not normal ;)
Deb<--------prefers men to girls
(except Angie, Traci, Windy, Staci & FM):D

mbrown2
10-03-2007, 04:19 PM
:D Nothing turns me on more than handing my girl a beer to wash down her crazy pill. ;)
That's classic sig material right there

SHAWNINATOR
10-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Wheres all the fabulous non crazy hb ladies responses on this thread?...or do they agree:idea:

Kilrtoy
10-03-2007, 04:35 PM
No matter how sweet, how prety, how wonderful they are
SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL SURGICALLY REMOVE YOUR HEART OUT WITH LASER GUIDED PERCISION AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

milkmoney
10-03-2007, 04:41 PM
i will never use the four letter word with a woman (love )

78Anthonyjet
10-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Its easy, my buddy and I had this conversation awhile back, he said it is somethng in their genes, I said youre right, it is called a pussy, they all have em and they are all NUTS.

MBlaster
10-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Its easy, my buddy and I had this conversation awhile back, he said it is somethng in their genes, I said youre right, it is called a pussy, they all have em and they are all NUTS.
Dude thats classic.:D

Bre
10-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Wheres all the fabulous non crazy hb ladies responses on this thread?...or do they agree:idea:
Were all nuts:D

Bre
10-03-2007, 05:12 PM
That's shitty.... bet your better off :D

ratso
10-03-2007, 05:13 PM
I can't believe Ratso hasn't posted in here...:D I'll follow him.
I'm just on the outside looking in right now...:idea:

riverbound
10-03-2007, 05:14 PM
You...sugar coat? Not a chance. :D
LOL :D

riverbound
10-03-2007, 05:15 PM
That's shitty.... bet your better off :D
Nah, I still miss that one ;)

riverbound
10-03-2007, 05:16 PM
That's classic sig material right there
:D

Bre
10-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Nah, I still miss that one ;)
Really?

RitcheyRch
10-03-2007, 05:17 PM
The crazy chicks are always the wild ones in bed. :D

Bre
10-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Can't have both can u? ;) Gotta take the bad with the good ;)

riverbound
10-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Really?
Most definitely

riverbound
10-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Crazy and good in bed....that's marriage material in my book :D

ratso
...and when they're baaaaaaaaad they are sooooooo gooooooooood:D

Bre
Most definitely
Your nuts ! ;)

Bre
10-03-2007, 05:21 PM
...and when they're baaaaaaaaad they are sooooooo gooooooooood:D
You of all people would know :D

adjones419
I can definitely agree with that!

ratso
...ain't that the truth.:crossx:

riverbound
Your nuts ! ;)
LOL
;) ;)

riverbound
10-03-2007, 05:22 PM
...ain't that the truth.:crossx:
LMAO....and speaking from experience :D

ratso
10-03-2007, 05:23 PM
You of all people would know :D
;) ...but it's been a rocky road.

ratso
10-03-2007, 05:25 PM
LMAO....and speaking from experience :D
I'm sure a lot of people here have experienced about as much... They just didn't MARRY them!:squiggle:

riverbound
10-03-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm sure a lot of people here have experienced about as much... They just didn't MARRY them!:squiggle:
:D

Baja Big Dog
10-03-2007, 05:33 PM
I repeat...
If it flys
Focks....
or floats..
RENT IT!!!!!

lucky
10-03-2007, 05:45 PM
well ya can look at it like that , or just another year with semi expensive blowjobs :D

RitcheyRch
10-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Depends on what the definition of crazy is. Had one crazy chick that was awesome in bed pull a gun on me because she saw me hug another female that was a family friend for many years.

Kilrtoy
10-03-2007, 05:53 PM
this would suck
http://www.break.com/index/best-webcam-break-up-ever.html

riverbound
10-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Depends on what the definition of crazy is. Had one crazy chick that was awesome in bed pull a gun on me because she saw me hug another female that was a family friend for many years.
Thats awesome....I bet she kept you on your toes ;)
do you still have her #?

Her454
That's because YOU'RE not normal ;)
Deb<--------prefers men to girls
(except Angie, Traci, Windy, Staci & FM):D
heheh, well I've been handed alot of beers in my day, but none to wash down the crazy pill yet. :D :D

riverbound
do you still have her #?

Jordy
10-03-2007, 05:58 PM
but none to wash down the crazy pill yet. :D :D
That's because they put it in your jello and don't tell you about it... oops, I wasn't supposed to say anything. :(

Her454
10-03-2007, 05:59 PM
That's because they put it in your jello and don't tell you about it... oops, I wasn't supposed to say anything. :(
If it works....................:D

RitcheyRch
10-03-2007, 06:02 PM
A few days later came home and found her bumping uglies with my best friend. KIcked her ass to the curb immediately.
Nope, dont have her number but can tell you where she works. :)
do you still have her #?

widowmaker
10-03-2007, 06:21 PM
whoever said death and taxes, forgot about crazy women.....
its like the golden pussy syndrome, they all think their sh*t don't stink....
don't worry my friend there will be many more...... trust me on this one......

XtrmWakeborder
10-03-2007, 06:36 PM
A few days later came home and found her bumping uglies with my best friend. KIcked her ass to the curb immediately.
Hooters? Damn now that chick takes the cake. She screws ur friend, but pulls a gun when you hug someone else. whoa!

Sleeper CP
10-03-2007, 06:59 PM
A few days later came home and found her bumping uglies with my best friend.
Best friend or ex-best friend:confused: :mad:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

DeltaSigBoater
10-03-2007, 07:01 PM
My first girlfriend broke up with me and didnt tell me.

lucky
10-03-2007, 07:06 PM
i DON'T RESEMBLE THAT REMARK , BUT ON THE RIGHT ROAD LOL :D HI bRE - HOW ARE THE KIDS ?

Trailer Park Casanova
10-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Most (not all) the women I've met in my life lack reason, lack personal accountability, and are jealosy driven.

riverbound
10-03-2007, 07:26 PM
sucks to hear that. Obviously he wasnt your best friend :(
I might have to go visit her ;) j/k
<-----likes em crazy, but not unfaithful :mad:

H20MOFO
10-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Is -Can't. Understand . Normal. ThinkiNG. sorry just couldn't resist anymore.

Baja Big Dog
10-03-2007, 10:12 PM
this would suck
http://www.break.com/index/best-webcam-break-up-ever.html
Now that would be cool!!!:D

ratso
10-04-2007, 05:33 AM
sucks to hear that. Obviously he wasnt your best friend :(
I might have to go visit her ;) j/k
<-----likes em crazy, but not unfaithful :mad:
I prefer the unfaithful ones...:idea:

OGShocker
10-04-2007, 05:39 AM
Some of us did...:sqeyes:

Jbb
10-04-2007, 05:42 AM
I prefer the unfaithful ones...:idea:
:p

Cole
10-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Most (not all) the women I've met in my life lack reason, lack personal accountability, and are jealosy driven.
This definetly describes my X.....especially decisions driven by 'JEALOUSLY"!!

photo chick
10-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Women are as nuts as men make them!!! :jawdrop: :D

Do F150's Float?
10-04-2007, 08:16 AM
I've come to realize after watching countless friends come undone like a busted cassette tape that some girls are pre-dispositioned to crazy like most are pre-dispositioned to liking pink, ponies and hearts. It also seems that alcohol intensifies this chemical imbalance. Go figure. I'll be the first to say most girls are nuts. I don't understand it, hopefully never will :D
<<<< crazy in a good way. ;)

Jbb
10-04-2007, 08:18 AM
There you go ...assigning blame again....Dont be a hater...:D

riverbound
10-04-2007, 08:22 AM
Here comes the craziness just waiting to burst through :D

photo chick
10-04-2007, 08:22 AM
There you go ...assigning blame again....Dont be a hater...:D
not a hater.....just telling it like it is! :D

Jbb
10-04-2007, 08:23 AM
not a hater.....just telling it like it is! :D
Your're beginning to melt down ...right here on the forum....:D

jet guy
10-04-2007, 08:27 AM
I agree they are crazy but I like touch there fun places :D

photo chick
10-04-2007, 08:33 AM
I do not melt!!!:)

riverbound
10-04-2007, 08:52 AM
Quick!!! somebody giver her a beer to wash these down!!!
http://yalibnan.com/site/archives/2006/06/img/pill%20popping%20lebanon%2002_s.jpg

photo chick
10-04-2007, 09:28 AM
Quick!!! somebody giver her a beer to wash these down!!!
http://yalibnan.com/site/archives/2006/06/img/pill%20popping%20lebanon%2002_s.jpg
Thanks RB....I waited to come back until the happy pills took effect...I'm better now! :D
BTW.....girls are as nuts as men make them!!! :jawdrop: :D

Jbb
10-04-2007, 09:38 AM
BTW.....girls are as nuts as men make them!!! :jawdrop: :D
constantly repeating ones self ....It's a sign..:jawdrop:

photo chick
10-04-2007, 09:39 AM
:)

riverbound
10-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Reminds of this clock I have...repeats itself all the time
cookooo cookooo cookooo :D

photo chick
10-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Reminds of this clock I have...repeats itself all the time
cookooo cookooo cookooo :D
I can honestly say I've never been compared to a clock.....:eek:

gas Hogg
10-04-2007, 11:24 AM
A guy with a black eye boards his plane bound for
Pittsburgh and sits down in his seat. He immediately notices that the guy next to him has a black eye, too.
He says to him, "Hey, this is a coincidence, we both have black eyes, mind if I ask how you got yours?".
The other guy says, "Well it just happened. It was a tongue twister accident. See, I was at the ticket counter and this gorgeous blonde with the most massive breasts in the world was there" "So instead of saying 'I'd like two tickets to
Pittsburgh ,' I accidentally said "'I'd like two pickets to Tittsburgh,' and she socked me a good one."
The first guy replies "Wow, this is unbelievable. Mine was a tongue twister, too! "I was at the breakfast table and wanted to say to my wife 'Please pour me a bowl of Frosties, honey.' But I accidentally said, 'You ruined my life you evil, self-centered, fat-assed bit@h.'

MBlaster
10-04-2007, 04:47 PM
You spend an hour washing their car and cleaning the inside and five minutes later they get in and roll all the windows down and drive off....
leaving you standing there with the towel cursing the dumb biotch.

riverbound
10-04-2007, 04:49 PM
I can honestly say I've never been compared to a clock.....:eek:
:D :D :D

riverbound
10-04-2007, 04:50 PM
LMFAO
A guy with a black eye boards his plane bound for
Pittsburgh and sits down in his seat. He immediately notices that the guy next to him has a black eye, too.
He says to him, "Hey, this is a coincidence, we both have black eyes, mind if I ask how you got yours?".
The other guy says, "Well it just happened. It was a tongue twister accident. See, I was at the ticket counter and this gorgeous blonde with the most massive breasts in the world was there" "So instead of saying 'I'd like two tickets to
Pittsburgh ,' I accidentally said "'I'd like two pickets to Tittsburgh,' and she socked me a good one."
The first guy replies "Wow, this is unbelievable. Mine was a tongue twister, too! "I was at the breakfast table and wanted to say to my wife 'Please pour me a bowl of Frosties, honey.' But I accidentally said, 'You ruined my life you evil, self-centered, fat-assed bit@h.'

gramps
10-04-2007, 04:56 PM
yup

BajaMike
10-04-2007, 04:56 PM
World-famous physicist Stephen Hawking, often referred to be the smartest person in the world was once asked....."what is the greatest mystery in the universe"?
His response......"WOMEN".
:idea:

ColeTR2
10-04-2007, 08:13 PM
When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.
When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.
In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.
When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.
When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.
When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.
I am now older and wiser, and am looking for a girl with big tits.

riverbound
10-04-2007, 08:17 PM
When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.
In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.
When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.
When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.
When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.
LMFAO :D

HemiDude
10-04-2007, 08:38 PM
"THEY ARE WHAT THEY EAT"!!!
no disrespect intened to the ladys of the HB...
Tacos???? :idea:

HemiDude
10-04-2007, 08:41 PM
I did all of the above, but, then discovered a girl with money, I could actually put up with ALL of the above..:D

earl-bob
10-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Do You Know Why Girls Srach There Bellies In The Morring???
Cuz They Dont Have Nuts

earl-bob
10-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Where Is Hava She Knows She Is Nuts But She Loves Ours
Where Ya At Tramp .......is Some One Doin Ya Doddie ??????? Who Is Winin The Race??

Jbb
10-05-2007, 07:37 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40512&stc=1&d=1191598633

BEER&WATER
10-05-2007, 09:15 AM
THIS IS ONE WAY TO HANDLE THEM
http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/40/worst-apology-ever

Wicked Performance Boats
10-05-2007, 09:45 AM
There was a guy that came into alota money. He was dating 3 women. He gave $1,000 to each one and said spend it however you want. The first one spent all of it on herself. The second one spent $500 on herself and $500 on him. The 3rd one spent it all on him. Do you know which one he married??????? The one with the big tits!!!!

Wicked Performance Boats
10-05-2007, 09:49 AM
I could tell you about my last ------ woman BUT the judge said I can't talk about her.:D :D :D :D :D

SHAWNINATOR
10-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Where Is Hava She Knows She Is Nuts But She Loves Ours
Where Ya At Tramp .......is Some One Doin Ya Doddie ??????? Who Is Winin The Race??
Is there something im missing?

brianthomas
10-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Women have to be the meanest thing in the entire animal kingdom. Name one other animal that nearly bleeds to death every month and does not die?