PDA

View Full Version : Baseball playoffs......

AZJD
10-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Let's hear your pics!
AL:
Boston over angels
ALCS:Cleavland over Boston
Cleveland over Yankees
World Series: Cleveland over D backs
NL:
D backs over Cubs
NLCS: D backs over Rockies
Colorado over Phils
I would love to see the Angels pull it off but I am not sure about their bats against Boston, and the pitching sometimes scares me.
D backs are a real threat to pull this off but you cannot argue with the run that Cleveland has had the second half.

78TaylorSS460
10-03-2007, 12:59 PM
I'd really like to see the Rockies go all the way since my Astros sucked this year!

Sleek-Jet
10-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Let's hear your pics!
AL:
Boston over angels
Cleveland over Yankees
NL:
D backs over Cubs
NLCS: D backs over Cubs
Colorado over Phils
I would love to see the Angels pull it off but I am not sure about their bats against Boston, and the pitching sometimes scares me.
D backs are a real threat to pull this off but you cannot argue with the run that Cleveland has had the second half.
Do you despise the Rockies so much that even though the D-backs beat the Cubby's, both teams advance to the NLCS?? :D :idea:
Both the D-backs and the Rockies have momentum on their side... and who really cares about the AL anyway, not like it's real baseball... :jawdrop:
I'll agree with the Tribe and the Snakes in the WS... should actually be a decent post season to watch this year.

LuckyStrike
10-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Let's hear your pics!
AL:
Boston over angels
Cleveland over Yankees
NL:
D backs over Cubs
NLCS: D backs over Cubs
Colorado over Phils
Cleveland All The Way:D :D
What the Hells Going On...???

cc322
10-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Getting ready to watch the game, sure hope the Angels pitching is on....Go Angels... Im gonna kiss my girl on the strikes and she's gonna kiss me on the balls :D :D :)

azgfboatgirl
10-03-2007, 02:04 PM
DBACKS beat Cubs
Anybody Anytime! :D :D
Rockies over Phillies
Tribe over Yankees
Sox over Angels

Havasu_Dreamin
10-03-2007, 02:06 PM
http://www.district55.org/images/angels_A_logo_04.jpg

azgfboatgirl
10-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Now thats making a statement! LOL :)

That Guy
10-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Getting ready to watch the game, sure hope the Angels pitching is on....Go Angels... Im gonna kiss my girl on the strikes and she's gonna kiss me on the balls :D :D :)
:D :D :D

DeltaSigBoater
10-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Have you seen my baseball?
http://img.consumating.com/photos/13508/large/84941.jpg

Boozer
10-03-2007, 02:43 PM
I'm pulling for the Rockies. Going to the World Series would be awesome!!!

mbrown2
10-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Angels D Boston
Yankees D Cubs
Angels D Yankees
DBacks D Cubs
Rockies D Philies
DBacks over the Rockies
Angels D DBacks..

AZJD
10-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Angels D Boston
Yankees D Cubs
Angels D Yankees
DBacks D Cubs
Rockies D Philies
DBacks over the Rockies
Angels D DBacks..
I like your thinking, however this would cost me alot of $$$$$$$$ I might have to attend a few games.

AZJD
10-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Do you despise the Rockies so much that even though the D-backs beat the Cubby's, both teams advance to the NLCS?? :D :idea:
Both the D-backs and the Rockies have momentum on their side... and who really cares about the AL anyway, not like it's real baseball... :jawdrop:
I'll agree with the Tribe and the Snakes in the WS... should actually be a decent post season to watch this year.
OOOPS!:D

mbrown2
10-03-2007, 03:05 PM
I like your thinking, however this would cost me alot of $$$$$$$$ I might have to attend a few games.
I am still rooting DBacks with my heart but my gut tells me the Angels have too offense and pitching..
Rockies are on a enough roll to content with the Phillies...
Yankees vs Angels would be a very nice series...

essexjet
10-03-2007, 03:35 PM
I would like to see Angles and D'Backs world series but I think the halo's are going to have their hands full with boston. If they get by the sox then I see them going to the world series.
p.s. Lackey is having another hard time against the sox as of now.:(

AZJD
10-03-2007, 04:04 PM
I would like to see Angles and D'Backs world series but I think the halo's are going to have their hands full with boston. If they get by the sox then I see them going to the world series.
p.s. Lackey is having another hard time against the sox as of now.:(
Love Mike Scosia (sp) but why would you not spin the rotation a little. Start someone else. Sox have owned Lackey at Fenway. :confused:

cc322
10-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Love Mike Scosia (sp) but why would you not spin the rotation a little. Start someone else. Sox have owned Lackey at Fenway. :confused:
Yeah same thing I was thinking, maybe Weaver would have been a better choice? Then again there offence hasent done squat :mad:

Baja Big Dog
10-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Im gonna kill someone if I listen to these tools announcing the fricken Angel game right now!!!
Dont know how many outs there are, dont know what inning they are in...holy Christ, who hires these assholes??

AZJD
10-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Yeah same thing I was thinking, maybe Weaver would have been a better choice? Then again there offence hasent done squat :mad:
I have always questioned putting the teams 2 aces against each other just because. Take into consideration where they are pitching and how they have faied in the past. Switch it up. Beckett is the man! No arguement here. Let's use a pitcher with a higher ERA. Not saying let's lay daown and give the win, but why waste an ace? Save the gauranteed win for a home game.....
And before SWB gets on here and schools me, I realize they do this to try and get another outing per series from their aces....:)

Havasu1986
10-03-2007, 05:07 PM
I have always questioned putting the teams 2 aces against each other just because. Take into consideration where they are pitching and how they have faied in the past. Switch it up. Beckett is the man! No arguement here. Let's use a pitcher with a higher ERA. Not saying let's lay daown and give the win, but why waste an ace? Save the gauranteed win for a home game.....
And before SWB gets on here and schools me, I realize they do this to try and get another outing per series from their aces....:)
Bingo..:) And the rotation was put in place last weekend.

Havasu1986
10-03-2007, 05:11 PM
That AND it would be very bad mojo to admit that another team had an advantage over you and you were basically giving up. You can't start a short series telling your team you're going down 1-0 and you don't have home field advantage. Now, you have to win 3 or 4 with 2 on the road. Baseball players are very superstitious, this would fall into the same category as stepping on the chalk line. :D
Not if they win 3 in a row. :) Knock on wood. :D

Jordy
10-03-2007, 08:41 PM
D-backs win game 1. :D :D :D
Oh, and there is still a brain eating amoeba in Lake Havasu. ;)

The Doctor
10-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Congrats to the D'Backs, uh, I mean, are they still playing baseball? I don't even care.
They've got four more games to win two? Not bad huh?

mbrown2
10-03-2007, 09:06 PM
All pretty good games today....Ol Beckett really handled the Angels today....hopefully they will get some better pitches in a couple days.

3 daytona`s
10-03-2007, 09:26 PM
guy with a sense of humor:)

3 daytona`s
10-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Congrats to the D'Backs, uh, I mean, are they still playing baseball? I don't even care.
NOT:rolleyes: come on when your team wins all cool but if not take your ball and go home.WTF as you always say just a GAME BTW load up on the NNY`s a lock:)

3 daytona`s
10-03-2007, 09:31 PM
NOT:rolleyes: come on when your team wins all cool but if not take your ball and go home.WTF as you always say just a GAME BTW load up on the NNY`s a lock:)
NYY`s

Havasu_Dreamin
10-04-2007, 07:48 AM
guy with a sense of humor:)
One game does not a series make.....

AZJD
10-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Seems I was on to something with my picks.....:idea:
NY SUX!:D

AZJD
10-07-2007, 07:24 AM
Angels should at least get one win today. They always seem to touch Schilling up when they face him.....