PDA

View Full Version : Costco

Debbolas
10-03-2007, 04:05 PM
My husband just got back from Costco and bought............................................ a wireless temperature station and a big block of Parmesan cheese (Thank God):rolleyes:
and a cool "Island Falls" shower head ;)
and a huge container of Crazy Bones Lollipops
What do you all buy at Costco?

voodoomedman
10-03-2007, 04:06 PM
My husband just got back from Costco and bought............................................ a wireless temperature station and a big block of Parmesan cheese (Thank God):rolleyes:
and a cool "Island Falls" shower head ;)
and a huge container of Crazy Bones Lollipops
Hotdog and a Coke for $1.50

RiverToysJas
10-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Problem is my wife doesn't let me go there alone.....or carry cash. :rolleyes:
She does let me get things like Vodka, Captian Morgan, and Peanuts at Costco.......but last weekend I really wanted the old school arcade game...... (http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11231741&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US&s=1) :mad: Some damn kids were hogging it in the store! :devil:
RTJas :D

Debbolas
10-03-2007, 04:13 PM
oh.......
he just pulled out some more cheese, ceramic platters and a book for me:D

Debbolas
10-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Problem is my wife doesn't let me go there alone.....or carry cash. :rolleyes:
She does let me get things like Vodka, Captian Morgan, and Peanuts at Costco.......but last weekend I really wanted the old school arcade game...... (http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11231741&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US&s=1) :mad: Some damn kids were hogging it in the store! :devil:
Matt says that game is cool :D But expensive:( He was trying to play it:D

RiverToysJas
10-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Lookie what I just stumbled upon!!! (http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11098978&search=arcade%20game&Mo=43&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&N=0&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=arcade%20game&Ntt=arcade%20game&No=14&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1) I might just need to make an online purchase now!!! :D
I never really played chess.....but I could always use another humidor, and it's never too late to learn a new game!!!!
Costco's cool!!!
So Deb, did Matt pick-up some new board shorts???? I got new underwear there last weekend, but I'm not telling him what color!!!! ;)

socalmoney
10-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Hotdog and a Coke for $1.50
It's amazing how spending $1.50 before entering Costco can save you a lot of money.

squirt'nmyload
10-03-2007, 04:25 PM
"welcome to costco....i love you"
:D

RiverToysJas
10-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Always wear an over-shirt in case the samples are really good.....that way you can look different the second time through! And take note who's giving them to you, so you can hit it again when they are relieved for break! ;)

RitcheyRch
10-03-2007, 05:03 PM
I love shopping at Costco although the wallet doesnt like it. Never can walk out of there without spending less than $400-500.
We buy most of our sunblock and stuff for the river there.

Dan Lorenze
10-03-2007, 05:07 PM
On my days off I'll spend a hour walking up and down the isles looking for good deals on stuff.. A lot of our funiture was purchased at Costco too..

OCMerrill
10-03-2007, 06:18 PM
We got a $385 rebate check last year with our executive membership. What does that tell ya?
Tells me I have a problem.:D :D
We shop there as a family once a week or so. I dig looking at their seasonal crap they get in. Amazes me that Costo can sell the shit out of surfboards and all my boating life vests (Jobe) were purchased there.
All our living room furniture, patio heaters, beer, vita water and crap like that, DVD's (which are not a good deal but it's a buyers frenzy right?) and a ton of batteries.
I like to eat those "Zone" perfect bars as snacks. Keeps me from eating chips and they are the best price there.
I could go on.
That's it I am cutting the card:mad: :mad:

rrrr
10-03-2007, 06:22 PM
I knew there was a problem when I came home with a five gallon pail of nutmeg........:D

Mrs. 20
10-03-2007, 06:29 PM
I like to think of it as the Costco Cult. My rebate check was huge last year as well. I bet I will get $500 this year:jawdrop:
I love everything there! But if I had to pick, it would be their socks, red bulls, pesto sauce, grape tomatoes, microfiber cloths, and their Gorgonzola cheese. Shop there every week.:D

DeltaSigBoater
10-03-2007, 06:30 PM
I dont really shop at Costco, much anymore, but I still have the membership. We used to go there for lunch sometimes in college. :D

HocusPocus
10-03-2007, 07:02 PM
our costco in Victorville just got a new bigger building so i have more stuff to spend my money on. haven't been in it yet as it just opened on Tuesday but it went from 104,000 sq ft, to 160,000 sq ft. :D

3 daytona`s
10-03-2007, 07:19 PM
"welcome to costco....i love you"
and 4000+ Posts OMG should be ashamed:idea: :confused: :rolleyes: :)

HokeySon
10-03-2007, 07:27 PM
my wife has the costco card in HER name only ... I can't even go if I am not on a leash.

DILLIGAF
10-03-2007, 07:37 PM
The steaks are very good. All the normal shiznit I get there and spend lots of money of course.
In Bullhead they have a Sams Club. They try but they just aren't as quality oriented like Costco.
I understand that Costco was trying to get in there but Sams Club beat them to the punch :mad:
Oh well............

Trailer Park Casanova
10-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Buy jewerly for the wife there.
Takes them a spell to freshen up the selection,, but it's usually good variety, and easy return.
Bought 3 HD sets from them this year too.
Price is right.

Riverless
10-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Their parmesan cheese is the real deal imported from Italy. Some nice slices of their parmesan cheese and some good chianti, can't beat it! Their filet mignon rocks too!

OCMerrill
10-03-2007, 09:46 PM
I love shopping at Costco although the wallet doesnt like it. Never can walk out of there without spending less than $400-500.
We buy most of our sunblock and stuff for the river there.
We used to call it the $200 store. I think I need to adjust that a bit sense our pattern is a little more like yours.:)
I forgot about............Grey Goose, Lamb Chops, and their broasted and ready to eat chickens.
Freaking place pisses me off.:D

Baja Big Dog
10-03-2007, 10:16 PM
She said cheese!!:D

hkunz
10-03-2007, 10:40 PM
All of the above, plus whatever cool new tool they have out. And flashlights, every time they have some new flashlight that I just gotta have. Three LEDs, one LED, shake-light, Maglights.... And then the jumbo pack of four LED flashlights.
We have flashlights in every car and boat, both houses, and several in the RV.

The Doctor
10-03-2007, 10:49 PM
All the normal stuff but I also buy flowers. She always has fresh flowers on the kitchen island. Been years now and I didn't even do something stupid or wrong, just like seeing her smile.

Debbolas
10-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Lookie what I just stumbled upon!!! (http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11098978&search=arcade%20game&Mo=43&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&N=0&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=arcade%20game&Ntt=arcade%20game&No=14&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1) I might just need to make an online purchase now!!! :D
I never really played chess.....but I could always use another humidor, and it's never too late to learn a new game!!!!
Costco's cool!!!
So Deb, did Matt pick-up some new board shorts???? I got new underwear there last weekend, but I'm not telling him what color!!!! ;)
bet you're underwear matches Matts ;)
LOL
Deb<---------still waiting for the " twins photo":D

RiverToysJas
10-04-2007, 06:46 AM
bet you're underwear matches Matts ;)
LOL
LOL!!! Well I only wear underwear three days a week, and you'll have to guess which three!!! :D

Debbolas
10-04-2007, 06:54 AM
LOL!!! Well I only wear underwear three days a week, and you'll have to guess which three!!! :D
:jawdrop: Thanks! nice visual :D
Gotta go to work :mad:
See ya!
Deb<-------------wondering where that "certain" photo is :idea:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-04-2007, 06:56 AM
I love Costco!!! We used to call it the $200 store too but its now become the $400-$500 store. A few months back we got a king size pillow top bed from there is its just about the dreamiest bed ever!!! ;)
I am pretty fond of their meat dept. I like to buy $200 worth of steaks, chicken, chops, whatever and then when I get home, I divide it all up into 2 portion sizes and vacuum seal the packs. Oh, got the vacuum sealer from there too. LOL :D
The one thing I cannot stand there though is all the stupid frenzied people who gather around the sample stands and block the aisles. :mad: Get your damm sample and get out of my way. I am pretty sure people go there to have dinner via samples.
Hmm, this reminds me, I am do for another Costco trip. :D

Ziggy
10-04-2007, 06:58 AM
The steaks are very good. All the normal shiznit I get there and spend lots of money of course.
In Bullhead they have a Sams Club. They try but they just aren't as quality oriented like Costco.
I understand that Costco was trying to get in there but Sams Club beat them to the punch :mad:
Oh well............
Our Sam's seems to be much better then..........we'll go between both Sam's and Costco depending on what items we need that trip. They are close enough to each other so they stay price competetive, Sam's often being lower for the same. Monster, Redbull, Rockstar cases were 3 bucks or so less at Sam's.
Hey, don't forget to bring me some beef jerkey while you all are there...thanks :D:D

ahhell
10-04-2007, 07:03 AM
Hey...whats for dinner...cheesy something I bet
I wish we had a costco...but Sams does alright
We do our monthly meat runs to Sams, gotta keep that freezer full, not easy to do with 2 teenage boys

RiverToysJas
10-04-2007, 07:04 AM
What? This one....
http://rivertoys.com/op6c_07/images/IMGP3137.jpg

RiverToysJas
10-04-2007, 07:06 AM
Monster, Redbull, Rockstar cases were 3 bucks or so less at Sam's.
Red Bull is less than $30/case at Sams???? :eek:
RTJas .....might need to visit Sams soon.....

2Driver
10-04-2007, 08:08 AM
That store (was there yesterday BTW) is the only place where you can convince yourself you are going there to save money on the basics and walk out with a $500 item you had no plans on buying.:D

OGShocker
10-04-2007, 08:23 AM
When we go, our son walks up to the sample stands and gets a sample for each of us. As we walk by we say out loud, "eat that, mom and dad only come here so you can eat dinner". You should see the looks we get from the sample ladies.. :D
I went alone to COSTCO for dog food once. Walked out with $1000.00 in products and forgot the dog food. That was the last time I was allowed to go alone...:D

Ziggy
10-04-2007, 08:25 AM
When we go, our son walks up to the sample stands and gets a sample for each of us. As we walk by we say out loud, "eat that, mom and dad only come here so you can eat dinner". You should see the looks we get from the sample ladies.. :D
I went alone to COSTCO for dog food once. Walked out with $1000.00 in products and forgot the dog food. That was the last time I was allowed to go alone...:D
The OG syndrome?:D

Her454
10-04-2007, 09:43 AM
I spend wayyyyyyyyyyy too much money at Costco. I go in there at Christmas time and end up broke. :eek: :D I try and stay far away from Costco.

AirtimeLavey
10-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Their Filet Mignon and Salmon steaks are the best you'll find anywhere. Making hungry, now. :D

Mr. C
10-04-2007, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=OGShocker;2823412
I went alone to COSTCO for dog food once. Walked out with $1000.00 in products and forgot the dog food. That was the last time I was allowed to go alone...:D[/QUOTE]
I hate it when the wife does that. She went to pick up ribs and vodka.
She came home with our new couch and love seat, oh and lets not forget the wine rack. Well at least she got the ribs,no vodka though:( . I don't like it when she goes there alone.:D

Debbolas
10-04-2007, 01:42 PM
What? This one....
http://rivertoys.com/op6c_07/images/IMGP3137.jpg
:D I love it !!! :D

yopengo
10-04-2007, 01:52 PM
We got a $385 rebate check last year with our executive membership. What does that tell ya?
Tells me I have a problem.:D :D
We shop there as a family once a week or so. I dig looking at their seasonal crap they get in. Amazes me that Costo can sell the shit out of surfboards and all my boating life vests (Jobe) were purchased there.
All our living room furniture, patio heaters, beer, vita water and crap like that, DVD's (which are not a good deal but it's a buyers frenzy right?) and a ton of batteries.
I like to eat those "Zone" perfect bars as snacks. Keeps me from eating chips and they are the best price there.
I could go on.
That's it I am cutting the card:mad: :mad:
Same here...Usually $400 - $600 rebate. :D
Their Filet Mignon and Salmon steaks are the best you'll find anywhere. Making hungry, now. :D
The ribeyes are the best.
Hi my name is John and I am a Costco junkie. :D