Kilrtoy
10-03-2007, 05:17 PM
http://break.com/index/veteran-cuts-down-mexican-flag.html

Riverkid
10-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Ka-Bar...:D

essexjet
10-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Hell Yeah F&*#K that. I drives me crazy to see all of the mexican flags out in Glamis.:mad: :mad: Good for that Vet:D

73kona455
10-03-2007, 05:25 PM
Thats awesome,,, :) :)

Kilrtoy
10-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Yeah, when I see flags it makes me very angry too.
Surprised it took you so long to post in this thread

Biglue
10-03-2007, 05:40 PM
I don't think the bar/restaurant person had a clue what he was doing was wrong with the Mexican flag over the American flag. Still doesn't make it right.

cdog
10-03-2007, 05:46 PM
I'd like to buy that man a beer. I wish all american's had the stones that guy has. Salute!

Biglue
10-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey Cory, how are you doing?
Did your move go over well? I noticed you were looking for movers a while back.

Troy McClure
10-03-2007, 05:49 PM
I don't think the bar/restaurant person had a clue what he was doing was wrong with the Mexican flag over the American flag. Still doesn't make it right.
I disagree, I believe that he knew EXACTLY what it meant. Otherwise, why didn't he speak with the camera guy??
That Vet has my vote .

Biglue
10-03-2007, 05:53 PM
I disagree, I believe that he knew EXACTLY what it meant. Otherwise, why didn't he speak with the camera guy??
That Vet has my vote .
YOu could be right. I was just going by the somewhat surprised reaction of that dude to the vet's actions. I also agree with the vet BTW.

cdog
10-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey Cory, how are you doing?
Did your move go over well? I noticed you were looking for movers a while back.
Glad to be in a hotel room where I can get a good night's sleep.:) Our daughter came Aug. 31st and I've been a zombe ever since. I'm out in phoenix right now looking at homes. Looks like we should rent a little longer. I think I'm gonna do a pod and a u haul.
How have you and the family been?

OverKill
10-03-2007, 06:04 PM
What a load of S##t. I hate those F**kers coming over here putting themselves first over the American Flag. So fly your flag, fly it all you want, just do it in Mexico. I put 8 years in for this county and take alot of pride in that. I give that VET a hell yeah for standing up for what was fought for.
OverKill

mike37
10-03-2007, 06:09 PM
now thats what I like to see Americans standing up for America
**** that mexican BS

spectratoad
10-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Yep, there is a big uproar in the hispanic community going on about it. Craigslist for Reno has about three days worth of "opinions" on it. There has been talk about citing him (Jim Broussard?) for theft and destruction. Not sure where that is going. Reno PD says they can't enforce the United States Code that makes it a law for display of the flag.
They had a protest march today to the Federal Court House. This is all just a joke because our politicians won't do anything about it. It is time for more of us to start taking back the country in my opinion. :mad:

spectratoad
10-03-2007, 06:17 PM
That Vet has my vote .
He couldn't speak english and the cameraman couldn't speak spanish??? I don't know. He spoke to them later on the phone. He said he is a citizen and didn't know and he was just showing support for the latino community. (Last week ICE raided all the MexDonalds and arrest 48 people, alot illegal but they were there for identity theft after four month investigation)
Don't they have flag display on the citizenship test?????

angry dad
10-03-2007, 06:19 PM
That Vet has my vote!! And i would have his back!

OverKill
10-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Yep, there is a big uproar in the hispanic community going on about it. Craigslist for Reno has about three days worth of "opinions" on it. There has been talk about citing him (Jim Broussard?) for theft and destruction. Not sure where that is going. Reno PD says they can't enforce the United States Code that makes it a law for display of the flag.
They had a protest march today to the Federal Court House. This is all just a joke because our politicians won't do anything about it. It is time for more of us to start taking back the country in my opinion. :mad:
Damn right. We do need to start throwing punches to the government get things in line again.
And George W. Bush vetoing that health bill for kids. WTF is going on with that? This guy could give a shit about any one of us and out future. We are at the starting line for a race of a third world country if we don't clean up our act.
OverKill

bignet
10-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Hell Yeah F&*#K that. I drives me crazy to see all of the mexican flags out in Glamis.:mad: :mad: Good for that Vet:D
I would've cut that down as well, but at Glamis I fly both flags proudly. :D
:devil:
bignet

Troy McClure
10-03-2007, 06:29 PM
He couldn't speak english and the cameraman couldn't speak spanish??? I don't know. He spoke to them later on the phone. He said he is a citizen and didn't know and he was just showing support for the latino community. (Last week ICE raided all the MexDonalds and arrest 48 people, alot illegal but they were there for identity theft after four month investigation)
Don't they have flag display on the citizenship test?????
I know they have English on the citizenship test...who knows, maybe he didn't understand. Although it appears he had at least some media there, so you would think SOMEONE would have clued him in... It seems you know more about this though because you live there ...
This whole debate is getting ridiculous. ICE down here in Southern California just had a press conf. bragging about the 1300 illegals that they just rounded up for deportation and said how hard it was to find them. They did not announce though that 700+ were already incarcerated and all they had to do was pick them up at the county jails.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boatcop
10-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Damn right. We do need to start throwing punches to the government get things in line again.
And George W. Bush vetoing that health bill for kids. WTF is going on with that? This guy could give a shit about any one of us and out future. We are at the starting line for a race of a third world country if we don't clean up our act.
OverKill
The bill that they sent him had the Government giving free health care to kids in families where the income is up to 4 times the poverty level. For a family of 4 the poverty level is $20,650. That means we (taxpayers) would be giving free health care to families making over $82,000 a year.
POTUS wanted it limited to 3 times the poverty level, which in my opinion is STILL too much.

angry dad
10-03-2007, 06:32 PM
bignet
Why are you so "Proud" of a Corrupt, Third world country???
I'm of German decent, but would Never fly a German flag!!

spectratoad
10-03-2007, 06:35 PM
I know they have English on the citizenship test...who knows, maybe he didn't understand. Although it appears he had at least some media there, so you would think SOMEONE would have clued him in... It seems you know more about this though because you live there ...
The whole thing actually was first reported on Craigslist and several people called the business and some stopped by and told him about it. He didn't change it so that is when it was taken care of by one of our vets. :D

spectratoad
10-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Why are you so "Proud" of a Corrupt, Third world country???
I'm of German decent, but would Never fly a German flag!!
Most third world countries are corrupt. I have no problem being proud of your heritage and flying your flag as long as you abide by the laws of the US in regards to the display of our flag.

Troubles No More
10-03-2007, 06:46 PM
One man can make a difference
Keep your ears and minds open, for this is the new revolution.
Sometimes when looking at the trouble our state, country is in, it may not seem like a single person can make a difference. But one man can make a difference..My hats off to him.

XtrmWakeborder
10-03-2007, 06:52 PM
I am of Mexican decent and would NEVER, EVER, fly a Mexican flag. America is the country that protects my freedoms, and the country that I live in. Flying another countries flag, while using American healthcare, freeways, utilities, protection, etc. is just disrespectful. IMO Ps. those flying the mexican flag..what did they ever do for you? Obviously you are in America for a reason.

Boatcop
10-03-2007, 06:54 PM
If it were me I would DEMAND a trial by a jury of my peers.
Although it's not required for a citizen to act when they observe a crime being committed, there's nothing to prevent them from stopping the criminal act in progress.
And what the bar owner was doing was a criminal act. HE should be prosecuted in Federal Court for his crime.
The Vet was just collecting evidence. :D

spectratoad
10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
I totally agree. It would probably be the last day on the job for any judge to take that case and find him guilty. :mad:
I too think that this immigration thing is about to come to a head. The government has been bending us over in the name of border security yet the illegals (ALL, NOT JUST HISPANIC) are flooding our country, systems

DSW
10-03-2007, 07:05 PM
He is a TRUE American Hero. This is an invasion folks. If the citizens of any other country came here in the numbers the mexicans do WE WOULD GO TO WAR. I think that the current mexican invasion is more of a danger to America than Al Qaeda. We need to round up these flag waving mexicans and SEND THEM BACK TO THE COUNTRY THEY LOVE SO MUCH. :mad: I think it's time for a new mexican-American war.

spectratoad
10-03-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40413&stc=1&d=1191467184
I think it's time for a new mexican-American war.
Lets line their soldiers and ours along the border and play for keeps this time.

OverKill
10-03-2007, 07:28 PM
He is a TRUE American Hero. This is an invasion folks. If the citizens of any other country came here in the numbers the mexicans do WE WOULD GO TO WAR. I think that the current mexican invasion is more of a danger to America than Al Qaeda. We need to round up these flag waving mexicans and SEND THEM BACK TO THE COUNTRY THEY LOVE SO MUCH. :mad: I think it's time for a new mexican-American war.
Well than you would be going to war with the wrong source. War with the Government to stop this invasion would be the aproach. There are to many polaticians that have there pockets stuffed with big savings from illeagle labor.
It's kinda like punishing your kid for something he was not supposed to do but did it anyway because the other half said it was OK.

Baja Big Dog
10-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Punk ass piece of crap, didnt want to say anythng,,,puzzy ass. Should have kicked the POS ass. Dan that shitt pisses me off...
You cant fly a fricken American Flag in Mexico, period....:mad:

Garrddogg
10-03-2007, 10:51 PM
FUKC THAT LITTLE piece of siht "wetback mother fukcer" he knew what the fukc he was doin! "roll em up" and sent em home to the country they love so much but still try so hard to escape from..
oh yeah and **** that flag!:eek:
I tip my hat to that Vet..

KahunaJuice
10-04-2007, 04:37 AM
But it is like Cancer, it is too late.............

HOSS
10-04-2007, 04:41 AM
Thats my POTNA!

dale459us
10-04-2007, 05:11 AM
If it were me I would DEMAND a trial by a jury of my peers.
Although it's not required for a citizen to act when they observe a crime being committed, there's nothing to prevent them from stopping the criminal act in progress.
And what the bar owner was doing was a criminal act. HE should be prosecuted in Federal Court for his crime.
The Vet was just collecting evidence. :D
Damn BoatCop...I love you man, your two post are so true.

Schiada76
10-04-2007, 05:38 AM
bignet
Why would you proudly fly the flag of a country that is so fckd up 90% of it's citizens want to leave?:mad:

ratso
10-04-2007, 05:43 AM
Can we bump the third thread too? :D

Tremor Therapy
10-04-2007, 06:03 AM
Every once in awhile you can pinpoint the beginning of the revolution. Lets just hope that this sticks, and we begin to take our country back.

boat boy
10-04-2007, 06:03 AM
The only thing the mexican flag is good for is trolling about 7 to 9 knots back behind the 2 maybe 3 swell.

Rexone
10-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Mexican flags belong in Mexico.
Mexicans that fly the Mexican flag in the US also belong in Mexico.
Mexicans that aren't US citizens or here legally in some other way to work or vacation, belong in Mexico.
Please read the illegal immigration link in my sig at the bottom. It is a real eye opener. :eek:

Cigalert
10-04-2007, 06:24 AM
The only thing the mexican flag is good for is trolling about 7 to 9 knots back behind the 2 maybe 3 swell.
And a petrolero viejo on the other rigger with a marader in the middle running short. That's a good setup right there.

Schiada76
10-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Oh hell yes!:D

SummerBreeze
10-04-2007, 06:36 AM
Hell Yeah
Did you see that little beaner go back inside to hide
Push one for english
things must change

RiverToysJas
10-04-2007, 06:43 AM
That's how they do it in Reno!!!! :D
I like what he said......not that they cannot fly it, but they must first fight us for the right!!!
Take the land, win the war......fly your flag. That's how it works!
Sadly, they are taking the land, but there is no war being fought, because we are not fighting back. :mad:
This man did a great thing for his Country!!!!
RTJas - God Bless the United States of America ......and yes, I believe there's a God! ;)

havasurat27
10-04-2007, 07:05 AM
I am of Mexican decent and would NEVER, EVER, fly a Mexican flag. America is the country that protects my freedoms, and the country that I live in. Flying another countries flag, while using American healthcare, freeways, utilities, protection, etc. is just disrespectful. IMO Ps. those flying the mexican flag..what did they ever do for you? Obviously you are in America for a reason.
Well said! The only place, in my opinion, that a foreign flag should be flown is the country it represents. The "Mexican" flags at glamis, especially the boneheads that fly only the mex. flag on their cars should have the same same thing done to them. Problem is that there is more of them out there every season and one American can't take it all on.
I give the vet a big HELL YEAH!

boat boy
10-04-2007, 07:17 AM
And a petrolero viejo on the other rigger with a marader in the middle running short. That's a good setup right there.
That's what I'm talking about, and ironically your typically in Mexican waters.
I figured I was going to be ripped, glad someone got it. LOL

superdave013
10-04-2007, 07:45 AM
That's how they do it in Reno!!!! :D
I like what he said......not that they cannot fly it, but they must first fight us for the right!!!
Take the land, win the war......fly your flag. That's how it works!
Sadly, they are taking the land, but there is no war being fought, because we are not fighting back. :mad:
This man did a great thing for his Country!!!!
RTJas - God Bless the United States of America ......and yes, I believe there's a God! ;)
I fight back every day. Just got off the phone with the popo to get the day labors outta my space.
I think this thread should be pinned to the top of the forum.

CoolCruzinCobra
10-04-2007, 07:53 AM
Hell Yeah .This is USA not Mexico.

b's sanger
10-04-2007, 07:55 AM
bignet
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Ziggy
10-04-2007, 08:05 AM
I don't think the bar/restaurant person had a clue what he was doing was wrong with the Mexican flag over the American flag. Still doesn't make it right.Ignorance is no excuse..........

RVRBUM2
10-04-2007, 08:10 AM
I Give A Big Hell Yeah To That Vet,if You Wanna Fly That Mexican Flag Crap Take Your Sorry Ass Back To Mexico

wright27
10-04-2007, 08:13 AM
It is time America stops adapting to the Minority and starts taking care of the Majority. It says on our money "IN GOD WE TRUST", but yesterday I hear about a school taking out anything to do with God because the Arab kids and there families find if offensive, but yet at lunch a group of Arab kids get together and pray to whoever they pray and nothing can be said.
America needs to stay America and stick to what it has always been, if you don't like how we live, the language we speak (english) or God, then get out or we should put you out.

Redwing247
10-04-2007, 08:45 AM
Flex your political muscle, vote your Rep/Senator out if they did not act in the interest of "we the people". Vote on the issues not political party. :D

hkunz
10-04-2007, 09:16 AM
There is a signifigant "look the other way" attitude that has progressed since the seventies. Who drove 55? Does anyone actually drive the ridiculous 55 MPH on the 40 or 10 when towing their boats back and forth from LHC to SoCal? Is pot legal in CA when it isn't legal in the US? The former POTUS recieved oral sex under his desk, and the papers were not outraged. We have OUI/DUI discussions all the time on this board. Lewd behaviour (which we know is illegal in SoCal cities, but love in Havasu) in the channel? There has become an almost ingrained "I'll obey if I want to" behaviour norm. Why are we shocked when this shop owner does something illegal and the government/LEOs do nothing?
It goes back to self policing, which this guy did. I salute him. :cool:

bocco
10-04-2007, 09:27 AM
I actually stopped flying an Italian flag on our houseboat just because I realised that it wasn't that much different than all of this Mexican flag bullshit. Now we fly 2 American flags side by side.
I was also told that in Mexico it is completely illegal to fly an American flag in any way. Can anybody verify or clarify that?

Troy McClure
10-04-2007, 06:30 PM
What's the spanish word for BUMP?? Do I need to press "1" or something??

Sleeper CP
10-04-2007, 07:47 PM
What's the spanish word for BUMP?? Do I need to press "1" or something??
:D :)
I Give A Big Hell Yeah To That Vet,if You Wanna Fly That Mexican Flag Crap Take Your Sorry Ass Back To Mexico
Yes he deserves a Big Hell Yeah.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

bignet
10-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Why would you proudly fly the flag of a country that is so fckd up 90% of it's citizens want to leave?:mad:
Why can't an American be proud of their heritage? What's with HB being so f'in racist, especially when the name "Mexican" is brought up. Don't bring that racist crap at me doggy.....I am proud to be an American and even served my country. I'm also proud of my heritage....period.
bignet

bignet
10-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Flex your political muscle, vote your Rep/Senator out if they did not act in the interest of "we the people". Vote on the issues not political party. :D
You mean like a president not acting in the fashion that a president should be???:idea: Disregarding the constitution and envoking his own will on our nation? Very troubling.
:jawdrop:

CornWater
10-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Why can't an American be proud of their heritage? What's with HB being so f'in racist, especially when the name "Mexican" is brought up. Don't bring that racist crap at me doggy.....I am proud to be an American and even served my country. I'm also proud of my heritage....period.
bignet
Enough to place it above the American Flag? How is that racist. If you must fly it, fly it below the American Flag when in America.

BEER&WATER
10-04-2007, 09:39 PM
bignet
I THINK THE BIG ?? IS EMPOWERMENT
when you fly any flag in this country other than the american flag you are sending a message to others . that message is and can be interpreted alot of different ways by everyone that sees it !! but the big ?? is why are you doing it ? if you are trying to EMPOWER someone with it's presents .....

Sleeper CP
10-04-2007, 10:26 PM
You mean like a president not acting in the fashion that a president should be???:idea: Disregarding the constitution and envoking his own will on our nation? Very troubling.
:jawdrop:
Really:confused: :confused:
BTW: Nothing racist about American's not wanting another flag flown higher than ours in our Country. It could be Canadian,Great Britian, Italian it is not proper and it is not appreciated. It's not racist..
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

moneypit
10-04-2007, 10:34 PM
I say that if a mexican wants in and wants citizenship, he needs to sign on the dotted line and give four years of military service first. Thats the only free ticket he will get.:mad: :mad:

RiverToysJas
10-05-2007, 05:30 AM
bignet
You REALLY don't get it at all!!! :eek:
Nothing wrong with being proud of Country you or your family chose to leave.....it's when that pride goes above the Country you now choose to call home that there is a problem!!! "Race" has NOTHING to do with it.....
My neighbor might have a nicer house, but I wouldn't go move in w/o asking, bring all my $hit over, and then start getting me mail there....all the while telling him how much better my old house was and how proud I am of it.
RTJas

rlj676
10-05-2007, 07:26 AM
You REALLY don't get it at all!!! :eek:
My neighbor might have a nicer house, but I wouldn't go move in w/o asking, bring all my $hit over, and then start getting me mail there....all the while telling him how much better my old house was and how proud I am of it.
RTJas
Now that is how you make an analogy.

Sleeper CP
10-05-2007, 07:30 AM
Now that is how you make an analogy.
What makes you think Bignet know's what an analogy is :idea: :)
Sleeper CP

BEER&WATER
10-05-2007, 07:37 AM
bignet
this sould clear things up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2K-_2AHYh0
IT'S LIKE A PROTEST TUNE LMAO

Dave C
10-05-2007, 08:35 AM
thats classic... I really like what the vet said.... "If they want their flag back then they can fight me for it"
Some people need to educate themselves on the significance of raising a foreign flag in this manner (it doesn't matter which foreign country). There is a reason for the law that you must fly the American Flag above all others. Not only is that disrespectful to Americans but it also signifies who the territory belongs to.
For those that are "proud of their heritiage" the correct way to do that is to fly the U.S. flag above the mexi flag.
The History of the American Flag
Congress first approved the flag on June 14, 1777.
This date is now observed as Flag Day throughout America. It was first stated that there be a star and stripe for each state, making thirteen of both. Over the years, the number of stars has been changed to include one star for each of the 50 states, while the stripes remained the same to represent the 13 original colonies.
Later, the colors of the flag were given special meaning. The red is for valor and zeal - white is for hope, purity, and cleanliness of life - and blue, the color of heaven, loyalty, sincerity, justice, and truth.
The name "OLD GLORY" was given to our National Flag on August 10, 1831.
The flag means the spirit of liberty and human freedom.
Proper Display of Flag
* Display of the American flag is usually from sunrise to sunset.
* The flag should be displayed daily on or near the main building of every public place and during school days in or near every schoolhouse.
* Flags are flown at half-staff to show grief for lives lost. When the flag is flown at half-staff, it should be pulled to the top for a moment, and then lowered to the half-staff position. The flag should then be raised to the top before it is lowered for the day.
* When two or more flags are flown from the same pole, the American flag must be on top.
* When displayed with another flag against a wall, the U.S. flag should be on its own right (left to a person facing the wall).