PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Nightmares

asch
10-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Has anyone caught the first couple episodes of this show? It's kind of a near and dear subject to me since I frequently get to see the dirty underbelly that is the kitchen/cook area of many Orange County restaurants and grills. There Are some notably clean places such as 'Yardhouse' and some fast food joints--believe it or not. On the other hand, there are, unfortunately, more unclean kitchen areas of places that I wouldn't even consider having a cup of coffee let alone sitting down to eat.
I don't want gross anybody out, this show takes care of that.
http://www.fox.com/kitchennightmares/

DeltaSigBoater
10-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Great show... last weeks episode w/ the Indian Restaurant made me literally throw-up. The first episode w/ the douche bag who though he was connected, was alright.
My aunt works for US Food Service, and I was shocked when she started telling us about what goes on behind the scenes. :eek:
I ate at the YardHouse, Costa Mesa on Sunday night for a dual birthday, very impressed :D

Cole Sanger
10-03-2007, 07:26 PM
I second the indian restraunt. I can't wait til the end of the season and they go back to revisit these places. I bet most of them are back to their same old ways.

Mattman
10-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Great show. You get to see somewhat of a different side of Chef Ramsay. He still brings the heat when needed but also tones it down in some instances, imo. What was up with the meat head in the first show? Great to see the jerk off from the Indian show quit.

HPBoats83
10-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah I have watched all of them. I wish they would have fired the manager tonight though. It seems like the manager(s) are the ones that are always bringing down the place.