PDA

View Full Version : Needed:Reliable A/C Tech installer in Parker.

dasburb
10-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Well, I woke up Sunday to an airconditioner blowing warm air at my double wide. We have an ancient green airconditioning unit outside, and a propane heater/squirrel cage blower inside. The blower is working fine, and when you click the thermostat to cool, you hear a click on the outside unit and the fan on it never starts. I am guessing it is dead. I am looking for someone that can tell me if the unit is a goner, and if it is, can install a new unit. I would also like some advice on if I should go to a single heat pump/ ac unit and get rid of the propane heater. I have plenty of ducting and the current fan blows really hard throughout the trailer. My place is right behind the old Parker Dam Pizza. I just want good work at a fair price with a reliable new ac unit if necessary.

Dezertrider
10-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Check you circuit breaker and if you have fuses replace them before calling for service. Sounds like your out side unit has no power. If you turn on the outside unit and it humms for 5-20 seconds and stops your compressor is having a hard time starting.
It may be a simple fix of $200

riverbound
10-03-2007, 08:22 PM
you used Reliable and Parker in the same sentence......LMFAO :D
Im glad I have friends in the A/C business ;)

Dezertrider
10-03-2007, 08:26 PM
you used Reliable and Parker in the same sentence......LMFAO :D
I thought the same thing. The only reliable AC guy your gonna find is a friend or one needing money in January. Call your AC guys in the winter people

riverbound
10-03-2007, 08:27 PM
I thought the same thing. The only reliable AC guy your gonna find is a friend or one needing money in January. Call your AC guys in the winter people
you neer answer the phone when I call :mad: or you are too busy riding ;)

Dezertrider
10-03-2007, 08:31 PM
:) you neer answer the phone when I call :mad: or you are too busy riding ;)
Dezertgirl has me booked until next year,

riverbound
10-03-2007, 08:46 PM
:)
Dezertgirl has me booked until next year,
Congrats....you finally got her a Ring ;) :D :D :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
10-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Call Kool Wave (http://www.koolwaveac.com/). They are in Havasu but they do service calls down in Parker. Or PM slowinhavasu as he is their senior tech.....