PDA

View Full Version : Poor Form

dtr352
10-03-2007, 09:17 PM
I went to Teague the other day to buy header gaskets at 9:45 a.m. Apperently the shop was having a meeting and instead of someone taking 30 seconds to SELL me the parts, I was told to come back. Keep in mind these are normal posted business hours. This is the second time this has happened to me at this shop. The first time Bob just kept right on talking and wached me get turned away. What a joke! What type of business does this to a customer. I should have learned my lesson before, but believe me it won't happen again. Teague; you have seen the last of my money.

OverKill
10-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Where are they located??

OCMerrill
10-03-2007, 09:53 PM
I went to Teague the other day to buy header gaskets at 9:45 a.m. Apperently the shop was having a meeting and instead of someone taking 30 seconds to SELL me the parts, I was told to come back. Keep in mind these are normal posted business hours. This is the second time this has happened to me at this shop. The first time Bob just kept right on talking and wached me get turned away. What a joke! What type of business does this to a customer. I should have learned my lesson before, but believe me it won't happen again. Teague; you have seen the last of my money.
That is just ridicules. :mad:

DeltaSigBoater
10-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Business must be really good :eek:
Did you tell the person, who told you to come back later, what you where there to purchase? I bet if you had said I want a TCM 1200 Quad Rotor & I have cash in hand, that meating would've been adjourned!
Where are they located??
Teague Custom Marine
28115 Avenue Stanford
Valencia, CA 91355
Hours: Monday thru Saturday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific

Mattman
10-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Isn't that the truth!!

Baja Big Dog
10-03-2007, 10:14 PM
You need to take a picture of you leaving the place, and in a year or so from now when business is in the shitter send it to him, and ask if he would like to to come back.:D

Spotondl
10-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Teague header gaskets are the bomb... you really should go back and get the REAL deal... :idea: :idea: :idea:

Mardonzi
10-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Every dealing that I've had with both the shop staff and Bob has been excellent. He's gone above and beyond on several occassions for me.

ratso
10-04-2007, 05:46 AM
Take a hot chick with you next time...;)

OGShocker
10-04-2007, 05:51 AM
You should have yelled out "HEY BOB, go fuk a rock". He hates that.

hoolign
10-04-2007, 06:07 AM
I suggest smashing the minute book with a bat! :D

dtr352
10-04-2007, 07:11 AM
That would have made me feel SO much better

Cigalert
10-04-2007, 07:15 AM
I suggest smashing the minute book with a bat! :D
Meeting adjourned due to lack of a quorum.

Not So Fast
10-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Welcome the boat biz. I called a boat manufacturer the other day for sales and it was a recording saying "leave a message and we'll get back to ya", middle of the workday mind ya:confused: :idea: Is business that good?? I think not!!! :( NSF

Ziggy
10-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Every dealing that I've had with both the shop staff and Bob has been excellent. He's gone above and beyond on several occassions for me.Your timing must be better not to have been there during a meeting..I've left my own meetings in order to help my customers.

H2O
10-04-2007, 07:44 AM
I had a similar experience when I inquired about about getting some work done on a small block (350 mag mpi).
I thought business was business, but they made me feel stupid for even asking the question...

Jordy
10-04-2007, 07:52 AM
You should post this down in the Teague forum so at least it would see some kind of action. :idea: :D

Not So Fast
10-04-2007, 09:21 AM
You should post this down in the Teague forum so at least it would see some kind of action. :idea: :D
Like they even look at thier page:confused: But maybe, you never know and someone could call you and aplogize for their attitude and offer the part to you for free:rolleyes: Would work wonders for the reputation huh? NSF

OCMerrill
10-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Your timing must be better not to have been there during a meeting..I've left my own meetings in order to help my customers.
And without those customers you need even more meetings to figure out how to get them back or no need for the meetings at all.
Customers First...the rest of the shit can wait. Thats the way I run my business.

riverbound
10-04-2007, 09:45 AM
I always ran my meetings before or after business hours and if we were all there and a customer came up early meeting was adjourned and we helped the customer. Meetings were always about making more $$$ and no better way to do that then to sell something.

HM
10-04-2007, 09:45 AM
I had an incident with one of the counter monkeys at Teague several years ago. I don't want to rehash the deal because it is water under the bridge, but I definitely didn't get any love from these guys. I know I am just peanuts as far as lost sales, but it is my money and I prefer to spend it where people atleast act like they like my business. Like the guys over in POMONA - they even give you a free soda while you wait.:D

Rexone
10-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Like the guys over in POMONA - they even give you a free soda while you wait.:D
It's San Dimas, retard. :D
Pomona is the shithole next door. :D
j/k Pomonians :)

OCMerrill
10-04-2007, 10:01 AM
You know this HM....right by that bitchen lake available to test your shit after you get done shopping.:D :D

HM
10-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Perhaps Bryanna can come to Pomona in his Jeep and clear things up? :D

DeltaSigBoater
10-04-2007, 10:47 AM
My dad was kinda upset that you moved from La Verne to San Dimas :D