PDA

View Full Version : Cure found for Havasu amoeba Naegleria brain eaters

mark49
10-04-2007, 02:12 AM
Ive been researching this amoeba Naegleria and I may have found the cure. IÂ’m the one that sits in the quite coves where itÂ’s shallow, mossy and stagnant otherwise known as my ole fishing hole. Im not going to take my girls out jet skiing in the middle of the lake subject to drunkin boatersÂ…
Ok with that said, and my D+ average in micro biology, F+ in science not to mention my formal degree from the swimming pool chemicals of Alaska here is the cure.
PreceedureÂ…Â…
1. day before you assemble your EZ-up you rake the bottom of the shallow waters of your beach stirring up all these little brain eaters.
2. then applying 20#s of 1” pool chlorine tablets around the entire beach area you’ll be using. (Takes about 5 -7 days to dissipate)
3. Adding aprox 10#s of powder chlorine (powder chlorine also settles to the bottom) let set for a few hours.
4. Add 5#s dry pool acid to the effected area
5. Have all swimmers snort ÂĽ oz of tequila prior to swimming
You now are officially safe from any amoeba Naegleria sap suckinÂ’ brain eaten, pecker penetrators, vagina cruisinÂ’ fudge packinÂ’ lake swimmers.
Add one chlorine pool floater (plastic duck floater recomended) anchored to bottom of your beach
Last add one container of your wifes vinger douch
You are welcome in advanceÂ… Yes I do take paypal

mark49
10-05-2007, 11:30 PM
What noone thinks this method would work??

Phat Matt
10-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Or you could just stick your fingers in your nose and not remove them. Keeps you alive, but harder to pick up chicks. :)

hoolign
10-06-2007, 12:18 AM
They'll move north as soon as they've exhausted their food supply.which should be in about a week or so :p

Cheap Thrills
10-06-2007, 12:23 AM
I Never underestimate the stupidity that lurks within the HB community.:idea:
I know you're not serious but in the remote chance someone that reads this thinks it's a good idea. (and I know there is)
Chlorine and fish inhabited waters is not a good idea. Unless of course you want to cause an environmental disaster. :2purples:
This message brought to you free of charge by the
Cheap Thrills Save A Fish Foundation. :D
Donations accepted but not required.
T.

boat boy
10-06-2007, 05:18 AM
Where do I send/connect to your paypal?

sleekcrafter
10-06-2007, 06:08 AM
Rule number one, don't swim anywhere, that if it don't come off with AJAX, you probley should not swim there.

Tom Brown
10-06-2007, 06:13 AM
PreceedureÂ…Â…
If that doesn't work, you could always go nuclear.

hoolign
10-06-2007, 06:14 AM
Don't you mean "nucleeear." ?? :D

91nordic29
10-06-2007, 07:17 AM
:D :D :D

Charley
10-06-2007, 07:19 AM
I think it's sad that you guys are joking about this.... one child dying from this is enough to make it off limits for humour... try to imagine a family member stumbling onto this thread..... the $hit isn't funny :confused:

bigq
10-06-2007, 07:39 AM
I think it's sad that you guys are joking about this.... one child dying from this is enough to make it off limits for humour... try to imagine a family member stumbling onto this thread..... the $hit isn't funny :confused:
People joke about a lot of things on here I bet that kids, adults and pets die from everyday. I would venture to say people are worried about this and some deal with humor no matter how tasteless it might be.
Just keep in mind that they only have 175 died world wide of this so I think you have a better chance of dieing in a car accident. Lets just hope it does not increase

Sleeper CP
10-06-2007, 07:42 AM
Hey I don't want to sound like an asshole, but the fact of the matter is more people died from lighting strikes this year, more kids drowned in pools, more kids fell off their bikes, more kids drowned in bath tubs. They all know it is not a laughing matter it is very sad and a tragedy we are all sorry for that family.
I was thinking about showing up and asking the EPA for a permit to apply the prescribed method.. how long would that take to get;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Charley
10-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Hey I don't want to sound like an asshole, but the fact of the matter is more people died from lighting strikes this year, more kids drowned in pools, more kids fell off their bikes, more kids drowned in bath tubs. They all know it is not a laughing matter it is very sad and a tragedy we are all sorry for that family.
I was thinking about showing up and asking the EPA for a permit to apply the prescribed method.. how long would that take to get;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
I think your missing the point.... I dont think the qty of people who die from something has anything to do with if it is appropriate or not... by that account it would be ok to joke around about the dangers of getting run over by a fountain....When a Child dies, no matter how it happens, especially when it is close to home makes it off limits.... This HAppend in HAVASU! is anyone's little chuckle worth the pain of someone related to the deceased seeing it and being offended or hurt even further by this very sad situation.... NO, and if anyone here thinks different.. THEY ARE AN A$$HOLE ... this family was in HAVASU, they very well may be on these boards...show a little Fu(kin class people!

local805
10-06-2007, 10:04 AM
I think your missing the point.... I dont think the qty of people who die from something has anything to do with if it is appropriate or not... by that account it would be ok to joke around about the dangers of getting run over by a fountain....When a Child dies, no matter how it happens, especially when it is close to home makes it off limits.... This HAppend in HAVASU! is anyone's little chuckle worth the pain of someone related to the deceased seeing it and being offended or hurt even further by this very sad situation.... NO, and if anyone here thinks different.. THEY ARE AN A$$HOLE ... this family was in HAVASU, they very well may be on these boards...show a little Fu(kin class people!
asking for a little class is an understatement,and way to much to ask for from jerkoffs,i cant believe the people on here joking about this,very sad,lets see how funny this is when someone close to them have a serious health scare,maybe they will post the cure here and give a bunch of clowns a sick laugh again.

Phat Matt
10-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
No more jokes about life. Someone will get offended. :rolleyes:

Screemy1
10-06-2007, 10:22 AM
I have been trying one of those electronic Pest Shewer Awayers.... I think that is their official name..... well, I get it set up with an extension coard, inverter, and a couple 6 volt batts, I hook everythin up perfectly.... then in theory, I throw it overboard in the cove of choice.... and it should Shew 'Em away.... now here is where I have ran into some trouble..... it keeps shorting out, catching on fire, burning up he inverter...... there has to be a short somewhere.... it works fine until I throw it overboard..... maybe the wire is shorting out on the side of the boat.... or a loose connection.... I have checked everything over and over again.... just once I toss it over the side...... POP....FIZZLE......SMOKEY SMOKE....!!!:confused: it shorts out..... I am confident I will find the short and when I do.... I will sell the set up to you guys......:idea:
:) :) :) ;) :) :)

CornWater
10-06-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm with you Charley... especially since this is a family friend of ours. I have been doing my best to bite my f'n tongue, but it is becoming increasingly difficult.
:confused:

hoolign
10-06-2007, 12:14 PM
asking for a little class is an understatement,and way to much to ask for from jerkoffs,i cant believe the people on here joking about this,very sad,lets see how funny this is when someone close to them have a serious health scare,maybe they will post the cure here and give a bunch of clowns a sick laugh again.
Sick clowns? Why dont you shut the fukk up! During the war I heard a shit pile of jokes about the Canadian military.. Alot of Canadian soldiers died over there...anyone get up on the fukkin podium then?? NO! So shut you yap!
How many topics have been covered about things like ..Aids for example?? People getting killed by doing stupid things?? What's the phrase we use? " Cleansing the gene pool'??..Or " The darwin awards"?? I havent heard to many responses like this everytime an HTM flipping jokes are brought up?? Think all of those people didnt have a potential friend or relative on here??
So unless we are going to to rule out all incidents being natural, mechanical or just stupidity... give your heads a shake.
No one is making fun of the kid! That in fact is sad and no one will argue that point.and we all feel for the families!

Screemy1
10-06-2007, 12:52 PM
the day you can not joke about something will be a sad day..... Both my parents have died very young..... my wifes little bro died very young and my grand father was a victim of murder..... does not mean you can not joke about them, or the subject of their death...... live on.... JOKE on!!!

Screemy1
10-06-2007, 12:54 PM
oh yes..... just because it will be coming.... yes, you can joke even if it is recent.... my family was joking about my parents death the day after it happened..... mourning yes, smiling....... while sad..... yes.

DeltaSigBoater
10-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Ive been researching this amoeba Naegleria and I may have found the cure. IÂ’m the one that sits in the quite coves where itÂ’s shallow, mossy and stagnant otherwise known as my ole fishing hole. Im not going to take my girls out jet skiing in the middle of the lake subject to drunkin boatersÂ…
Ok with that said, and my D+ average in micro biology, F+ in science not to mention my formal degree from the swimming pool chemicals of Alaska here is the cure.
PreceedureÂ…Â…
1. day before you assemble your EZ-up you rake the bottom of the shallow waters of your beach stirring up all these little brain eaters.
2. then applying 20#s of 1” pool chlorine tablets around the entire beach area you’ll be using. (Takes about 5 -7 days to dissipate)
3. Adding aprox 10#s of powder chlorine (powder chlorine also settles to the bottom) let set for a few hours.
You now are officially safe from any amoeba Naegleria sap suckinÂ’ brain eaten, pecker penetrators, vagina cruisinÂ’ fudge packinÂ’ lake swimmers.
Add one chlorine pool floater (plastic duck floater recomended) anchored to bottom of your beach
:jawdrop:
When did they start producing powdered Tequila?

mark49
10-06-2007, 02:07 PM
If you think im shittin ya about clearing the beach with chlorine youÂ’re wrong. I started this post so together may find a way to keep our familyÂ’s safe.
The cleaner coves the more people/boaters my whole idea of boating is getting away from as many people as i can..
So whatÂ’s you ideaÂ’s this coming summer, I cat get this amobea Ive been told I have very little brains, IÂ’ll be dead in daysÂ…
Ive also been told all my brains are in my dick so'll i'll be wearing a condom while swimming :D
PreceedureÂ…Â…

ULTRA26 # 1
10-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Or nucyalur :) :)

GHT
10-06-2007, 02:41 PM
If you think im shittin ya about clearing the beach with chlorine youÂ’re wrong. I started this post so together may find a way to keep our familyÂ’s safe.
The cleaner coves the more people/boaters my whole idea of boating is getting away from as many people as i can..
So whatÂ’s you ideaÂ’s this coming summer, I cat get this amobea Ive been told I have very little brains, IÂ’ll be dead in daysÂ…
Ive also been told all my brains are in my dick so'll i'll be wearing a condom while swimming :D
You could always construct a Large enough pool to place your boat in :idea: . Then the water would be safe and no other drunk boaters will hit you and there will only be one boat at the launch ramp while you're launching and loading.:D

Strippoker
10-06-2007, 02:54 PM
no worries for this guy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/face2.jpg

Cheap Thrills
10-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Are you going to be responsible for all the marine life you kill ? A couple of gallons of bleach will kill literally hundreds if not thousands of fish and other wildlife that depend on the water. I think the Department of Fish and Game not to mention the EPA will probably barbecue you ass over it.
Please, Don't even think about doing it.
I commend you for wanting to take action to help keep people safe but bleaching the water is not the way to do it and may result in some heavy punishment for you. I don't want to see anyone get crucified over what may seem like a good idea.
Ive also been told all my brains are in my dick :D
By God I think you've just convinced me. :D :rolleyes:
T.

Tom Brown
10-06-2007, 05:02 PM
no worries for this guy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/face2.jpg
I think the eyebrow scroll work is the most upsetting thing in this picture but it would take some finely calibrated instrumentation to make that determination with any certainty.

Jbb
10-06-2007, 05:48 PM
I think the eyebrow scroll work is the most upsetting thing in this picture but it would take some finely calibrated instrumentation to make that determination with any certainty.
Wood trim nose plugs?.....after Labor Day.....?.....:rolleyes:

Tom Brown
10-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Wood trim nose plugs?.....after Labor Day.....?.....:rolleyes:
At least they're functional. They look to be holding up his glasses.

Cheap Thrills
10-06-2007, 05:55 PM
At least they're functional. They look to be holding up his glasses.
* falls out of the chair ,, Bwaaaahahahaaaaa .. damnit man :D
T.