PDA

View Full Version : jet boat search on ebay

Nucking futs
02-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Has gone to complete shiot !!! 8 pages of buy it now? What happened to the good old bidding wars? I see the same damn parts on there listed 100 times over.
OK I feel better now that I have vented.

÷קmᮆښ×÷
02-27-2006, 05:28 PM
this is the best ad I have seen in a while (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Advertise-Sponsorship-Promotion-Support-Boat-Racing_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ107066QQitemZ461 1575618)

Cs19
02-27-2006, 05:28 PM
i agree, i dont even look anymore.
its all cpperformance and code blue racing.

dmontzsta
02-27-2006, 05:32 PM
this is the best ad I have seen in a while (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Advertise-Sponsorship-Promotion-Support-Boat-Racing_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ107066QQitemZ461 1575618)
damn, thats a good idea. I could always use some money towards the boat. I might have to do it, but go $500? maybe?
:)

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 05:35 PM
damn, thats a good idea. I could always use some money towards the boat. I might have to do it, but go $500? maybe?
:)
yes Don he even has one in there for i think $250.00 you might want to think about that one ... your money would go real far and hey its a tax write off

1975sleekcraft
02-27-2006, 05:40 PM
who is racing jims boat this year?
i thought he hung it up-----?

Cs19
02-27-2006, 05:44 PM
i hear steelcomp is driving code blue's boat at the njba seaon opener

dmontzsta
02-27-2006, 05:45 PM
yes Don he even has one in there for i think $250.00 you might want to think about that one ... your money would go real far and hey its a tax write off
You should do a small one for the stereo in your cruiser. Maybe $50 with 40 available? Just say something smooth like... "Stereo Sponsorship - We need some good music on the river! Help me build a kick ass stereo, I will drive up and down the river playing it loud, you will all be able to enjoy it"
SUPPORT GOOD RIVER MUSIC.

sleekcrafter
02-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Wow five feed backs, already. Someone sponsor a boat out here, so I can at least, see it run.
Sleek

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 05:48 PM
You should do a small one for the stereo in your cruiser. Maybe $50 with 40 available? Just say something smooth like... "Stereo Sponsorship - We need some good music on the river! Help me build a kick ass stereo, I will drive up and down the river playing it loud, you will all be able to enjoy it"
SUPPORT GOOD RIVER MUSIC.
LMAO thats already paid for and on its way .....2300 wats in a cruiser aint to bad.. 1300 is all class D ......

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Wow five feed backs, already. Someone sponsor a boat out here, so I can at least, see it run.
Sleek
i see one negative feedback already .. hell he has only been a Member since: Jan-16-06

old rigger
02-27-2006, 06:17 PM
?
How come he didn't include any shots of his boat being towed in?

sleekcrafter
02-27-2006, 06:25 PM
?
How come he didn't include any shots of his boat being towed in?
Ok I'm going to HELL for this one!!
The offical "CODE BLUE RACING" Tow vehicle is an EMT Ambulance, with a complete crew.
Oh I am bad :crossx:
Sleek

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 06:29 PM
The offical "CODE BLUE RACING" Tow vehicle is an EMT Ambulance, with a complete crew.
Sleek
lmfao

Sleek-Jet
02-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Sleek
The heart beat has stopped alright.... :D :D :D

Squirtin Thunder
02-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the free spam. You guys are great !!!
Don't be pissed because you didn't think of it.
Damn Shawn you are the one that kept telling me to put stuff on ebay.
I did have a quite funny bidding war, a kill switch cap went for $22.50, when they could have bought it now for $7.50.

cyclone
02-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Anyone know what class/classes at the drags he'll be running the boat in?

Squirtin Thunder
02-27-2006, 06:45 PM
Anyone know what class/classes at the drags he'll be running the boat in?
CODE BLUE RACING – The Heartbeat Has Just Stopped!!!
I am posting this as an announcement of our sponsorship promotion for the upcoming 2006 SCSC and NJBA Boat Racing Season. We are attempting to do what was done many years ago, run Circle Races and Drag Races. This was the standard back then in the Comp Jet classes. We at Code Blue Racing have set up a Nostalgia Comp Jet class with SCSC, thanks to Ross Wallach. We will be running at all of the SCSC Nostalgia Boat Racing events. As well as the NJBA Boat Drags, where Brian Busby has invited us to run in the 12.50 second bracket. Due to my current health issues Mr. Scott Foxwell will be driving for us the first race. I am expecting to be cleared by Doctors and feel able to do the job safely, by the second round. Scott has stepped up to help keep my dream alive. All of our potential sponsors have unique products and services. We feel Code Blue Racing can make all of our sponsors happy and promote their product well through out the 2006 Boat Racing Season. Please contact Jim at Code Blue Racing for further info or if you would like Code Blue Racing to promote your products. Any help with sponsorship, be it product donation, discounts and/or monetary would be greatly appreciated. Code Blue Racing is also looking for some folks that can help us out at the races.
If you need any further information, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Squirtin Thunder
02-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Sleek
I sure hope nothing bad ever happens to you.

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the free spam. You guys are great !!!
Don't be pissed because you didn't think of it.
Damn Shawn you are the one that kept telling me to put stuff on ebay.
I did have a quite funny bidding war, a kill switch cap went for $22.50, when they could have bought it now for $7.50.
Jim yes i did tell you to list stuff on there but geez atleast make it were they can bid on it instead of all the buy it now sh*t ... and the sponsor crap thats just plain funny... let me ask how many bids have you gotten off ebay for sponsors?? if you tell me any i want proof cause i dont see any that have sold looking through your history ... i highly doubt you will get any ....

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 06:52 PM
ohh and one more thing Jim you prices are way high for the average boater that can walk in to almost any retail store or the factory to buy the stuff your selling

sleekcrafter
02-27-2006, 06:55 PM
I sure hope nothing bad ever happens to you.
Thanks bud, you know were just funnin YA. You can tell someones gf to get lost or take a hike, but you get pissy about this? It's all in fun dude, I'm not bashing you any more than you would harp on others.
Sleek

Cas
02-27-2006, 06:59 PM
20 spots available. If all 20 are sold, is there enough room on the boat for all 20 9"x50" decals?
Your $750 buys you an advertising location on the race boat with a decal of 9"x50"

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks bud, you know were just funnin YA. You can tell someones gf to get lost or take a hike, but you get pissy about this? It's all in fun dude, I'm not bashing you any more than you would harp on others.
Sleek
well put sleek just like when i was funning him and he takes it as a personal attack on him. the way i see it is if you cant take it dont give it ... im sure any of us that know each other give the other shit its all in fun but there are times when the person gettin drug down river dont see it like that , they need to step back and rethink things ...

Squirtin Thunder
02-27-2006, 07:00 PM
ohh and one more thing Jim you prices are way high for the average boater that can walk in to almost any retail store or the factory to buy the stuff your selling
Well you may need to check the retail prices again, I mean hell when Place calls and says prices are too low that must mean something.

Squirtin Thunder
02-27-2006, 07:02 PM
Sleek
I don't fun about peoples health.

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 07:02 PM
Well you may need to check the retail prices again, I mean hell when Place calls and says prices are too low that must mean something.
well my deals with place are alot lower than yours .. but thats a diffrent story alot of the other stuff seems a little higher than what i can walk into L & L and buy it for

Squirtin Thunder
02-27-2006, 07:03 PM
20 spots available. If all 20 are sold, is there enough room on the boat for all 20 9"x50" decals?
Go fish somewhere else !!!

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 07:03 PM
woohoo soon we will get this thread moved to the fag racers section .. woops i ment bench racers

Cas
02-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Geez Jim, it's a legitimate friggin question!!!

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 07:06 PM
Cas you must have pissed in his weetys one to many times

Cas
02-27-2006, 07:10 PM
Cas you must have pissed in his wheetys one to many times
WTFE!
The way I see it is he might be able to get 4 up each side, 1 in the transom and maybe 5 on the bow. That's only 10 9"x50" decals...wait, maybe 2 more on each side at the gunnel, that's still only 14. Where are the other 6 going to go?

Cas
02-27-2006, 07:26 PM
editted by choice

old rigger
02-27-2006, 07:26 PM
WTFE!
The way I see it is he might be able to get 4 up each side, 1 in the transom and maybe 5 on the bow. That's only 10 9"x50" decals...wait, maybe 2 more on each side at the gunnel, that's still only 14. Where are the other 6 going to go?
the inside of the hull. duh.

malcolm
02-27-2006, 07:27 PM
Going back to the original point of the thread....
I was pissed when I saw 14 pages of stuff out of the CP catalog mixed in with the 4 pages of honest used stuff that used to be fun to look through for 15 minutes in the evenings. I know there's not much I can do about it, but it fowled up my nightly ritual dammit! :argue:

old rigger
02-27-2006, 07:29 PM
You need to chill the fock out. We've all be handed a plate full of shit now and then in this deal called life. Some more than others. If you can't laugh about it, you're screwed.

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 07:31 PM
You need to chill the fock out. We've all be handed a plate full of shit now and then in this deal called life. Some more than others. If you can't laugh about it, you're screwed.
amen brotha another well put statment

Nucking futs
02-27-2006, 07:32 PM
The way I see it Jim is that its great your selling on ebay and trying to make a few bucks. We have all done it a time or two, but why not place all your products in an online store and list all the shit your selling in one place? Just make it so the search shows your ebay store. It's no fun searching through all the retail parts that everyone knows where to get. Thats all. And no, your not the only one doing it. Thats all I was getting at with this thread. Good luck with the sponser package, Thats a great Idea, If it pans out and your not well enough to drive in some other races and Scott is unavailable, Shoot me a call.. I will drive it like I stole it..... :D

MikeF
02-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Going back to the original point of the thread....
I was pissed when I saw 14 pages of stuff out of the CP catalog mixed in with the 4 pages of honest used stuff that used to be fun to look through for 15 minutes in the evenings. I know there's not much I can do about it, but it fowled up my nightly ritual dammit! :argue:
We really don't want to see it here. We really don't want to see it there. :yuk: Pretty much ruins it for everyone.
Is there an IGNORE switch we can use for certain post(ers)?!
We're getting surrounded and not finding a way out. Kinda like putting a wild animal into a corner. It WILL find a way out of there.

Squirtin Thunder
02-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Tim, I have purchased a ebay store, that is where everything is at this time. As far as website goes I have been looking at many options. Being we are running SCSC (Nostalgia Comp Jet) NJBA (12.50 bracket) and BITD (8100 class) I will need to be able to update quite often. I will also have monthly specials (boat parts). So I need a very user friendly program.

Nucking futs
02-27-2006, 07:41 PM
CODE BLUE RACING – The Heartbeat Has Just Stoped!!!
We are attempting to do what was done many years ago, run Circle Races and Drag Races. This was the standard back then
But didnt they ran the same weekend and you could not run headers in the circle class?

FOURQ
02-27-2006, 07:43 PM
I will need to be able to update quite often. I will also have monthly specials (boat parts). So I need a very user friendly program.
hey Jim go to the local collage and take an HTML scripting class that way its real easy to make any changes to a website and it will look like a pro did it not a kid.. if you need help call me I can help for a nominal fee...i have the ability to own the domain and host the site as well as design..

bottom feeder
02-27-2006, 07:46 PM
Popcorn cotton candy Popcorn cotton candy Popcorn cotton candy Popcorn cotton candy Popcorn cotton candy :rollside:

Cas
02-27-2006, 07:48 PM
here Jim, try this. It's a very user friendly website building program
http://www.cuteftp.com/cutesitebuilder/

atxwrangler
02-27-2006, 07:53 PM
The way I see it Jim is that its great your selling on ebay and trying to make a few bucks. We have all done it a time or two, but why not place all your products in an online store and list all the shit your selling in one place? Just make it so the search shows your ebay store. It's no fun searching through all the retail parts that everyone knows where to get. Thats all. And no, your not the only one doing it. Thats all I was getting at with this thread. Good luck with the sponser package, Thats a great Idea, If it pans out and your not well enough to drive in some other races and Scott is unavailable, Shoot me a call.. I will drive it like I stole it..... :D
i couldn't have said it better, i hate pulling up 10 + pages when i type in jet boat. why not put it in a on line store?I WOULDN'T MIND BUYING FROM YOU JIM , I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A BLUE BILLET PADDLE,BUT, HAVENT BOTHERED , BECAUSE YOU LITTERED EBAY WITH ALL YOUR STUFF!PUT IT IN A STORE, THEN POST A LINK. THEN I WILL BUY!

Squirtin Thunder
02-27-2006, 07:57 PM
Code Blue Racing Store (http://stores.ebay.com/Code-Blue-Racing_W0QQstorecachemissZcodeblueracingQQtZkm)