PDA

View Full Version : Laughlin trip Oct. 12-14

85CARRIBEAN
10-04-2007, 08:30 AM
Anyone heading out to Laughlin for those dates?? Just got the boat tuned and running. I would like to run it either at Lake Mojave, or down to AVI and Needles. Do I have any takers??

Squirtin Thunder
10-04-2007, 08:34 AM
I think there is a small Park Moabi gathering that weekend...

Pheelin Phroggy
10-04-2007, 09:10 AM
We are planning on launching at Katherines, doing a short Cottonwood run.... Fri-Sun. There are a few of us going, we are probably the only Velocity on the Lake.

85CARRIBEAN
10-04-2007, 09:41 AM
We are planning on launching at Katherines, doing a short Cottonwood run.... Fri-Sun. There are a few of us going, we are probably the only Velocity on the Lake.
HAHAHA, Ohhh my! 28 foot Velocity huh. I may keep up with you....until you start pulling on me skipping through the heavy ass wakes.

455Rocket
10-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Anyone heading out to Laughlin for those dates?? Just got the boat tuned and running. I would like to run it either at Lake Mojave, or down to AVI and Needles. Do I have any takers??
Better plan on hitting the lake or go out of Moabi that late in the season.

RitcheyRch
10-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Exactly what I was thinking.
Better plan on hitting the lake or go out of Moabi that late in the season.

Squirtin Thunder
10-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Right now the water is hangin pritty good. Up enough to launch by 11am.

McIntyrelocal
10-04-2007, 06:06 PM
I think there is a small Park Moabi gathering that weekend...
what kind of gathering JET BOATS ? :D

Pheelin Phroggy
10-04-2007, 06:41 PM
HAHAHA, Ohhh my! 28 foot Velocity huh. I may keep up with you....until you start pulling on me skipping through the heavy ass wakes.
whats a wake? lol. sorry.. was not trying to be an idiot, the "short run" meant we will be back in plenty of time to beach or float and relax for awhile, always up to meeting fellow boaters on the water, fun is the only requirement.

Miss Managed Assets
10-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Yes Jets! We'll be at Moabi, look for our boat, We have a beach site on the river Fri-Mon. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1676HB_Signature.jpg

RCB19
10-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Cs19 and Fuelinmyveins will be at the Avi this weekend and most likely will boat south of it.

Squirtin Thunder
10-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Cs19 and Fuelinmyveins will be at the Avi this weekend and most likely will boat south of it.
Will ya have the boat ?

Squirtin Thunder
10-04-2007, 09:43 PM
what kind of gathering JET BOATS ? :D
Yes Jets! We'll be at Moabi, look for our boat, We have a beach site on the river Fri-Mon. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1676HB_Signature.jpg
Really, is there anything else ?:idea:

RCB19
10-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Will ya have the boat ?
No I wont be there but Chris and Jordan will have theirs. I just spent 5 days out there so im out for this one. We say you guys testing on Tuesday out in front of Rotary. I was sitting up at Harry's watching you make passes. Boat looked good.
Do you still have a hook up on F&L fuel there in Bullhead? Or are there new distributors that sell other brands etc. etc?

victorfb
10-04-2007, 10:59 PM
wish i can make it, but i seem to have come down with anal glocoma. i just cant see my ars getting out there for this one. have a great time.
Jim...the boat looked and sounded real good, i think youve really got it dialed in well now. sorry you and the fam couldnt finish the day with us, but it was great boating with ya again.
towed the cruiser home and its waiting for some tender lovin care (big time) but if i get a wild hair....just maybe. and thanks for letting me use your shop man, big help.
have fun all you lucky folks....:D

McIntyrelocal
10-04-2007, 11:10 PM
i might grab my sh$t pile and head up there for sunday girlfriend has to work sat. maybe well split after and head up there i love moabi awsome beach.

Squirtin Thunder
10-05-2007, 12:50 AM
No I wont be there but Chris and Jordan will have theirs. I just spent 5 days out there so im out for this one. We say you guys testing on Tuesday out in front of Rotary. I was sitting up at Harry's watching you make passes. Boat looked good.
I looked right at you on my warm-up run up river, if that was you on the porch @ Lazzy Harry's. I thought you looked familiar. You should have shot over to Rotory. What was that running after I was off the water ?
Do you still have a hook up on F&L fuel there in Bullhead? Or are there new distributors that sell other brands etc. etc?Actually I have been gettin my fuel at the Dairy, they have VP 110 at the pump. They are a VP dealer. 95 and Ramar, go west to Palma, it it at that 5 way stop just down the hill to the right.
Are you coming out to Ming this weekend ?
I will be in the Ron Hill Propellers pit area, right as you come in to Jet Boat Alley near the ramp.

85CARRIBEAN
10-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Since i'll be near Laughlin, will the water level be okay near Needles for my Jet and my buddy's Wakeboard boat?? :confused:

85CARRIBEAN
10-06-2007, 05:51 AM
Possibly change in plans. As of now, thinking about skipping the Laughlin, (don't want to)....but, might hit up Lake Elsinore for the day. Anyone near the lake want to maybe meet up and hang out, race around, and chill at the sand bar??

Miss Managed Assets
10-07-2007, 09:17 PM
SmellSomeMore??:eek:

78 propduster
10-07-2007, 09:46 PM
I looked right at you on my warm-up run up river, if that was you on the porch @ Lazzy Harry's. I thought you looked familiar. You should have shot over to Rotory. What was that running after I was off the water ?
Actually I have been gettin my fuel at the Dairy, they have VP 110 at the pump. They are a VP dealer. 95 and Ramar, go west to Palma, it it at that 5 way stop just down the hill to the right.
Are you coming out to Ming this weekend ?
I will be in the Ron Hill Propellers pit area, right as you come in to Jet Boat Alley near the ramp.
Good to know about the 110, I've been getting 105 at Terribles.

Squirtin Thunder
10-09-2007, 08:24 PM
So who is coming out to Moabi and who will be in the area ?:idea:

McIntyrelocal
10-09-2007, 08:27 PM
not gonna make it after all, was asked to help on a car at the hot rod reunion in bakersfield on sunday but would love to set something up in the future at moabi.

Squirtin Thunder
10-12-2007, 12:32 AM
So Jerry are you and Lisa still coming out ?