PDA

View Full Version : What a f'ed up world... Man killed in hit and run had groceries stolen...

Jordy
10-04-2007, 03:21 PM
This absolutely blows me away, especially being from Mesa and having lived about a mile from where this happened. Only one person came to help this guy after he was hit, there were reportedly up to 15 or so people who came over to help themselves to his groceries. :(
It's a sad world we live in these days.
Man hit by truck while waiting for a bus in Mesa
By The Associated Press
MESA -- A pickup veered off a west Mesa street and struck and killed a man waiting with groceries at a bus stop near Main Street and Horne.
It happened Tuesday night.
The driver sped away while police say some people in the area gathered up the groceries and took off, as well.
Boro Mitrovich was sitting close to the older man when the pickup came at them. He managed to dive safely out of the way.
He says while he was trying to help the man, people nearby began picking up the groceries and walking away.
The pickup was found abandoned at an apartment complex about a couple of miles from the scene.
Police say they are looking for a suspect they identify as Alan Ricardo Flores-Ocon, 23.

Tequila-John
10-04-2007, 03:23 PM
crazy stuff bud. I saw that is AM and was trippin out....

DSW
10-04-2007, 03:30 PM
God Bless America.....:notam:

rrrr
10-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Legally licensed and insured, no doubt. :rolleyes:
Police say they are looking for a suspect they identify as Alan Ricardo Flores-Ocon, 23.

Nord
10-04-2007, 03:35 PM
As I said in another thread............Welcome to Thunderdome..........B*tch!:eek:

OverKill
10-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Was the guy illeagle?? What pieces of S**T. I will bet those were all Tweakers taking his food, thats Mesa for you. I hope they get this guy, but thats America for you. This county is falling to the dark side fast.
OverKill

Steamin' Rice
10-04-2007, 03:55 PM
I saw that on the news - gotta love Mesa.....

RitcheyRch
10-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Thats definitely focked up. Things like this used to shock me but not anymore. This country going to shit in a handbag real quick.

lucky
10-04-2007, 04:08 PM
I think we need to pass out some team turn key shirts on that corner ! :eek:

mbrown2
10-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Saw that on the local news last night....could not believe that crap is going on in the same valley...:confused:

Jordy
10-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Was the guy illeagle?? What pieces of S**T. I will bet those were all Tweakers taking his food, thats Mesa for you. I hope they get this guy, but thats America for you. This county is falling to the dark side fast.
OverKill
Personally, I don't care where the guy that pulled the hit and run was from and whether or not he was here legally. The fact that he hit the guy and ran is a chickenshit act in and of itself. Even more disturbing is the fact that almost nobody helped the guy.
I saw that on the news - gotta love Mesa.....
Repeat after me: Mesa-co. Mesaco. ;)
Or as 396 says, ME and the S A's. :jawdrop:

OverKill
10-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Personally, I don't care where the guy that pulled the hit and run was from and whether or not he was here legally. The fact that he hit the guy and ran is a chickenshit act in and of itself. Even more disturbing is the fact that almost nobody helped the guy.
Repeat after me: Mesa-co. Mesaco. ;)
Or as 396 says, ME and the S A's. :jawdrop:
I agree Jordy. When you get right down to it, it is chicken shit. I feel you can't go anywhere without looking over your shoulder. Would you agree things are getting way out of hand in this state/country?
OverKill

squirt'nmyload
10-04-2007, 04:45 PM
ghetto bird is flying over my house right now.....IT WASN"T ME!!!!!! :D :D

squirt'nmyload
10-04-2007, 04:59 PM
see :D :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF2504.jpg
and overkill, there is a weather center update for ya in the same pic :D

OverKill
10-04-2007, 06:36 PM
see :D :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF2504.jpg
and overkill, there is a weather center update for ya in the same pic :D
Always doing the right thing Brian I think it might rain:D

BadKachina
10-04-2007, 06:46 PM
This absolutely blows me away, especially being from Mesa and having lived about a mile from where this happened. Only one person came to help this guy after he was hit, there were reportedly up to 15 or so people who came over to help themselves to his groceries. :(
It's a sad world we live in these days.
The driver was probably in a hurry to get to 7-eleven before all the parking spots were taken. ;)

riverbound
10-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Not like the guy was gonna use the gorceries:confused: J/K
It is a very sad side of what our society is becoming :( I would have at least helped the guy, or attmepted since I am in no way a medic or trainedat life saving.

HemiDude
10-04-2007, 08:23 PM
What is it with all you whacked out people in Mesa?????:eek: We don't have problems like this in North Glendale!:D