PDA

View Full Version : PAGING TOBTEK PAGING MR. TOBTEK

ZSARGO
02-06-2003, 09:11 PM
HOW IS THAT NEW MACH 22 PERFORMING SO FAR. ANY NUMBERS FOR US ( OK ME ) YET? I HAVE A GUY COMING DOWN ON THE 21ST TO LOOK AT MINE. IF HE BUYS, I'VE HAD MY EYE ON A 257 CARRRERA IN NEW MEXICO FOR ABOUT A YEAR THAT IS STILL FOR SALE. BUT UNTIL THE $ IS IN THE BANK. WELL. YOU KNOW.

MOPAR2YA
02-06-2003, 09:52 PM
Les, Whats the deal? Is this guy interested in the hull or with the 300x?
BTW, contact Tom, he has some good leads on some sweet deals over at offshoreonly.com wink

ZSARGO
02-07-2003, 06:53 AM
MOPAR2YA:
BTW, contact Tom, he has some good leads on some sweet deals over at offshoreonly.com wink [/b]
HEY. IS YOUR NAME TOBTEK?

Boatmaster
02-07-2003, 07:18 AM
Zargo any chance the guy you are talking about is Brain? I'm taking him for a ride this weekend in a customers mach22 with a 300x. No luck getting out of your deal at Lakeland? This would make a big difference only because I have a 300x for him.

Cole
02-07-2003, 07:29 AM
Are they comitting you to that 300X...that blows,tell them to yuk Cole
[ February 07, 2003, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Cole ]

ZSARGO
02-07-2003, 07:44 AM
Boatmaster:
Zargo any chance the guy you are talking about is Brain? I'm taking him for a ride this weekend in a customers mach22 with a 300x. No luck getting out of your deal at Lakeland? This would make a big difference only because I have a 300x for him. NOPE. SINCE I ALREADY PUT A $7000 DEPOSIT ON THE MOTOR AND THEY ORDERED IT THEY WON'T LET ME BACK OUT. I COULD ALWAYS TELL THEM TO PUT THE MOTOR UP FOR SALE. ANYWAYS, I TOLD BRIAN I WOULD WORK ON THE PRICE OF THE MOTOR AND BOAT PACKAGE IF WE GO THAT ROUTE. DID YOU BUY THAT 300X FOR DAVE?
[ February 07, 2003, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

Boatmaster
02-07-2003, 08:40 AM
No I have not got that motor yet, but that is the motor I am talking about. I know Brain will buy your boat if it possible to get the price close to what he was looking at with buying the other motor. What was the bottom line on the boat with the motor in the box? My guess would be that would be with no prop or wing plate?

ZSARGO
02-07-2003, 08:57 AM
Boatmaster:
No I have not got that motor yet, but that is the motor I am talking about. I know Brain will buy your boat if it possible to get the price close to what he was looking at with buying the other motor. What was the bottom line on the boat with the motor in the box? My guess would be that would be with no prop or wing plate? $18,000 FOR THE OTHER MOTOR. I CAN GET HIM ANOTHER PROP FOR IT SO NO BIG DEAL. FROM WHAT LOU HAS TOLD ME, I WILL NOT NEED A WING PLATE. ALSO THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ELSE. IS IT TRUE THAT ONLY THE SELLING DEALER OF THE MOTOR CAN INSTALL ON THE BOAT OR THE WARRANTY IS VOID?

Boatmaster
02-07-2003, 09:35 AM
I am a merc dealer and I sell other derlers motor, and buy from them also all the time. I have never run into any problems. I could be wrong(its happened once before) so I will check. Was Lou's price inclueding install? If so that just saves me time see as I would'nt be charging Brain anyway.

TOBTEK
02-07-2003, 11:02 AM
looks like im coming in late in the middle of a deal here wink Les it still only has about 5 hours on the motor, and Dave is saying it will be faster as it breaks in. At Elisnore witch I hear isnt a fast lake(sticky water? :confused: ) The best ive seen with a 30ET was 89.????? MPH with just myself full of gas and tons of stereo equippment. yours is much lighter im sure, so it should be faster as well.......dont sell yours!

SCOOTE69
02-07-2003, 02:27 PM
Tob, go to powerboat.com and check out the new merc maximus 5 blade. Looks like a nice prop, especially if youre going to ski a lot (although you may have to wait a while to get the right size for your motor).

Skaterfast
02-07-2003, 02:43 PM
89 mph is pretty good for that boat.Five or 6 years ago I went from Elsinore to Havasu on the same day.With a radar gun there was a 2.5 mph difference.I don't know exactly why.Something to do with the water.Not the air or altitude.

Boatmaster
02-07-2003, 03:58 PM
Tob that maximus is a lab finished High Five. It would work great for sking but would hurt your top end. Did you try that 28 lab bravo?

MOPAR2YA
02-07-2003, 05:59 PM
ZSARGO:
MOPAR2YA:
BTW, contact Tom, he has some good leads on some sweet deals over at offshoreonly.com wink [/b]
HEY. IS YOUR NAME TOBTEK? cry devil

TOBTEK
02-07-2003, 08:49 PM
Boatmaster:
Tob that maximus is a lab finished High Five. It would work great for sking but would hurt your top end. Did you try that 28 lab bravo? Mr Boatmaster...no I havent tried a 28 bravo, just the 26 bravo(which is on the boat now) and the 30ET. would like to though. The 28 trophy I tried sucked bad! crapy holeshot and slughish mid and top, is the 28 bravo a better prop? 30ET was awesome by myself only, but with pep's to hard to get on plane. How does your customer like his new MACH22? what prop is he using? Doesnt look like we will be making it to the BBSP, I have to work the weekend it was switched to cry

ZSARGO
02-08-2003, 06:34 AM
TOBTEK:
looks like im coming in late in the middle of a deal here wink Les it still only has about 5 hours on the motor, and Dave is saying it will be faster as it breaks in. At Elisnore witch I hear isnt a fast lake(sticky water? :confused: ) The best ive seen with a 30ET was 89.????? MPH with just myself full of gas and tons of stereo equippment. yours is much lighter im sure, so it should be faster as well.......dont sell yours! I ALSO RAN THE ET ON MY OLD BOAT. I THINK A 26 PITCH. YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST LUCK WITH A CHOPPER FOR TOP END AND DECENT HOLE SHOT. MAYBE A CHOPPER II. MY BEST PROP WAS A 24 QUICK SILVER CHOPPER. GAINED ABOUT 4 MPH OVER THE ET.

TOBTEK
02-08-2003, 10:32 AM
ZSARGO:
TOBTEK:
looks like im coming in late in the middle of a deal here wink Les it still only has about 5 hours on the motor, and Dave is saying it will be faster as it breaks in. At Elisnore witch I hear isnt a fast lake(sticky water? :confused: ) The best ive seen with a 30ET was 89.????? MPH with just myself full of gas and tons of stereo equippment. yours is much lighter im sure, so it should be faster as well.......dont sell yours! I ALSO RAN THE ET ON MY OLD BOAT. I THINK A 26 PITCH. YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST LUCK WITH A CHOPPER FOR TOP END AND DECENT HOLE SHOT. MAYBE A CHOPPER II. MY BEST PROP WAS A 24 QUICK SILVER CHOPPER. GAINED ABOUT 4 MPH OVER THE ET. so any bites on your MACH les? you need to keep it so you can show us around parker this summer..

jm2drvr
02-08-2003, 12:38 PM
tob, I ordered those fins for the outboards, having lakeland install them for me, have you though about installing those on your boat...should give you much better hole shot and be able to run the higher pitch prop.

STV_Keith
02-08-2003, 01:50 PM
Tob, are you going to the RWYB2?

TOBTEK
02-08-2003, 07:39 PM
jm2drvr:
tob, I ordered those fins for the outboards, having lakeland install them for me, have you though about installing those on your boat...should give you much better hole shot and be able to run the higher pitch prop. Dave put his own custom made fin on before I took delivery. It was a "GIFT WITH PURCHASE" seems to wor? :confused: but I wont know the difference........

TOBTEK
02-08-2003, 07:42 PM
STV_Keith:
Tob, are you going to the RWYB2? what is the RWYB2? is some joke on me? I was trying to sound out...r..w..y..b..2

Boatmaster
02-10-2003, 07:54 AM
Tobtek I have not sent the 22 home yet, the ski pylon was not installed at DCB so I have to do it up here. Plus I am still waiting for the 28Bravo from Dave. I will tell you what I think when I rin it later this week.

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 08:25 AM
Boatmaster:
Tobtek I have not sent the 22 home yet, the ski pylon was not installed at DCB so I have to do it up here. Plus I am still waiting for the 28Bravo from Dave. I will tell you what I think when I rin it later this week. hey there Mr Boatmaster. yes, id like to hear how that 28 Bravo works. although I hear that MACH22 has the light layup, and about 500 pounds less stereo than I have. It should be much faster than mine. Does it have any time on the motor yet? Beacause my 300X wouldnt rally run for 4 hours. Alarms going off and power shuting down at 5-5500 rpm's. Im getting apx 7000 now.
BTW: did he get his cowl painted? I have finally got a new booth lined up and im going to start painting cowls again. Would love to help out......tobtek

Boatmaster
02-10-2003, 09:25 AM
Tobtek yes Kevin painted his cowl, but I might want mine done. Did you paint your cowl on your old Lavey? I've been thinking about painting mine the same as my 21, but with white on the top instead of red. Come on the BBSP is along ways off you can't plan ahead and get if off, shit at the rate plan on a case of spring fever!!!!

ZSARGO
02-10-2003, 10:28 AM
Boatmaster:
Tobtek yes Kevin painted his cowl, but I might want mine done. Did you paint your cowl on your old Lavey? I've been thinking about painting mine the same as my 21, but with white on the top instead of red. Come on the BBSP is along ways off you can't plan ahead and get if off, shit at the rate plan on a case of spring fever!!!! hey drew,
did you and brian go out in the mach 22 this weekend? if so, what did he think?

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 11:01 AM
Boatmaster:
Tobtek yes Kevin painted his cowl, but I might want mine done. Did you paint your cowl on your old Lavey? I've been thinking about painting mine the same as my 21, but with white on the top instead of red. Come on the BBSP is along ways off you can't plan ahead and get if off, shit at the rate plan on a case of spring fever!!!! yooo Boatmaster....did you ever see the cowl on my Lavey? It was SWEET. I copied your 21 daytona's almost to a "T". I saw it when it forsale at DCB in their showroom. But the checkers were a anthercite glitter insted of black. Id love to paint you up! Im trying to swing the BBSP but it doesnt look good at this point. I just put in for the two weeks I'll be gone in OCT for our honeymoon. But im trying man, im trying! Have they started your new interior yet?

ZSARGO
02-10-2003, 11:03 AM
THAT WAS A SWEAT COWLING TOBTEK. I SAW IT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. IF I END UP KEEPING MY BOAT, I WILL LET YOU PAINT MY COWLING OR I SHOULD SAY I WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU PAINT IT. :)

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 11:08 AM
ZSARGO:
THAT WAS A SWEAT COWLING TOBTEK. I SAW IT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. IF I END UP KEEPING MY BOAT, I WILL LET YOU PAINT MY COWLING OR I SHOULD SAY I WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU PAINT IT. :) make a plan to keep it. And I'll get you painted now. So you wont have any down time this summer wink timing is EVERYTHING ya know :D

XFactor
02-10-2003, 11:45 AM
Toby,
You paint???? I'm a regional manager for a paint manufacturer. What do you currently use? Where do you buy your products? I can hook you up!!!! I saw your boat at DCB before delivery. They did a killer job on the stereo. The amp board was nice. They are doing the same with my boat. Over 4000 watts of power. It's going to be INSANE!! 2 JL W7's in the bow, 4 sets of Polk Momo's spread throughout the boat.

Boatmaster
02-10-2003, 11:51 AM
Tob my interior is done. Carlos did a great job. It is the same as the Mach26. Gray carpet all white seats with purple, much cleaner than before. End all result it looks like a whole new boat. My wife and I picked it up last tuesday. The new style seat bases gave me much more room inside. How much and how long on my cowlings? One more reason to make the BBSP, I'll give you my cowls at the end of the weekend. Next your going to tell me I'm not going to see that new boat at Shasta this too! Remember I still owe you silvers for the photos, and I'll be dammed if I'm going to ship them.

XFactor
02-10-2003, 11:54 AM
Boatmaster:
Tob my interior is done. Carlos did a great job. It is the same as the Mach26. Gray carpet all white seats with purple, much cleaner than before. End all result it looks like a whole new boat. My wife and I picked it up last tuesday. The new style seat bases gave me much more room inside. How much and how long on my cowlings? One more reason to make the BBSP, I'll give you my cowls at the end of the weekend. Next your going to tell me I'm not going to see that new boat at Shasta this too! Remember I still owe you silvers for the photos, and I'll be dammed if I'm going to ship them. What is BBSP? I keep seeing it and can't fiqure it out. I'm kind of a idiot!

kab
02-10-2003, 01:03 PM
XFACTOR--Big Block Spanking Party- Its at the end of April ,I believe ,at Speed Alley in Lake havasu. Bring that nice new F26.

ZSARGO
02-10-2003, 01:06 PM
TOBTEK:
ZSARGO:
THAT WAS A SWEAT COWLING TOBTEK. I SAW IT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. IF I END UP KEEPING MY BOAT, I WILL LET YOU PAINT MY COWLING OR I SHOULD SAY I WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU PAINT IT. :) make a plan to keep it. And I'll get you painted now. So you wont have any down time this summer wink timing is EVERYTHING ya know :D THANKS. I WILL JUST BRING YOU THE COWLING AND A PICTURE IF WE GET TO THAT POINT. I STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REST OF THE MOTOR BEFORE I CAN TAKE THE COWLING.

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 01:08 PM
Boatmaster:
Tob my interior is done. Carlos did a great job. It is the same as the Mach26. Gray carpet all white seats with purple, much cleaner than before. End all result it looks like a whole new boat. My wife and I picked it up last tuesday. The new style seat bases gave me much more room inside. How much and how long on my cowlings? One more reason to make the BBSP, I'll give you my cowls at the end of the weekend. Next your going to tell me I'm not going to see that new boat at Shasta this too! Remember I still owe you silvers for the photos, and I'll be dammed if I'm going to ship them. very cool for you and your new interior! Bet it looks like a whole new boat. MY reg price is 695 for racepaint or 795 for showpaint. the difference is that race has all color and two coats of clear. Show has the same two coats than color sanded cleared again then buffed to a high, deep luster. Since you have two cowls we will work a special deal for you. I'll save you some bucks if your interested. Plus you dont want something super wild do ya? you want like OUR old one's right. Like your last 21 Daytona? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Outboards/MYLAVEY.JPG
bad picture of the cowl, but it was awesome in the sunlight. The checkers in the middle were anthercite glitter....miss this little Lavey! IT WAS PAID FOR wink

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 01:28 PM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Outboards/F26.JPG
THE NEW "XFACTOR"......SWEET!
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Outboards/F26two.JPG
id/SHE would love to have a open-bow....was your MACH22 open? we may do that later????
VERY SWEET NEW RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 01:32 PM
ZSARGO:
TOBTEK:
ZSARGO:
THAT WAS A SWEAT COWLING TOBTEK. I SAW IT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. IF I END UP KEEPING MY BOAT, I WILL LET YOU PAINT MY COWLING OR I SHOULD SAY I WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU PAINT IT. :) make a plan to keep it. And I'll get you painted now. So you wont have any down time this summer wink timing is EVERYTHING ya know :D THANKS. I WILL JUST BRING YOU THE COWLING AND A PICTURE IF WE GET TO THAT POINT. I STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REST OF THE MOTOR BEFORE I CAN TAKE THE COWLING. .......JUST PAY FOR IT! YOUR LOADED!!!!! :D im sure you soooo busy with new loans and refi's right now, you prob dont even have the time to take it all to the bank..heheheh :D or just sweet talk Lou. You already have a deposit on it im sure.....tobtek

XFactor
02-10-2003, 01:34 PM
TOBTEK:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Outboards/F26.JPG
THE NEW "XFACTOR"......SWEET!
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Outboards/F26two.JPG
id/SHE would love to have a open-bow....was your MACH22 open? we may do that later????
VERY SWEET NEW RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No the 22 was closed. Wanted more roomwith the new boat for bigger parties. Didn't feel the loss of 3-4mph was worth closing the bow. I'll probably think different after I get ripped by someone in a closed F26. Oh well! What about my paint questions? What a small world! smile_sp smile_sp

STV_Keith
02-10-2003, 01:59 PM
TOBTEK:
STV_Keith:
Tob, are you going to the RWYB2? what is the RWYB2? is some joke on me? I was trying to sound out...r..w..y..b..2 Run What Ya Brung 2. It's the first weekend of March at Lake Elsinore. Here's the thread: RWYB2 (http://free.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000828).
Anyway, I'll be there with my weedwacker, as will other wackers...I've got a few props you could try. We're planning to do a prop testing session, so maybe you can get in on that.

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 01:59 PM
XFactor:
Toby,
You paint???? I'm a regional manager for a paint manufacturer. What do you currently use? Where do you buy your products? I can hook you up!!!! I saw your boat at DCB before delivery. They did a killer job on the stereo. The amp board was nice. They are doing the same with my boat. Over 4000 watts of power. It's going to be INSANE!! 2 JL W7's in the bow, 4 sets of Polk Momo's spread throughout the boat. oops sorry....missed this before. Yes, I have been doing custom paint for years. Used to be the sales manager for ALBA YAMAHA and did all their custom jetski's, helmets and quad plastic. Worked with AP designs a bit, but I dropped out of site for a while, didnt have enough time with my reg job, new home, life ect. I want to start doing outboard cowls and golfcart plastic's ONLY. Was doing a ton of helmets, but the $$$ isnt worth the time invested. I have always used PPG products, they are all I know. Here at the BMW dealership I work, we use Valspar I think. Is kevin doing your new cowls? Was that your old 22 I saw the other day down at DCB with the custom painted fenders on the trailer? Was vey cool!
So 4000 watts...oh my, thats gonna thump! Make sure it has a hard wired remote controll, its a must as you know. When are you taking it to Elisnore, id like to meet up with you........tobtek

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 02:05 PM
STV_Keith:
TOBTEK:
STV_Keith:
Tob, are you going to the RWYB2? what is the RWYB2? is some joke on me? I was trying to sound out...r..w..y..b..2 Run What Ya Brung 2. It's the first weekend of March at Lake Elsinore. Here's the thread: RWYB2 (http://free.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000828).
Anyway, I'll be there with my weedwacker, as will other wackers...I've got a few props you could try. We're planning to do a prop testing session, so maybe you can get in on that. THIS SUCKS :mad: the BBSP and now this RWYB2 is on weekend I have to work!!!!!! cant I just win the lottery? would make it so much easier to make it to these events.........tobtek

XFactor
02-10-2003, 02:20 PM
Toby,
Which BMW dealership do you work at? I doubt they use Valspar. Valspar is for dump trucks and garbage cans. I work for BASF (Limco, Diamont and Glasurit). Yes that was my 22 with painted fenders and cowling. I did those myself. I like doing a little painting once in awhile. Kevin is going to do my new cowlings. Dave threw that into the package because they were going to use it in the boat show. DCB got behind and couldn't complete my boat in time (stereo excessiveness) for the show. Worked out good for me. Dave tossed in lots of extras to use it in the show and now I don't have to worry about rednecks with butterdish beltbuckles and bling blingers with 19 braclets and a 3" wide watch band scratching the boat while oggleing over Dave's work.

kab
02-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Toby- I'm betting money that your working on the weekend of the mini DCB regetta :D Hopefully you'll be able to make one out the three events.

XFactor
02-10-2003, 02:37 PM
Boatmaster:
Tob my interior is done. Carlos did a great job. It is the same as the Mach26. Gray carpet all white seats with purple, much cleaner than before. End all result it looks like a whole new boat. My wife and I picked it up last tuesday. The new style seat bases gave me much more room inside. How much and how long on my cowlings? One more reason to make the BBSP, I'll give you my cowls at the end of the weekend. Next your going to tell me I'm not going to see that new boat at Shasta this too! Remember I still owe you silvers for the photos, and I'll be dammed if I'm going to ship them. Is that your boat in the picture next to mine being rigged at DCB?

jm2drvr
02-10-2003, 02:56 PM
when is this mini dcb regatta?

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 02:57 PM
kab:
Toby- I'm betting money that your working on the weekend of the mini DCB regetta :D Hopefully you'll be able to make one out the three events. 50/50 chance on that! would be nice to make it to a few events this year :rolleyes:

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 03:03 PM
XFactor:
Toby,
Which BMW dealership do you work at? I doubt they use Valspar. Valspar is for dump trucks and garbage cans. I work for BASF (Limco, Diamont and Glasurit). Yes that was my 22 with painted fenders and cowling. I did those myself. I like doing a little painting once in awhile. Kevin is going to do my new cowlings. Dave threw that into the package because they were going to use it in the boat show. DCB got behind and couldn't complete my boat in time (stereo excessiveness) for the show. Worked out good for me. Dave tossed in lots of extras to use it in the show and now I don't have to worry about rednecks with butterdish beltbuckles and bling blingers with 19 braclets and a 3" wide watch band scratching the boat while oggleing over Dave's work. just checked, used to be Glasurit. Now they use Spies-Hecker. my buddy used to be the factory-rep for Valspar, thats prob why that pop'ed into my head. My boat was to be made for the LA show as well. Im ok with it NOT going for the same reasons you mentioned. I'll keep it at home without billy-bob crawling all over it. :D

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 03:04 PM
jm2drvr:
when is this mini dcb regatta? ya want ME to pic a date? seems im the only one in here that works weekends :D

XFactor
02-10-2003, 03:08 PM
Was your buddy Brian L. ? Your at Harloff, right? Is everyone waiting to pick a weekend after Charlies 29 is done?

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 03:21 PM
XFactor:
Was your buddy Brian L. ? Your at Harloff, right? Is everyone waiting to pick a weekend after Charlies 29 is done? YEP, im at Harloff. My buddy that WAS at Valspar is Guy Gagne, he is now with "the garage people" over in Escondido.
I think we are waiting on Charlie, BUT I need to give my available weekends, I work every other. I would really like attend atleast one event this year :rolleyes:

XFactor
02-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Way to wierd. I know Guy. He was the PPG rep in Diego when I was the BASF rep. Do you know his buddy Hop?

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 03:28 PM
XFactor:
Way to wierd. I know Guy. He was the PPG rep in Diego when I was the BASF rep. Do you know his buddy Hop? no, I dont know Hop Sanchez :D atleast I keep telling myself that :D :D I used to see him here alot, and went to the dez a few times with him. cool guy that hop is. is he still with PPG?

ROZ
02-10-2003, 03:30 PM
XFactor:
Toby,
Over 4000 watts of power. It's going to be INSANE!! 2 JL W7's in the bow, 4 sets of Polk Momo's spread throughout the boat. I'm guessing you have 1000 watts to each w7. It WILL rock! :cool:

XFactor
02-10-2003, 03:34 PM
Hop works for a paint store that sells BASF, PPG and DuPont. Hop's a good guy but gets to crazy at the river. He has an 21 Essex and hangs out at Hidden Shores in Yuma. Nothing for Hop to put away 30 beers and then head back to camp at max speed. That's about 60 in his 5000lb 21 footer.

XFactor
02-10-2003, 03:38 PM
ROZ:
XFactor:
Toby,
Over 4000 watts of power. It's going to be INSANE!! 2 JL W7's in the bow, 4 sets of Polk Momo's spread throughout the boat. I'm guessing you have 1000 watts to each w7. It WILL rock! :cool: Zapco 1000+ watt single channel amps to each sub. 2 - Zapco 4 channel 360 watt amps to 4 sets of Polks. Should sound nice. Oh, and loud! eek!

XFactor
02-10-2003, 03:49 PM
ROZ:
XFactor:
Toby,
Over 4000 watts of power. It's going to be INSANE!! 2 JL W7's in the bow, 4 sets of Polk Momo's spread throughout the boat. I'm guessing you have 1000 watts to each w7. It WILL rock! :cool: Did I set it up right??? I see you work for tweeter. My buddy Mike owns North County Mobile Electronics. Have you heard of them?

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 04:13 PM
XFactor:
Hop works for a paint store that sells BASF, PPG and DuPont. Hop's a good guy but gets to crazy at the river. He has an 21 Essex and hangs out at Hidden Shores in Yuma. Nothing for Hop to put away 30 beers and then head back to camp at max speed. That's about 60 in his 5000lb 21 footer. 30 beers and a boat......not a good combo!

ROZ
02-10-2003, 04:19 PM
XFactor:
ROZ:
XFactor:
Toby,
Over 4000 watts of power. It's going to be INSANE!! 2 JL W7's in the bow, 4 sets of Polk Momo's spread throughout the boat. I'm guessing you have 1000 watts to each w7. It WILL rock! :cool: Did I set it up right??? I see you work for tweeter. My buddy Mike owns North County Mobile Electronics. Have you heard of them? He said, "Did I set it up right?"....lol... Can I get a HELL YEA! 13w7's, right? Are they going to build a sealed 1.8 or ported 2.4 enclosure?
I have only heard of North County Mobile....Aren't they in Oceanside? Glad to see your friend is lookin out for ya. :)

XFactor
02-10-2003, 04:27 PM
I went with the 12W7's. They're supposed to be a little tighter sound. I wanted ported boxes, but I think it was to much of a challenge for DCB. Their boat builders not stereo specialists. It's still going to ROCK!

ROZ
02-10-2003, 04:41 PM
XFactor:
I went with the 12W7's. They're supposed to be a little tighter sound. I wanted ported boxes, but I think it was to much of a challenge for DCB. Their boat builders not stereo specialists. It's still going to ROCK! I hear ya....I really is going to rock.
When the time comes, I plan on using 1 12 or 13w7 into a ported enclousre with a 1000x1 amp. That will be more than enough for me.... wink :D

ZSARGO
03-02-2003, 03:21 PM
TOBTEK:
looks like im coming in late in the middle of a deal here wink Les it still only has about 5 hours on the motor, and Dave is saying it will be faster as it breaks in. At Elisnore witch I hear isnt a fast lake(sticky water? :confused: ) The best ive seen with a 30ET was 89.????? MPH with just myself full of gas and tons of stereo equippment. yours is much lighter im sure, so it should be faster as well.......dont sell yours! WHAT'S UP TOBY. GET INTO THE 90'S YET. THAT MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND AND I MAY OPT TO KEEP THE BOAT. IF I DO, I THINK I WILL PUT A JACK PLATE ON IT FOR TOP END. MANY OUTBOARDERS TELL ME THAT'S THE KEY FOR MPH. I HEAR IT CAN ADD 4-6 MPH. MIGHT BE WORTH THE INVESTMENT.
[ March 02, 2003, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

TOBTEK
03-02-2003, 04:39 PM
ZSARGO:
TOBTEK:
looks like im coming in late in the middle of a deal here wink Les it still only has about 5 hours on the motor, and Dave is saying it will be faster as it breaks in. At Elisnore witch I hear isnt a fast lake(sticky water? :confused: ) The best ive seen with a 30ET was 89.????? MPH with just myself full of gas and tons of stereo equippment. yours is much lighter im sure, so it should be faster as well.......dont sell yours! WHAT'S UP TOBY. GET INTO THE 90'S YET. THAT MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND AND I MAY OPT TO KEEP THE BOAT. IF I DO, I THINK I WILL PUT A JACK PLATE ON IT FOR TOP END. MANY OUTBOARDERS TELL ME THAT'S THE KEY FOR MPH. I HEAR IT CAN ADD 4-6 MPH. MIGHT BE WORTH THE INVESTMENT. KEEP THE MACH22 and put the X and jack plate on! I havent been in the boat since the video shoot, boat was at the show and froggy's shop getting more goodies(sub-woofer covers...that are much sweet!), got got it home last night. If the weather holds maybe tuesday...maybe. But need to go RV shopping again...still shopping. any bites on yours?

dcb 26 machman
03-02-2003, 10:16 PM
WHAT'S UP TOBY. GET INTO THE 90'S YET. THAT MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND AND I MAY OPT TO KEEP THE BOAT. IF I DO, I THINK I WILL PUT A JACK PLATE ON IT FOR TOP END. MANY OUTBOARDERS TELL ME THAT'S THE KEY FOR MPH. I HEAR IT CAN ADD 4-6 MPH. MIGHT BE WORTH THE INVESTMENT.
Leave the jack at home and run the boat you will be much more happier with the boat!

kphayes
03-03-2003, 07:57 AM
TOBTEK:
XFactor:
Way to wierd. I know Guy. He was the PPG rep in Diego when I was the BASF rep. Do you know his buddy Hop? no, I dont know Hop Sanchez :D atleast I keep telling myself that :D :D I used to see him here alot, and went to the dez a few times with him. cool guy that hop is. is he still with PPG? I'm wondering if I know either of you two. (Tobek or XFactor) I used to work at Thompson Laquer in Vista and then @ the San Diego store a while back. Hop was my boss. I also know Guy. Do either of you guys know Carter Williams?(x-Dupont rep for SD)
[ March 03, 2003, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: kphayes ]

kphayes
03-03-2003, 07:58 AM
Mistake post.
[ March 03, 2003, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: kphayes ]

TOBTEK
03-03-2003, 08:28 AM
kphayes:
TOBTEK:
XFactor:
Way to wierd. I know Guy. He was the PPG rep in Diego when I was the BASF rep. Do you know his buddy Hop? no, I dont know Hop Sanchez :D atleast I keep telling myself that :D :D I used to see him here alot, and went to the dez a few times with him. cool guy that hop is. is he still with PPG? I'm wondering if I know either of you two. (Tobek or XFactor) I used to work at Thompson Laquer in Vista and then @ the San Diego store a while back. Hop was my boss. I also know Guy. Do either of you guys know Carter Williams?(x-Dupont rep for SD) If you used to live here in San Diego WHAT IN THE WORLD are you doing back in IL? maybe the stubid cost of living here in SD? :rolleyes:
Dont think we know each other, I do know HOP, X-Mr PPG Guy Gagne, and some other Paint pep's. When I was Painting I used to get all my goodies at Tri-City in esc, Went to school with Mark Constable, who was the manager of tri city.....

kphayes
03-03-2003, 09:03 AM
Left SD to work for my dad back here and was only supposed to be here for a year. 7 years later I'm still here. Pop's is making it to hard for me to leave.(in line for part owner of the company)
Tri-city :mad: J/K
Man your boat came out nice. I keep looking at some of the LA show pics and she is awsome. So clean. I am going to be putting a system in my boat soon, would you mind if I bounce a couple of things off of you when it comes time?

TOBTEK
03-03-2003, 09:14 AM
kphayes:
Left SD to work for my dad back here and was only supposed to be here for a year. 7 years later I'm still here. Pop's is making it to hard for me to leave.(in line for part owner of the company)
Man your boat came out nice. I keep looking at some of the LA show pics and she is awsome. So clean. I am going to be putting a system in my boat soon, would you mind if I bounce a couple of things off of you when it comes time? you can bounce all you like, BUTT I know JACK about stereo's! either ROZ or froggy here on the boards is your guy. Or if you wanted a sick custom stereo install a buddy of mine does one off install's . Did my last Lavey and a few BMW's from here( insane/sick work....but you would have to drag the Daytona back here, maybe if your coming for BBSP or OP6 leave it here a few weeks longer idea

ZSARGO
03-03-2003, 12:47 PM
dcb 26 machman:
WHAT'S UP TOBY. GET INTO THE 90'S YET. THAT MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND AND I MAY OPT TO KEEP THE BOAT. IF I DO, I THINK I WILL PUT A JACK PLATE ON IT FOR TOP END. MANY OUTBOARDERS TELL ME THAT'S THE KEY FOR MPH. I HEAR IT CAN ADD 4-6 MPH. MIGHT BE WORTH THE INVESTMENT.
Leave the jack at home and run the boat you will be much more happier with the boat! MACHMAN,
DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THE 22 AND A JACK PLATE? WHY DO YOU NOT RECOMMEND PUTTING ONE ON THE BOAT. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

XFactor
03-04-2003, 09:46 AM
kphayes:
TOBTEK:
XFactor:
Way to wierd. I know Guy. He was the PPG rep in Diego when I was the BASF rep. Do you know his buddy Hop? no, I dont know Hop Sanchez :D atleast I keep telling myself that :D :D I used to see him here alot, and went to the dez a few times with him. cool guy that hop is. is he still with PPG? I'm wondering if I know either of you two. (Tobek or XFactor) I used to work at Thompson Laquer in Vista and then @ the San Diego store a while back. Hop was my boss. I also know Guy. Do either of you guys know Carter Williams?(x-Dupont rep for SD) Carter is a close friend of my family. My family owned the S.D. store you worked at and sold it to Thompson Laq. My brother Greg continued to work for TLC and left to another jobber 4-5 yeras ago. I'm sure weve met!! When did you work at the S.D. store?

XFactor
03-04-2003, 09:48 AM
TOBTEK:
kphayes:
Man your boat came out nice. I keep looking at some of the LA show pics and she is awsome. So clean. I am going to be putting a system in my boat soon, would you mind if I bounce a couple of things off of you when it comes time? you can bounce all you like, BUTT I know JACK about stereo's! either ROZ or froggy here on the boards is your guy. Or if you wanted a sick custom stereo install a buddy of mine does one off install's . Did my last Lavey and a few BMW's from here( insane/sick work....but you would have to drag the Daytona back here, maybe if your coming for BBSP or OP6 leave it here a few weeks longer idea I worked for Tri-City in early 1993 for a short time. I worked out of the Escondido store. Were you painting then? Where?

kphayes
03-04-2003, 10:55 AM
XFactor:
kphayes:
TOBTEK:
XFactor:
Way to wierd. I know Guy. He was the PPG rep in Diego when I was the BASF rep. Do you know his buddy Hop? no, I dont know Hop Sanchez :D atleast I keep telling myself that :D :D I used to see him here alot, and went to the dez a few times with him. cool guy that hop is. is he still with PPG? I'm wondering if I know either of you two. (Tobek or XFactor) I used to work at Thompson Laquer in Vista and then @ the San Diego store a while back. Hop was my boss. I also know Guy. Do either of you guys know Carter Williams?(x-Dupont rep for SD) Carter is a close friend of my family. My family owned the S.D. store you worked at and sold it to Thompson Laq. My brother Greg continued to work for TLC and left to another jobber 4-5 yeras ago. I'm sure weve met!! When did you work at the S.D. store? I went to work in the SD store on El Cajon Blvd. right when your Dad sold it. Carter is my step-dad and we have met. It is Glen right? I belive you should know my step-sister Linda also. I knew your brother quite well. When you talk to Greg tell him Kyle says hello.

XFactor
03-04-2003, 11:02 AM
Kyle,
Yes it's Glenn. I'll see my bro tonight and I'll let him know you said hello. How's Linda? How's Carter and your mom? What are you doing now? Nice boat! Are you heading to the west anytime this year? Send me an e-mail and will talk.
xfactor1@adelphia.net

dcb 26 machman
03-04-2003, 09:59 PM
MACHMAN,
DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THE 22 AND A JACK PLATE? WHY DO YOU NOT RECOMMEND PUTTING ONE ON THE BOAT. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. [/QB][/QUOTE]
A friend had one and wasnt really impressed with it.With my expierence with DCB with it would help they would offer it. How many mach 22 singles do you see with jackplates??? Just my opinion.

XFactor
03-04-2003, 10:19 PM
dcb 26 machman:
MACHMAN,
DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THE 22 AND A JACK PLATE? WHY DO YOU NOT RECOMMEND PUTTING ONE ON THE BOAT. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. A friend had one and wasnt really impressed with it.With my expierence with DCB with it would help they would offer it. How many mach 22 singles do you see with jackplates??? Just my opinion. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Talk to Joe at DCB. He has a strong opinion on jack plates. I thought my 22 could have used one. Just my thoughts.

TOBTEK
03-05-2003, 07:55 AM
XFactor:
dcb 26 machman:
MACHMAN,
DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THE 22 AND A JACK PLATE? WHY DO YOU NOT RECOMMEND PUTTING ONE ON THE BOAT. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. A friend had one and wasnt really impressed with it.With my expierence with DCB with it would help they would offer it. How many mach 22 singles do you see with jackplates??? Just my opinion. Talk to Joe at DCB. He has a strong opinion on jack plates. I thought my 22 could have used one. Just my thoughts. [/QB][/QUOTE]
I asked this question many times when ours was being built,to both to Joe and Dave. I had one on the last boat and really wanted one for this one, nice to have for top speed and at the lower river nice to have for some realllly shallow area's. I looked at one of the first Mach22's ever built this last summer up in Escondido (teal and pink checkers.....wow :rolleyes: eek! )with a 300 promax that was forsale. It was equipped with tunnel tabs and a scissor type jack plate. Joe said that they stopped using them because they werent very reliable and not up to their standards. Now at that same time joe tells me they DO HAVE one available, tells me to go check out the used 21 Daytona in the showroom. This thing is soooo trick, its as clean as the rest of the new hardware! BUT here's the kink....Dave told me if I want one they are $3000.00 and will take atleat three months to get! ouch (if I had les's money I wouldn't even flinch wink ) Dave also told me to think of all the extra weight it will add. For the jack itself, the pump need, all the plumping, need to add a water pick-up remote to the bottom of the hull. If you REALLY want one you can...but ya got to ask yourself if you need it that badly? arent they all fast enough? wink

XFactor
03-05-2003, 08:11 AM
Not to much diferent than I heard from Joe. The one thing that I remeber Joe stating is he thought it would definetly improve the performance. Another fear of DCB is driver control. They think it's one more control that a driver may not pay close enough attention to and over trim causing engine damage. I moved my motor 5 times on the rear plate and had dramatic diffrences. 10mph on the top and great hole shot vs slow hole shots. I personnally think the right jack plate would make the boat much more versitile. Oh well, just an opinion!!

TOBTEK
03-05-2003, 08:21 AM
XFactor:
Not to much diferent than I heard from Joe. The one thing that I remeber Joe stating is he thought it would definetly improve the performance. Another fear of DCB is driver control. They think it's one more control that a driver may not pay close enough attention to and over trim causing engine damage. I moved my motor 5 times on the rear plate and had dramatic diffrences. 10mph on the top and great hole shot vs slow hole shots. I personnally think the right jack plate would make the boat much more versitile. Oh well, just an opinion!! I agree 100% with ya! would have better excelleration and better top end. They would also have more biz in service after I blow the motor from lack of water pressure chasing KAB around Yuma :D BUT....just something else to break, and take your hand off the steering wheel at high speed! Id still get one if they werent so expensive. I think I should get a R&D model to try out wink

jm2drvr
03-05-2003, 09:17 AM
tob, you got the weekend off? I'll be out in havasu this weekend. Can you make it?

TOBTEK
03-05-2003, 09:40 AM
jm2drvr:
tob, you got the weekend off? I'll be out in havasu this weekend. Can you make it? Yes, we are off this weekend. I'll check with the boss, but I think we are buying the new river trailer this weekend, and hopefully getting some more wedding details completed. Plus this bod is whiter than anyone needs to be exposed to. Thanks for keeping us posted, will hook up with you guys soon. :D

jm2drvr
03-05-2003, 12:37 PM
80 degrees is perfect temp to get a little color on that white skin.

HavasuDreamin'
03-05-2003, 01:56 PM
It sounds to me..........and it is just my opinion.......that DCB trys to talk their customers out of purchasing Jack Plates. My guess is that DCB doesn't want a bunch of frustrated customers with blown powerheads.
There is no reason in the world a Jack Plate should be a $3,000 option. There are many manufactures of Jack Plates that make very nice pieces for less than $1,000 (complete package including pump). All Dave would need to do is negotiate and contract with one of many vendors and I am sure they would build one with the "DCB" emblem. Sh*t why wouldn't CMC or any other top flight jack plate mfg. want to be affiliated with DCB? :confused:
The BS about added weight, rigging, etc. is just that. The additional setback can't hurt and the additional height would reduce drag. You don't need a transom mounted water pickup to run a jack plate either. You can still pick the water up with a LWP which all the 300X's come standard with. You won't be able to jack it quite as high as with a transom mounted pickup, but my guess is you can get more height compared to the fixed mounted position which should theoretically net more MPH.
Additional rigging...........please. There is a pump that is mounted in the boat and one more guage on the dash. My guess is DCB could handle this "excessive" additional rigging. wink
Now maybe DCB has tested jack plates and for what ever reason they don't produce any better top end numbers. If so, that should be the answer they customer's get when asking the question. I have not heard anyone say that is the answer they got. From the sounds of it, my guess is DCB doesn't want customers coming back with blown powerheads as I said earlier. So they just don't offer a Jack Plate as an option. That way if someone goes out and puts an after market unit on their boat and then runs the powerhead out of water, DCB has not liability or even a guilty conscience.
Trust me when I say it is easy to run your motor out of water with a Jack Plate. I have done it and fried a motor. You need to always maintain certain water pressure. With my 2.4L I run no less than 10lbs. at WOT ever........even if I am about to lose a race. Most of the time I run 12 - 15 lbs.
IMHO..........DCB should test a 22' with a plate and see what kind of performance gains are acheived. Then take the approach with customers of........"you must maintain 15 lbs. water pressure or you will fry your motor." Educating your customers is the key, not denying the potential advantages that a plate might offer.
My $.02........well $.03 :rolleyes:

TOBTEK
03-05-2003, 02:12 PM
OK, I need one! with respect to the 3 grand thing. you do have to see the machine work in this thing. It looks like it came from NASA! very,very,trick.....maybe he will give me one for taking our boat to the LA show!....riggggght :rolleyes:

kphayes
03-05-2003, 02:25 PM
HD-
Have you noticed a difference in the handling? I do(or did) with my red boat. I think I would see about 8-10mph gain (no kidding) with my jack plate up but, I did have to hang on and pay attention to what I was doing. My stering would get real tight, which made for a fun ride. I never had a problem with my LWP but I did keep an eye on my water pressure. All in all I liked my jack plate on that specific boat. (89' 19' Nordic Tunnel)

ROZ
03-05-2003, 04:36 PM
Hey, this thread was begining to sound like the old TV show "This is Your Life" ..... :D

TOBTEK
03-05-2003, 06:02 PM
ROZ:
Hey, this thread was begining to sound like the old TV show "This is Your Life" ..... :D why?

dcb 26 machman
03-05-2003, 09:50 PM
Well my statement was that in what i have seen dcb runs there outboards on the edge of best allaround performance. Ever seen one Havasu dreamin????? Or are you just speculating! Talk to some others dcb owners, find out for your self.

HavasuDreamin'
03-06-2003, 09:08 AM
dcb 26 machman:
Ever seen one Havasu dreamin????? Or are you just speculating! Talk to some others dcb owners, find out for your self. Yes, I have seen one, but I don't think it takes seeing one to figure out that less drag equals higher top speed (theoretically) in a tunnel boat. If DCB hasn't tested one, I think they should. If they have tested the plate and haven't acheived better results, that is what they should tell the customer! :cool:
[ March 06, 2003, 09:09 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

dcb 26 machman
03-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Good point, i agree.Maybe ill call there and talk to this man they call JOE!

ZSARGO
03-06-2003, 09:09 PM
Good Poop guys. Thanks for all your input on jackplates. Dave's response to my question on jackplates was " I set my boats up so they don't need a jackplate." Goes against all theories. Less drag more speed. NO? Lou and Rich recommended that I put a manual jackplate on the boat. Wrench it up when you want to run fast.
Wrench it down when your cruising or skiing. About 600 bucks. I don't understand why you can't set up the jack plate, so the driver can not jack the motor up to a point where the water pressure is lost. Seems like the prop would lose traction before you lost water pressure. With the lower water pick up, it seems like that would be the case. I have never met a person with and outboard that had a jackplate on the boat who said it did not help top end performance.

ZSARGO
03-12-2003, 02:35 PM
I wanted to ask you how much that little plate on the motor helps out when you are trying to plane out. I found one at overtons for $129.99, it looks the same as your but it doesn't say DCB on it.

TOBTEK
03-12-2003, 08:52 PM
ZSARGO:
I wanted to ask you how much that little plate on the motor helps out when you are trying to plane out. I found one at overtons for $129.99, it looks the same as your but it doesn't say DCB on it. lES, I never tried it without it. But Dave say's it will help the holeshot quite a bit. I think I need to try it with and without to see for for if it does work for sure. If you do want the trick polished DCB unit, if you call Dave im sure you can get one for about the same price for what he said they cost him. I personally think it looks better without one at all.

ZSARGO
03-12-2003, 09:12 PM
TOBTEK:
ZSARGO:
I wanted to ask you how much that little plate on the motor helps out when you are trying to plane out. I found one at overtons for $129.99, it looks the same as your but it doesn't say DCB on it. lES, I never tried it without it. But Dave say's it will help the holeshot quite a bit. I think I need to try it with and without to see for for if it does work for sure. If you do want the trick polished DCB unit, if you call Dave im sure you can get one for about the same price for what he said they cost him. I personally think it looks better without one at all. IT SHOULD DEFINETLY HELP THE HOLESHOT. SHOULDN'T FACTOR IN MUCH ON THE TOP END UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR MOTOR LOCATION LOW. BY THE WAY. I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE COWLING PAINT JOB. CALL ME AT 760-564-1697 SOMETIME.

ZSARGO
04-24-2003, 06:07 PM
TOBY,
HOW HIGH IS THE MOTOR SET ON THE BACK OF YOUR BOAT. FIRST HOLE, SECOND ??? MINE IS SET ALL THE WAY DOWN. TOP HOLE.

TOBTEK
04-24-2003, 06:10 PM
ZSARGO:
TOBY,
HOW HIGH IS THE MOTOR SET ON THE BACK OF YOUR BOAT. FIRST HOLE, SECOND ??? MINE IS SET ALL THE WAY DOWN. TOP HOLE. :confused: :confused: :confused: I'LL look tonight when I get home(still selling BMW's tonight :D ) and let you know im a few hours. BTW: have a nice black on black M5 with your name on it! wink

ZSARGO
04-24-2003, 06:36 PM
TOBTEK:
ZSARGO:
TOBY,
HOW HIGH IS THE MOTOR SET ON THE BACK OF YOUR BOAT. FIRST HOLE, SECOND ??? MINE IS SET ALL THE WAY DOWN. TOP HOLE. :confused: :confused: :confused: I'LL look tonight when I get home(still selling BMW's tonight :D ) and let you know im a few hours. BTW: have a nice black on black M5 with your name on it! wink I DO WANT TO GET AN M5 WHEN THE NEW ONE COMES OUT. I CURRENTLY HAVE A 2000 540, SO I WILL KEEP THAT FOR MAYBE 3 MORE YEARS AND TRY TO FIND A NICE USED NEW MODEL M5. FUTURE SALE? I DO HAVE A FRIEND LOOKING FOR A 2001 M5. WANTS A SILVER ONE. HE HAS FOUND A FEW FOR AROUND 55K. LET ME KNOW IF YOU TAKE ONE IN CHEAP.

TOBTEK
04-24-2003, 08:51 PM
ZSARGO:
TOBTEK:
ZSARGO:
TOBY,
HOW HIGH IS THE MOTOR SET ON THE BACK OF YOUR BOAT. FIRST HOLE, SECOND ??? MINE IS SET ALL THE WAY DOWN. TOP HOLE. :confused: :confused: :confused: I'LL look tonight when I get home(still selling BMW's tonight :D ) and let you know im a few hours. BTW: have a nice black on black M5 with your name on it! wink I DO WANT TO GET AN M5 WHEN THE NEW ONE COMES OUT. I CURRENTLY HAVE A 2000 540, SO I WILL KEEP THAT FOR MAYBE 3 MORE YEARS AND TRY TO FIND A NICE USED NEW MODEL M5. FUTURE SALE? I DO HAVE A FRIEND LOOKING FOR A 2001 M5. WANTS A SILVER ONE. HE HAS FOUND A FEW FOR AROUND 55K. LET ME KNOW IF YOU TAKE ONE IN CHEAP. OK, my motor is almost all the way down, one hole from the top is showing. Where did LAkeland set you up? Tell your buddy I have a 2001 M5 the silver blue color with black leather. Have you ever seen the headliner in those....pretty pimp!

firehat
04-27-2003, 11:58 AM
hey Tobtek....do you think i can get in line to have my cowl painted??????? I need it by this weekend,what do you think? " RIGHT" Do i get a brother discount? I would like mine done in Rino linner so my kids wont crack the shit out of it on the ski pole,like the last one!!!!!!!!call me i am at station 5 2112 later