PDA

View Full Version : Casale V-Drives

76miller
10-05-2007, 06:55 AM
Does anybody have the phone # ? There website is down and I can't find it. Thanks.

Lookin for Liquid
10-05-2007, 07:01 AM
562 906-4825.....if you have any questions I would be more than willing to try to answer them
Dan
Canyon Marine
Authorized Casale Dealer & Repair Station
661 510-6362

bigheavyd2
10-05-2007, 07:01 AM
Casale v- drives 562-906-4825

76miller
10-05-2007, 07:12 AM
Thanks guys.

old flat
10-05-2007, 07:55 AM
I can't believe Mitch hasn't hit this one like Barry Bonds.
STEVE

Lookin for Liquid
10-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Steve,
Under careful consideration of his dealers, Mitch has decided to let his dealers do the marketing and internet sales so he can keep up with production of the finest V-Drive parts available.

LeE ss13
10-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Check with this guy. He goes by the name of Mitch!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/DCP_1494.JPG

vee-driven
10-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Wayne, i gotta ask.....WTF!

76miller
10-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Damn, your like the gate keeper ! Nothing gets by you. Just doing a little researching.....future project, maybe. Did you fix Nandi's boat and give him a lesson on "don't touch the shiney chrome thingy that makes all the noise in the back , you will just make it worse! " I give that motor one season before...KABOOM ! Zero engine knowledge,hasn't adjusted a valve in his life, and really isn't sure of most of the parts sitting on or in that motor. With a 12.5 to 1 c/r , mech roller cam, and dual carbs. I heard he is running straight av gas in that thing?? I hope he's retarding that thing ! You just became his personnal mechanic, and just don't know it yet. Everytime he hears a noise or feels a bobble your phone is gonna start ringing. Lol, you can thank Keith for your future headaches. Talk to you soon, when are you test running that Rayson Craft ????

vee-driven
10-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Damn, your like the gate keeper ! Nothing gets by you. Just doing a little researching.....future project, maybe. Did you fix Nandi's boat and give him a lesson on "don't touch the shiney chrome thingy that makes all the noise in the back , you will just make it worse! " I give that motor one season before...KABOOM ! Zero engine knowledge,hasn't adjusted a valve in his life, and really isn't sure of most of the parts sitting on or in that motor. With a 12.5 to 1 c/r , mech roller cam, and dual carbs. I heard he is running straight av gas in that thing?? I hope he's retarding that thing ! You just became his personnal mechanic, and just don't know it yet. Everytime he hears a noise or feels a bobble your phone is gonna start ringing. Lol, you can thank Keith for your future headaches. Talk to you soon, when are you test running that Rayson Craft ????
Of course i got it running, was there any doubt. I think the boat will be fine it sounds healthy and as far as the personal mechanic goes the first fix was free and next time its gonna cost ya! hahah. I'll have the rayson craft done for next summer if i can keep my hands off of everyone elses boats. later

BobbyB
10-08-2007, 10:41 PM
hasn't adjusted a valve in his life
so wuddaya tryin to say?

76miller
10-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Whats up Bob ! You crack me up. You might of been in the same catagory right before auto shop class back in the day......but probably not as bad. You gonna make it to the races (19th-21) ? Let me know.

BobbyB
10-10-2007, 08:43 PM
wHAt up Wayne? It looks as though it'll be a go. I ran the boat last weekend and broke it. So I brought it back home with me. Gonna try to gidd'r done before next weekend, and get it back out there. I will let you know how it goes fo' sho. I should be makin the reservations this week

The Doctor
10-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Check with this guy. He goes by the name of Mitch!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/DCP_1494.JPG
My memory is failing me here . . .
. . . does this guy have a home decorating show or a cooking show?