PDA

View Full Version : Big River Roll Call

Wicked Performance Boats
10-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Allright, it's getting late in the boating season so who's going to Big River for Oct 13-14? Come on lets party one more time!! Budlight:) Wicked #3 will be waiting for ya!!!!

river redy
10-05-2007, 01:20 PM
I will be there on the 12th and 13th going home the 14th, Tunnel Vision, Snailtard, and my Brother in law with his Carribean, and Gary with his Flatty:D

rivertard
10-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Allright, it's getting late in the boating season so who's going to Big River for Oct 13-14? Come on lets party one more time!! Budlight:) Wicked #3 will be waiting for ya!!!!
Pat I'll be there friday waiting for you, might have some bud light left for sat.:confused: NO i'll just get more on sat:idea: Pat is rod and hal going to be there.(rivertard).

Wicked Performance Boats
10-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Pat I'll be there friday waiting for you, might have some bud light left for sat.:confused: NO i'll just get more on sat:idea: Pat is rod and hal going to be there.(rivertard).
Rod will but I haven't spoke to hal yet. We're bringing 4 boats

rivertard
10-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Rod will but I haven't spoke to hal yet. We're bringing 4 boatsITS PARTY TIME;)

Blow-n-Time
10-06-2007, 06:54 PM
hey rivertard, bringing a new toy. will see you there. Rod

RitcheyRch
10-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Wish I was going

Dogballs
10-06-2007, 07:22 PM
ITS PARTY TIME;)
WPB,
or
RT,
Is there any water in the river down there this time of year? Is it pretty scetchy in the AM
Balls

RCB19
10-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Balls empty Keystone cans will float over anything. No worries run it hard. :eek:
One eye Bizz.

Wicked Performance Boats
10-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Balls empty Keystone cans will float over anything. No worries run it hard. :eek:
One eye Bizz.
What he said!!! Be there or be Queer! Pat

Wicked Performance Boats
10-07-2007, 12:29 AM
I think it's a godsend! No water in the AM so we can sober up! Party down in the PM. Pat

pattymelt18
10-07-2007, 07:13 AM
Last weekend the water didnt come up till about 1:00.

Wicked Performance Boats
10-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Last weekend the water didnt come up till about 1:00.
That will work for me!

jrork
10-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Hey Pat,
I was talking with Britney last night and we HAVE to drag your butt up for Labor Day for the big Skagen Boats Bash at Pot Holes......john

Bitchslapped
10-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Hey Pat,
I was talking with Britney last night and we HAVE to drag your butt up for Labor Day for the big Skagen Boats Bash at Pot Holes......john
John sounds good to me!!!!!!

Wicked Performance Boats
10-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Check this link out. Oct 15 water levels are going to drop sooooo let's go to Big River this weekend before the water is gone!http://www.coloradoriverinfo.com/waterflowreports/2006/100807.html

Harley5229
10-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Hey Pat,
John, I'll be sending the DVD down his way this week so hopefully that will sparks some interest to make a road trip next year!!!

Mr. Crusader 83
10-09-2007, 06:59 AM
You guys should come up to havasu. Its been bitchen on the weekends.

moose knuckle
10-09-2007, 01:53 PM
hey pat you know ill be there waiting for the corndog to show up..

Wicked Performance Boats
10-09-2007, 09:30 PM
hey pat you know ill be there waiting for the corndog to show up..
Corndog and Mouseknuckle Races are coming up! If you lose we'll call you " Pickled Mooseknuckle" Pat

moose knuckle
10-10-2007, 07:08 AM
the moose will pull ahead from the yellow submarine im not worried this time

moose knuckle
10-10-2007, 04:42 PM
hey pat now that steves gone ill be up tommorow to install the 540 in the knuckle for this weekend... hes gonna see the back of my boat alright..

Wicked Performance Boats
10-11-2007, 09:23 AM
hey pat now that steves gone ill be up tommorow to install the 540 in the knuckle for this weekend... hes gonna see the back of my boat alright..
Lets get it on!!!!!!!

jrork
10-11-2007, 04:53 PM
John, I'll be sending the DVD down his way this week so hopefully that will sparks some interest to make a road trip next year!!!
Atta girl Brittney. Tell him he dont got a hair on his azz if he doesnt come up here ......:D

FASTJTBT
10-11-2007, 08:22 PM
I will be down after the poker run in the crusader may take some weight out and show you guys some turbo power

Wicked Performance Boats
10-11-2007, 10:06 PM
I will be down after the poker run in the crusader may take some weight out and show you guys some turbo power
Come on down We've got a few surprises in the bag!!!!!! I got your turbo swinging!!!! Pat:D

river redy
10-12-2007, 02:55 AM
Me and Rivertard are leaving this morning so we will see you guys up there:D

Wicked Performance Boats
10-12-2007, 06:57 AM
Me and Rivertard are leaving this morning so we will see you guys up there:D
We'll be there Sat morning, game on. Pat

Master Sergeant
10-14-2007, 07:24 AM
I just wanted to thank all of you for being so nice and making my girlfriend and I feel welcome in your group. Our first trip to the river was awesome! We will be back for sure. Thanks for the line to anchor my boat and the drinking water. We will be fully prepared next time I promise. You guys ROCK!

Pump Master Nv
10-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Nice looking boat and it runs great.Come back any time I'll make sure to send you a thread each time we plan to head there so you'll know where to look for us. Next time you'll have to stay for the after party that where the fun is.

OverKill
10-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Pump Master NV and Master Sergeant can't be coming on here with out showing pics of Boat and Wife :D . Welcome to the boards, you will get lots of info here. So when if your next trip to BR? I would like to make a trip out in November, you guys in?
OverKill

holorinhal
10-14-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey Pat;
I got Your message on my voice mail ,late friday night.
I wanted to come down real bad.Iwas Going to come down Saturday morning ,But I stayed out to late and drank to much,to get up and go.
Give Me call and I will come out to Bolder city and have some beers with You on the weekends.Maybe We can drag Rod out also.
My intake will be back next week.I might get You to come over and give Me a hand setting it.
How did Rod's Wicked Gullwing, Run with the new motor?
Hey Rivertard ,Did You make it out?I wish I coulda been there with You Guys.I bet You had a blast!
Next season I will be out with My Tug.It will be nice not to have to go boatless any more....Hal

Wicked Performance Boats
10-15-2007, 07:07 AM
Ok, Mastersargent it was great meeting you and Mona. As for the other peeps showing up. All that was there was Double Dcup Racing. The river was up at 2pm. Moose Knuckle, Myself in the 21 Eliminator, Corndog, And Rod in Wicked #3 [bad ass boat] Then we all loaded up and went up river to the cove. Found a few more jetboaters and hung out for a few hours. A blown flattie with a wing came up river and tied up to a dock across from the cove. I went out in Wicked[with a new bigger bad ass motor] and made 2 full passes trying to get Mr Flattie off the dock! [I thought if I pissed on his bushes enough, he'd come out! Wrong! So I returned to the cove. We left the cove and cruised back downriver stopping to say hi to a few people we know. Was a great day, beautiful weather and great friends. We loaded up and went back to Rod and Dawn's place at Echo Lodge on the Parker strip for the after barbecue and party. I did receive a phone message from Rivertard saying he was going up the river to the get together at Park Moabi. So I will excuse him this time but NOBODY else showed. I'll let Moose Knuckle and Corndog tell you about their multi pass race off. Wicked #3 is getting faster and faster. Got some things to do to it over the winter and lookout come spring, she'll be ready! Hal, you come to Boulder City anytime and we'll party. Of course I've been waiting to set your intake so let's getter done. Pat

moose knuckle
10-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Ok, Mastersargent it was great meeting you and Mona. As for the other peeps showing up. All that was there was Double Dcup Racing. The river was up at 2pm. Moose Knuckle, Myself in the 21 Eliminator, Corndog, And Rod in Wicked #3 [bad ass boat] Then we all loaded up and went up river to the cove. Found a few more jetboaters and hung out for a few hours. A blown flattie with a wing came up river and tied up to a dock across from the cove. I went out in Wicked[with a new bigger bad ass motor] and made 2 full passes trying to get Mr Flattie off the dock! [I thought if I pissed on his bushes enough, he'd come out! Wrong! So I returned to the cove. We left the cove and cruised back downriver stopping to say hi to a few people we know. Was a great day, beautiful weather and great friends. We loaded up and went back to Rod and Dawn's place at Echo Lodge on the Parker strip for the after barbecue and party. I did receive a phone message from Rivertard saying he was going up the river to the get together at Park Moabi. So I will excuse him this time but NOBODY else showed. I'll let Moose Knuckle and Corndog tell you about their multi pass race off. Wicked #3 is getting faster and faster. Got some things to do to it over the winter and lookout come spring, she'll be ready! Hal, you come to Boulder City anytime and we'll party. Of course I've been waiting to set your intake so let's getter done. Pat
her name was rhonda pat not mona!! i cant figure out how to post those fcuking pics

Wicked Performance Boats
10-15-2007, 01:36 PM
her name was rhonda pat not mona!! i cant figure out how to post those fcuking pics
I never said I had good hearing!!! Thanks for the correction Mouse Knuckle

tx-19
10-15-2007, 02:11 PM
I just wanted to thank all of you for being so nice and making my girlfriend and I feel welcome in your group. Our first trip to the river was awesome! We will be back for sure. Thanks for the line to anchor my boat and the drinking water. We will be fully prepared next time I promise. You guys ROCK!
were u at bartlett a week ago?

Master Sergeant
10-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Yea, that’s us. I will put a picture by my name soon. Loved your toy hauler!

tx-19
10-15-2007, 05:36 PM
Yea, that’s us. I will put a picture by my name soon. Loved your toy hauler!
thanks,how did u guys like the river.hered the water didnt come up until 3 pm:(

Master Sergeant
10-15-2007, 06:04 PM
We were out there around 2 and had a great time. I clocked 86.7mph with the flow of the river! It won't pull out of the hole though. Maybe my wear ring is worn?

Pump Master Nv
10-15-2007, 06:11 PM
thanks,how did u guys like the river.hered the water didnt come up until 3 pm:(
No, We started putting the boats in at 12:30 and waited till 1:30pm to run up to the cove.By 2pm there was plenty of water to run the rest of the day with out any problems.

Pump Master Nv
10-15-2007, 06:20 PM
No, We started putting the boats in at 12:30 and waited till 1:30pm to run up to the cove.By 2pm there was plenty of water to run the rest of the day with out any problems.
And by the way the only way the corndog knows how the back of the moose knuckle looks like is by the pic.s he's tried to post.

moose knuckle
10-15-2007, 07:46 PM
And by the way the only way the corndog knows how the back of the moose knuckle looks like is by the pic.s he's tried to post.
hey steve wheres the pics i sent you? did you get the one of me in front??

moose knuckle
10-15-2007, 07:50 PM
We were out there around 2 and had a great time. I clocked 86.7mph with the flow of the river! It won't pull out of the hole though. Maybe my wear ring is worn?
tim and rhonda,
we had a great time hanging out , i think the best part was flying under the bridge 5 wide.. oh and the third run against corn doggy..i was in front !!! by the way your boat is nice man..see yah at the next party.. mike

Wicked Performance Boats
10-17-2007, 02:32 AM
Ms, check out this link http://home.pacbell.net/jmcclure/LoaderVariety1.jpg Just some different loaders. Pat

Master Sergeant
10-17-2007, 01:25 PM
I wouldn't know where to begin. I wish I could have had you explain it as we were looking at it. Who sells them? Will it hurt the top end?:idea:

tx-19
10-17-2007, 01:34 PM
I wouldn't know where to begin. I wish I could have had you explain it as we were looking at it. Who sells them? Will it hurt the top end?:idea:
i have a few grates u can try.more than likely you need a wear ring.how many rpm are u turning.u also might have a cut back impellar to.give me a call 623 680 1260 joey

Wicked Performance Boats
10-18-2007, 09:18 AM
i have a few grates u can try.more than likely you need a wear ring.how many rpm are u turning.u also might have a cut back impellar to.give me a call 623 680 1260 joey
MasterSargent has a angle iron loader grate. If his boat ran high 80s. the pump is probably ok. Just has a 1st stage performance grate. Pat

tx-19
10-18-2007, 01:26 PM
MasterSargent has a angle iron loader grate. If his boat ran high 80s. the pump is probably ok. Just has a 1st stage performance grate. Pat
i will let him try mine and see what happens.

Master Sergeant
10-21-2007, 01:10 PM
I can make it out to lake Pleasant pretty much any weekend. How about this Saturday Oct 27th?

tx-19
10-21-2007, 04:15 PM
heading to the dunes that weekend

Blow-n-Time
10-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Master Sargent try the semi open river race grate, it worked on my datona! Hope to see both of you u at the river next year. PS burnt a piston on the last pass. Let me know how that works for ya. Rod

Blow-n-Time
10-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Hey moose nuckle? only five mpr difference from the corndog! whata gona do. :idea:

Wicked Performance Boats
10-23-2007, 09:15 AM
Hey Mouse Buckle, What you gonna do when Corndog blows by you?:D

moose knuckle
10-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Hey Mouse Buckle, What you gonna do when Corndog blows by you?:D
high voltage !!!! thats what ill give him..