PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Fight Night Saturday anyone going?

PaPaG
10-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Anyone going to the big fight Saturday night in Vegas?
Pacquiao vs. Barrera, going to be a brawl for it all...the last time they fought ended up being a war and this fight should be the same...It should end up being one of the best fights this year....:boxingguy :hammer2:
My pick: Pacquiao

JetBoatRich
10-05-2007, 10:04 PM
I will be in Vegas Saturday, just not at the fights:rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
10-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Anyone going to the big fight Saturday night in Vegas?
Pacquiao vs. Barrera, going to be a brawl for it all...the last time they fought ended up being a war and this fight should be the same...It should end up being one of the best fights this year....:boxingguy :hammer2:
My pick: Pacquiao
Just wondering how this will be one of the best fights of the year if Pacquiao is just gonna kick his ass again?:confused: :confused:

chub
10-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Going to a funeral.
My nephews getting Married.:D :D :D
Couldn't be more proud!

PaPaG
10-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Just wondering how this will be one of the best fights of the year if Pacquiao is just gonna kick his ass again?:confused: :confused:
Did you see their last fight in 03? Barrera was fighting 60-70% and Pacquiao was fighting 100%, I am Pacquiao fan and have seen every fight these two fighters have had in Vegas in person. This is Barrera's last chance to redeem himself and he has trained very hard for this one. (Personally I think he will get KO'ed by the end of the 6th) He has heart but nothing close to PackMans....I think the $$$$ has spoiled B a bit, along with the age effect.

gabe79
10-06-2007, 09:55 AM
hes thinking of morales.....paq gots my vote

ULTRA26 # 1
10-06-2007, 10:00 AM
Did you see their last fight in 03? Barrera was fighting 60-70% and Pacquiao was fighting 100%, I am Pacquiao fan and have seen every fight these two fighters have had in Vegas in person. This is Barrera's last chance to redeem himself and he has trained very hard for this one. (Personally I think he will get KO'ed by the end of the 6th) He has heart but nothing close to PackMans....I think the $$$$ has spoiled B a bit, along with the age effect.
I couldn't agree more. Unless somethng has seriously changed with Manny, this one will not go the distance.

PaPaG
10-06-2007, 10:56 PM
Just got back from the fight, Pacquiao took the win by unanimous decision and it went 12 rounds...Barrera surprised everyone...Barrera gave almost as good as he got but Pacquiao was just to fast for him. Barrera did hit him below the waist right in the goods and then in the 11th round he threw a right cross right when the ref was seperating them from a clintch and he got 1 point deducted (did not matter PackMan was still beating him) PackMan was dazed and was walking around the ropes like he was about to drop, luckily he regained his composure and went on to win the fight...Barrera announced his retirement at the post fight interview...