PDA

View Full Version : OJ's Rolex is a FAKE

RitcheyRch
10-05-2007, 05:35 PM
This sucks for the Goldman Family since they still trying to get money from this POS. Wonder if he bought a fake to give to them so he could keep the real one.
http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/05/o-j-s-rolex-its-a-fake/

Havasu1986
10-05-2007, 05:46 PM
22k for a watch. :confused:

RitcheyRch
10-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Pocket change for someone that makes $25K a month on retirement from the NFL.

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Easy for a GMT Master.
The Masterpiece can reach upwards of 50k Way too much money for an inaccurate antiquated self winding POS. :D
What gets me is that it wasn't even a good fake. Japanese Movement junk.
If I wanted the Rolo style and sport a Rolo These would be the ones to get Swiss ETA Movement (http://www.goreplicas.com/)
T.

Jordy
10-05-2007, 06:08 PM
That's a bad thing??? :idea:

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2007, 06:12 PM
That's a bad thing??? :idea:
What would be really bad is him buying a fake and thinking it was a 22k piece.. Which I wouldn't doubt. See the sad look on his face? that's the look of "agoney of getting bent over a barrel and given the old dry rod in the pooper. You know ... sorta like buying a Ford :D
T.

Pheelin Phroggy
10-05-2007, 06:17 PM
haha way to funny... OJ wearing a Brolex!

Sleeper CP
10-05-2007, 06:29 PM
. Wonder if he bought a fake to give to them so he could keep the real one.
More than likely:( The POS
[QUOTE=Cheap Thrills;2826548]. See the sad look on his face? that's the look of "agoney of getting bent over a barrel and given the old dry rod in the pooper. You know ... sorta like buying a Ford :D
T.
Hey now, let's not make this personal:mad: ;) :D
565" 935 HP(no Nos) single carb, Ford Lover
Sleeper CP

Jordy
10-05-2007, 06:32 PM
What would be really bad is him buying a fake and thinking it was a 22k piece.. Which I wouldn't doubt.
I'd bet that his real watch is tucked away somewhere, just like a bunch of money that he's hiding from the courts and the Goldmans. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. OJ has never shown a lick of remorse for anything he's done, why start now?

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Hey now, let's not make this personal:mad: ;) :D
565" 935 HP(no Nos) single carb, Ford Lover
Sleeper CP
Sorry man, I saw a chance to cut up and took advantage of it. Nothing personal meant by it. :rollside:
I'd bet that his real watch is tucked away somewhere, just like a bunch of money that he's hiding from the courts and the Goldmans. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. OJ has never shown a lick of remorse for anything he's done, why start now?
True , True, he is a piece of work. :rolleyes: I never thought of it like that.
I was hoping he got burnt on a Rolo and will continue to get burnt and lose it all. Though I'm not one to judge, If there's anyone that deserves to burn in Hell. He's got my vote.
T.

Jordy
10-05-2007, 06:43 PM
If there's anyone that deserves to burn in Hell. He's got my vote.
T.
At least Johnnie Cochoran will have someone to keep him company. :)

Sleeper CP
10-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Well, since it is worth only $100.00 and they have to give it back to him
I'd wack it with a hammer a couple of times and send it back it a box.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

DeltaSigBoater
10-05-2007, 07:00 PM
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/CRD81/pulpfictionwatchuphisass.jpg

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2007, 07:04 PM
That's some funny shit right there ! :D
T. diggin the Pulp Fiction reference