PDA

View Full Version : I'm going boating

Wet Dream
10-06-2007, 06:36 AM
I'm going to the river today. Neener neener neener :D
Yeah, I keep laughing to my stupid self, the leaves are falling and so will the temps. I'm getting it wet for the 5th time this year. :notam:

DelawareDave
10-06-2007, 07:24 AM
I'm going to the river today. Neener neener neener :D
Yeah, I keep laughing to my stupid self, the leaves are falling and so will the temps. I'm getting it wet for the 5th time this year. :notam:
I went for a cruise locally last Sunday since it was so nice out. Cloudy here today, and a wedding reception at our house puts a damper on today, but I expect a few more times out this year. You will probably get cold crappy weather before I do. Neener Neener Neener, hahah! :jawdrop: to you!

Murray PE 857
10-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Bill,
You guys should be down here this wknd. High 80's no clouds. Big, really big, car show on the Boulevard this wknd. Water still warm enough (barely) to get in. Just think, we could be up the Elk having a cold one. Wish you guys were here.

IMPATIENT 1
10-06-2007, 07:40 AM
we went out last nite tuning on the blown tx-18, drank a few till dark. the season completely wraps up here in november:D it was 85, not a cloud in the ski and lake is still warm enough to swim for the next month or so.southern living is GOOD:D

taylormanss
10-06-2007, 07:58 AM
yeah we might take the v-drive out to coleto creek reservoir,or medina lake is san antonio

HammerDown
10-06-2007, 09:37 AM
.../ I'm getting it wet for the 5th time this year. :notam:
Ya got me beat by 5 :notam:

moparjet
10-06-2007, 02:45 PM
i just got back from boating...good day,smooth water and open headers

Wet Dream
10-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Bill,
You guys should be down here this wknd. High 80's no clouds. Big, really big, car show on the Boulevard this wknd. Water still warm enough (barely) to get in. Just think, we could be up the Elk having a cold one. Wish you guys were here.
Yeah, its 9:40 at night and I just got an invite from Shirkey. Hows that for timing? :notam: And not only does john have to rub it in, so does Jay. :D

Wet Dream
10-06-2007, 05:41 PM
Ya got me beat by 5 :notam:
Oh damn. Its not too late.

shirkey4750
10-07-2007, 04:37 AM
Hey Jim, where were you yesterday? There were more boats on the water yesterday than there was during regatta. The fire works were better too.
I took a bunch of pictures yesterday, will post later. Over 600 cars in the show. They were lined up over a 1/2 mile on the boulevard.