PDA

View Full Version : Riding a Tsunami

ravencrew
10-06-2007, 04:48 PM
You gotta see this guy Laird Hamilton, Very impressive!! And I thought the whitewater in Idaho was big!:eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlPqL7IUT6M

gabe79
10-06-2007, 05:00 PM
That was insane!!:eek:

uvindex
10-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Not a tsunami, but still always cool to see. :)

Boatcop
10-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Laird is a fag.

ravencrew
10-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Not a tsunami, but still always cool to see. :)
Nope your right!!! It's the outer reef on the Hawiian Islands called JAWS for good reason!!

Powerquestboy
10-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Laird is a fag.
Lard Hamilton is the man! The guy is amazing and hes married to Gabby Reese! Shes a huge B*tch but she is hot as hell.

thatguy
10-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Fag or not, I swear if you listen close you can hear his balls clank!
Freakin' AWESOME!!
Tommy

Boatcop
10-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Lard Hamilton is the man! The guy is amazing and hes married to Gabby Reese! Shes a huge B*tch but she is hot as hell.
He left his first wife and baby daughter to move in with the huge B*tch.
And while real surfers are paddling into big waves, he get's towed in and shoulder hops all of them.
Not to mention all the "modeling" jobs.
Face it. If you're a male model, you're a fag.

RitcheyRch
10-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Thats awesome

thatguy
10-06-2007, 07:15 PM
And while real surfers are paddling into big waves, he get's towed in and shoulder hops all of them.
Lance Armstrong left his wife, kids and family for Cheryl Crow. You know, the same family he credited for saving his life when all the cancer was on him.
Tow or not, that takes huge gonads!
You don't like him, do you?
Tommy

Havasu Hangin'
10-06-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't think anyone could paddle that fast to catch those monsters...the tow-up has changed the sport.
Then again, maybe boatcop should be giving some of those guys breathalizers...lol.
:jawdrop:

Sleeper CP
10-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Tow-up or not, that takes some BIG Balls some real Big Balls.
That is impressive indeed.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ROZ
10-06-2007, 08:20 PM
I don't think anyone could paddle that fast to catch those monsters...the tow-up has changed the sport.
Exactly....

Wicky
10-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!:confused:

Wicky
10-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Laird is a fag.
I hope your joking!!

Boatcop
10-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!:confused:
Please explain?:confused:
I hope your joking!!
Not fag in a gay way. Fag in a faggy way.:D

hoolign
10-07-2007, 06:31 AM
Laird is a fag.
Coming from the guy who forces men into bondage everyday :D

AZJD
10-07-2007, 07:14 AM
The break is called Peahi, AKA Jawz. It is in Hawaii, near Maui and cannot be caught conventionally. It is regaurded as the biggest wave in the world.
Watch a film called "Riding Giants" and you will see the original founding fathers of big wave surfing, aswell as Laird Hamilton. Laird is rediculous......
Take the time to watch this, it is amazing.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2h2Tu5ySjA

bruddah
10-07-2007, 07:48 AM
laird is the ultimate waterman... ive passed him on my way to catalina while he was training by stand up paddling from dana point to catalina... now if thats not impressice im not sure what is... and for those hating on tow in surfing, ya its lame but its definately the next level in our sport and if youve ever tried its actually really nice not having to paddle!:)

maxwedge
10-07-2007, 08:21 AM
"Big wave riding is for macho assholes with a death wish."
...But that is pretty damn impressive.:D

Lavey5150
10-07-2007, 09:32 AM
You have no idea WTF your talking about. Have you ever seen the ocean. That big blue thing out in Socal..... Much less been in the SALT water and/or tried to negotiate a wave? Boogie boards don't count, FAGS ride those. Laird is a TRUE waterman. That's a reall juvenile accusation to way upon a man who has balls bigger than you can ever dream of having.....Shoulder hops? Get a clue..............:mad:

AZJD
10-07-2007, 10:00 AM
jack just stoped by and i showed him this thread,he said hes no fag:) and the viedo posted is nothing compared to another one thats a couple years old,he all so said he surfed with him sence he was 14.
Oh yeah! My neighbor will beat your neighbor up!:D :D :D

AZJD
10-07-2007, 10:12 AM
ya,but can he out surf him?:D why jack moved from ha to bigwater beats the shit out of me:)
I know several people that have lived on the island and it is a vaccation spot. You can only stay there so long before you go nuts.....

Havasu Hangin'
10-07-2007, 10:12 AM
...and the viedo posted is nothing compared to another one thats a couple years old...
You mean Tahiti (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfPYVYc0U3M&mode=related&search=)?
Like JD mentioned...if you havn't seen "Riding Giants"...add it to your must see list.

Boatcop
10-07-2007, 10:41 AM
You have no idea WTF your talking about. Have you ever seen the ocean. That big blue thing out in Socal..... Much less been in the SALT water and/or tried to negotiate a wave? Boogie boards don't count, FAGS ride those. Laird is a TRUE waterman. That's a reall juvenile accusation to way upon a man who has balls bigger than you can ever dream of having.....Shoulder hops? Get a clue..............:mad:
Learned to surf on a 12 foot redwood board at Doheny Beach in 1961 at age 6. Hit every wave between Point Conception and San Blas before age 16. Varsity Surf Team in High School. Member WSA (3A) 1969-1973. Lifeguard in Manhattan Beach. Hit Stanley's, Stinson Beach and Fort Point on a regular basis when I lived in San Francisco. 2 trips to Hawaii, specifically to hit the North Shore in the Winter. Surfed Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tahiti on a South Pacific tour in 1977-1978. Lived in Ventura '78-'79 and was a California Street/Fairgrounds/Rincon "local". Surfed the East Coast '75-'77 and again, '81-'84. Lived in Ewa Beach, HI '84-'86. Surfed every day. Including regular trips to the outer Islands. Lived in San Diego and surfed almost daily before moving to the desert in 1987.
I think I know how to "negotiate a wave".
I never said LH wasn't a waterman. Just that he's a fag. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. http://forums.surfline.com/showthread.php?t=25196

westair
10-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Learned to surf on a 12 foot redwood board at Doheny Beach in 1961 at age 6. Hit every wave between Point Conception and San Blas before age 16. Varsity Surf Team in High School. Member WSA (3A) 1969-1973. Lifeguard in Manhattan Beach. Hit Stanley's, Stinson Beach and Fort Point on a regular basis when I lived in San Francisco. 2 trips to Hawaii, specifically to hit the North Shore in the Winter. Surfed Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tahiti on a South Pacific tour in 1977-1978. Lived in Ventura '78-'79 and was a California Street/Fairgrounds/Rincon "local". Surfed the East Coast '75-'77 and again, '81-'84. Lived in Ewa Beach, HI '84-'86. Surfed every day. Including regular trips to the outer Islands. Lived in San Diego and surfed almost daily before moving to the desert in 1987.
I never said LH wasn't a waterman. Just that he's a fag. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. http://forums.surfline.com/showthread.php?t=25196
Dam! don't ya miss it .... thats the only thing keeping us from moving to the desert, my kids would hate me forever, we surf almost daily and they to are on their school surf teams also.

Boatcop
10-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Dam! don't ya miss it .... thats the only thing keeping us from moving to the desert, my kids would hate me forever, we surf almost daily and they to are on their school surf teams also.
Yeah, I do. I get back to the coast for a few waves a couple times a year, but not nearly as much as I'd like. Although the crowds, these days, are insane. I thought it was bad in the '70s. That was heaven, compared to now.

thatguy
10-07-2007, 11:40 AM
All I know is that is a HUGE mountain of water.
I have never surfed. BUT I have been playing in the Ocean since childhood. Lived in Hawaii twice for about 1 1/2 years total, Philippines, etc. I used to be a pretty decent boogie boarder before I got old and wore out. I remember a 12 foot wave at Mokapuu on Oahu that made me a believer. The sheer weight and power is unbelievable. Used to board the inside break at Wiamai. Again, one grind on the bottom there and I was reminded of my limits.
Point is, I don't care if he got towed, paddled or willed himself onto that wave, that thing is a man killer 100 times over. If you lived there and did all that surfing, you know what the annual body count is on Oahu alone.
Tommy
PS Boatcop - Would you ride that wave? Didn't think so. So if He is a Fag, what are you? :) :eek: :)

Boatcop
10-07-2007, 11:50 AM
PS Boatcop - Would you ride that wave? Didn't think so. So if He is a Fag, what are you? :) :eek: :)
At my age and current conditioning, no way. But in my prime? In a heartbeat!

ULTRA26 # 1
10-07-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm surprised that you didn't learn at Manhattan or Hermosa like the the rest of us guys from our area. Mornignside didn't have a surf team, as I recall.

Jbb
10-07-2007, 12:02 PM
:D :D :D

thatguy
10-07-2007, 12:12 PM
At my age and current conditioning, no way. But in my prime? In a heartbeat!
:D

Boatcop
10-07-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm surprised that you didn't learn at Manhattan or Hermosa like the the rest of us guys from our area. Mornignside didn't have a surf team, as I recall.
I learned at Doheny, cause my family went down there all the time. But, yeah, I did most of my surfing around El Porto, Marine St, and MB Pier.
The only ones from Morningside that surfed with us was Guy Barker and a black kid we called "Sugar Bear".

Liberator TJ1984
10-07-2007, 12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdbxLk8_C8c&mode=related&search=

hoolign
10-07-2007, 01:06 PM
You tell him..cause you know balls! :)

Wicky
10-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Boatcop lived in San Francisco....need he say more!!!! LMAO!!!!! :)
Besides, Styx is his favorite band...not the butthole surfers!!

Boatcop
10-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Boatcop lived in San Francisco....need he say more!!!! LMAO!!!!! :)
Besides, Styx is his favorite band...not the butthole surfers!!
Just 'cause I like STYX, doesn't make them my favorite band. That honor would go to the fellow Hawthorne High Alumni and neighborhood garage band, The Beach Boys.
Why would a surfer follow a band from San Antonio, anyway? That's worse than salsa from New York City.
And as far as San Francisco is concerned. One of the guys I hung out with out there was Dennis Dragon. (Surf Punks)

RiverOtter
10-07-2007, 02:47 PM
That is one bad dude

Sanger D
10-07-2007, 03:06 PM
I find it hard to beleive boatcop that you would "in your prime "paddle out to the third reef and ride a 60ft plus giant:rolleyes: , I lived in hawai'i for years and I know hawaiin waters, the paddle out will kill MOST ALL who would attempt. you can surf anywhere you wnat but hawaiin waters are WAYYY diff. I have been in 20ft plus swells and it is a LIFE ALTERING experiance, not to mention Scary as HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is only a hand full of dudes in the world who can ride swell that big, ANYBODY can be a cop!!! I hope you are kidding about calling this guy a fag,I know laird and he is as cool as they come and would share any knowledge to anyone who asked about surfing.So I hope your just messin, your a better dude than that!:idea:

Wicky
10-07-2007, 03:18 PM
And as far as San Francisco is concerned. One of the guys I hung out with out there was Dennis Dragon. (Surf Punks)[/QUOTE]
And his brother Richard too!!! LMAO!!:eek:

Lavey5150
10-07-2007, 03:20 PM
I find it hard to beleive boatcop that you would "in your prime "paddle out to the third reef and ride a 60ft plus giant:rolleyes: , I lived in hawai'i for years and I know hawaiin waters, the paddle out will kill MOST ALL who would attempt. you can surf anywhere you wnat but hawaiin waters are WAYYY diff. I have been in 20ft plus swells and it is a LIFE ALTERING experiance, not to mention Scary as HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is only a hand full of dudes in the world who can ride swell that big, ANYBODY can be a cop!!! I hope you are kidding about calling this guy a fag,I know laird and he is as cool as they come and would share any knowledge to anyone who asked about surfing.So I hope your just messin, your a better dude than that!:idea:
Well said, I wonder what Ken Bradshaw would DO if someone called him a "Fag"..............:idea:

Wicky
10-07-2007, 03:21 PM
i hate to break it to "ALL" OF YOU !!!! but that happens to be my childhood friend "mike parsons" aka "snips" from san clemente/laguna beach ---- not laird !!! :rolleyes: and brad gerlach is the pilot on the pwc .... that was mikes (& brads $65,000 dollar big wave of the year winner a few years back ...... everytime i watch that, i'm blown away :jawdrop: keyes
Much respect!!

prkr247
10-07-2007, 04:18 PM
AKA san clemente/doheny....What a place to learn...Born and raised...Just out at the fun event yesterday....

Sanger D
10-07-2007, 04:40 PM
i hate to break it to "ALL" OF YOU !!!! but that happens to be my childhood friend "mike parsons" aka "snips" from san clemente/laguna beach ---- not laird !!! :rolleyes: and brad gerlach is the pilot on the pwc .... that was mikes (& brads $65,000 dollar big wave of the year winner a few years back ...... everytime i watch that, i'm blown away :jawdrop: keyes.......................you are correct,that was the 65K wave and that is NOT hamilton,...........imagine being in the chopper that took the vid:eek: :eek: I remember being out and getting caught by a rogue that was around 18 to 20ft and paddling my ass off to try and beat it out, I just made it to the top before it pitched and litteraly fell 2 storys down the back side, was the scarriest moment:eek: then all of the sudden I was WWAAYYY out passed the break, was freaky" big tigers and such"was al of the sudden very low on the food chain!!!!!

ravencrew
10-07-2007, 04:58 PM
.......................you are correct,that was the 65K wave and that is NOT hamilton,...........imagine being in the chopper that took the vid:eek: :eek: I remember being out and getting caught by a rogue that was around 18 to 20ft and paddling my ass off to try and beat it out, I just made it to the top before it pitched and litteraly fell 2 storys down the back side, was the scarriest moment:eek: then all of the sudden I was WWAAYYY out passed the break, was freaky" big tigers and such"was al of the sudden very low on the food chain!!!!!
It is what is know as the smorgestborg for sharks! We all surf up here in the northwest, Cold water, big white nasty fish, I've seen some of local break around here to be close to 20' feet. Nothing on that scale though. If that wasn't Laird oh well who ever it was they have my respects regardless. Takes someone on top of their game to go out and tackle that thing!!!!:D

thatguy
10-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Some of the scariest moments in my life were paddling out on the boogie board in just 10-15 foot waves in hawaii. I can not begin to imagine the balls it takes to even approach something like that wave.
Tommy

Wicky
10-07-2007, 06:06 PM
It is what is know as the smorgestborg for sharks! We all surf up here in the northwest, Cold water, big white nasty fish, I've seen some of local break around here to be close to 20' feet. Nothing on that scale though. If that wasn't Laird oh well who ever it was they have my respects regardless. Takes someone on top of their game to go out and tackle that thing!!!!:D
NOrth Jetty Humboldt!!! Insane when its breaking. Cold enough to lose your pecker too!!

ravencrew
10-07-2007, 06:08 PM
Speaking of Big Waves!! Looks like our first storm of the year is going to be packing a punch! Big wind event!!These are the storms that get are swells pumping!! Nothing like the video but still pretty big!! :D
http://www.weather.gov/view/prodsByState.php?state=OR&prodtype=warnings

BajaMike
10-07-2007, 06:58 PM
Learned to surf on a 12 foot redwood board at Doheny Beach in 1961 at age 6. I think I know how to "negotiate a wave".
I learned at Doheny and Capo Beach (Poche) in the sixties and used to help Hobie Alter and Phil Edwards launch and sail and surf with their outrigger sailboats at Poche, before Hobie invented his Hobie Cat.
You ever surf Dana Point (Killer Dana) before the harbor was there?? With the right swell, you could get the big, Island type, point/reef break waves there. That was fun!
:idea:

ravencrew
10-07-2007, 07:29 PM
NOrth Jetty Humboldt!!! Insane when its breaking. Cold enough to lose your pecker too!!
That place is wild during the winter. The mouth of the Klamath River is on place you can also earn your bones! Just watch out for Whitey!!! A local surfer named Carl Lafazio was attacked by one of those! They still have his board hanging up on the wall at the Rynn Noll surf shop!!! They also have it on video too!!!!!

BajaMike
10-07-2007, 09:19 PM
poche' is actually not "capo beach" .....the first house on beach road starts the capo beach/dana point city limits and poche' is just south of the first house in "san clemente" ..... but i'm not getting technical :jawdrop: ;) and i went to school with jeff alter .... i'm not as old as you ;) ??? and i would assume, your session out at killer dana would be documented with a vintage picuture on the walls at donut world, with all of the others ????? keyes
You might be right, but back then, the houses didn't go all the way down (south) to the creek (where the "Poche" railroad sign was). The last house on Beach Road was owned by a friend of Hobie Alter's, and Hobie, Phil Edwards, Corky Carroll and Gordon "Grubby" Clark (as in Clark Foam) used to hang out there.
The second to last house was owned my Joyce Hoffman's family....she was then considered the best female surfer in the world.
I was just a little kid, I couldn't keep up with these guys surfing, but I would help Hobie and Phil rig and push out their outrigger sailboats, and they would take me along, and they would surf the various reefs breaks, with the outrigger sailboats, off San Clemente and Capo Beach when there was the right swell.
I didn't realize these guys were some of the best shapers and surfers in the world until a few years later when I started reading Surfer magazine.

Sleeper CP
10-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Don't know if he is a fag or not, but if he is he has a big set of balls
You mean Tahiti (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfPYVYc0U3M&mode=related&search=)?
Well, that's something 99.5% of surfers won't try. For what ever reason boatcop doesn't like him calling him "fag" just doesn't cut it and I don't know shit about surfing, but I do know that waves like that you can't paddle into them you need a tow.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

AZJD
10-08-2007, 06:01 AM
poche' is actually not "capo beach" .....the first house on beach road starts the capo beach/dana point city limits and poche' is just south of the first house in "san clemente" ..... but i'm not getting technical :jawdrop: ;) and i went to school with jeff alter .... i'm not as old as you ;) ??? and i would assume, your session out at killer dana would be documented with a vintage picuture on the walls at donut world, with all of the others ????? keyes
Haven't been there in 10 years.....The Crossaints!:D

BajaMike
10-09-2007, 06:02 PM
ya, it's endless the amount of influence our city of san clemente has on the surfing industry ..... from the fletchers, the carrolls, the brawners, the mc phillips, the mc nultys the mc gonagles, the reynolds, the beschams, the paskowitz, the montgomeries and that's just the families .... the amount of individual pioneers and professionals that have come from sc is retarded :jawdrop: so when people say that h.b. or santa cruz are "surf cities", i seriously have to laugh :rolleyes: :D
Yea, the real history of modern surfing comes from Hobie Allter and Phil Edwards and the names you mention, and it all happed at Killer Dana, Doheny, Poche, San Clemente Pier, T-Street, Tressel's and Lowers!
And most of the younger generation greats came from that area!
Surf City = San Clemente

phebus
10-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Let's not forget Lost Winds and State Park. :D

ROZ
10-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Not fag in a gay way. Fag in a faggy way.:D
Best way to tell is if SummitKarl or Outcole'd have a poster of him... Ask riverroyal :D

ROZ
10-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Those are some seriously thick waves :jawdrop:

hotsand65
10-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Damn, I Love It When People Get Put In Their Proper Place!!

Fast Freddy
10-09-2007, 10:31 PM
that was gnarly.......

dc96819
10-10-2007, 12:59 AM
You got all the good jobs,my dad had a big red taker from the lifeguards.It could fit 3 of us on it.

catman-do
10-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Not to down surfers, because I surfed for many years. I always found bodyboarding to be funner (and more challenging). I dont know about calling a bodyboarder a fag.... There are plenty of surfers that are just as lame as some of the bodyboarders are. Hell on my body board I would stand up and surf better than most surfers could, plus I could do flat spins, etc... which hardly any surfers could do! Not to talk about all the prone and dropknee tricks that can be done. Goes to figure, a young person in Newport (Newps) that surfs.... congrats on breaking away from the norm. :idea:

wright27
10-10-2007, 06:36 AM
A wave that big is impossible to paddle into. You have to be towed. Take it easy on ole Lance Burkart.:D

wright27
10-10-2007, 06:40 AM
"Big wave riding is for macho assholes with a death wish."
...But that is pretty damn impressive.:D
I love that movie.:)

Spotondl
10-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Don't know if he is a fag or not, but if he is he has a big set of balls
Well, that's something 99.5% of surfers won't try. For what ever reason boatcop doesn't like him calling him "fag" just doesn't cut it and I don't know shit about surfing, but I do know that waves like that you can't paddle into them you need a tow.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
A tow AND footstraps... I doubt Boatcop ever surfed with footstraps which means that had he actually paddled out to third reef, "in a heartbeat", we wouldn't have the pleasure of his great boatcop information here on ***boat...
Oh, and C Street/fairgrounds Ventura is for fags... the only thing hard there is the longshore current when the North swell actually gets big... otherwise it is a mush point even at 20 feet.
Grew up surfing in Oxnard, Santa Monica St. Silver Strand....

Lavey5150
10-10-2007, 10:01 AM
Not to down surfers, because I surfed for many years. I always found bodyboarding to be funner (and more challenging). I dont know about calling a bodyboarder a fag.... There are plenty of surfers that are just as lame as some of the bodyboarders are. Hell on my body board I would stand up and surf better than most surfers could, plus I could do flat spins, etc... which hardly any surfers could do! Not to talk about all the prone and dropknee tricks that can be done. Goes to figure, a young person in Newport (Newps) that surfs.... congrats on breaking away from the norm. :idea:
Now that's a funny post. You been drinking Strawberry Hill again......:confused: Flat spins, those are cute, do you own a kneeboard too for the boat....:confused: It's more fun, not funner to surf...standing up... I'll keep my out for the next WCT Bodyboard series.................I break away from the norm everyday, when I'm in the lineup...................Can't do that in a concrete jungle........

H2O
10-10-2007, 01:44 PM
Laird is a fag.
You might not want to mention that to him in person.
Among his various feats (windsurfing from Maui to Oahu, paddling from England to France on a longboard, etc,) I've seen him reach over, grab a guy by the neck, and then proceed to lift him off the ground with one arm. (The other guy wasn't huge, but try that with one of your 150 lb friends)
Totally reminded me of that old saying... "I could kick your ass with one arm tied behind my back".
But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.:D

Sanger D
10-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Bottom line is.................there is NO PLACE like pacific island waters(eccept mavericks) all other surfing is childs play to a handful of dudes who tow into monsters like that.I've been licked by 5ft hawaiin waves that felt like they were 20ft,(remember, hawaiins measure the wave at the back and mainland does from the front,big diff. in size!!!!!!!!,as far as hamilton goes,this guy is the peek of physical prfection and would easily kick your ass beyond your imagination, this guy PADDLES on a long board across the MOLAKAI"I channel for fun(63 miles wide in swell you would shit yourself even if you where in a 30ft boat),so its kinda stupid to say anything about who or what this dude is or does:rolleyes: ,not to mention he is a hell of a nice guy,hang out and eat musabis and lau lau and he's your freind for life:)

bocco
10-11-2007, 01:46 PM
I checked out a few other vids. So what's up with the foot straps? Looks like a cross between a surfboard and a wakeboard. Not that it doesn't look funcional for the speeds. Just never seen it before.

RiverToysJas
10-11-2007, 02:25 PM
----- have you seen laird's air-chair/surf hydro-foil board (it's featured in the film "step into liquid") ??? -- he gets towed into the surf w/ that thing and it looks like so much fun.......:D
That airchair surfing in Step Into Liquid is awesome!!! Flying over the water, unaffected by the surface....it's bitchen. That's a great documentary all the way around.
RTJas :D