PDA

View Full Version : So I Am At The Gym

SummerBreeze
10-06-2007, 05:16 PM
And I look around and see I had banged three different chicks that happened to be at the gym at the same time:idea:

Jbb
10-06-2007, 05:23 PM
A Trifecta!.......nice!

XtrmWakeborder
10-06-2007, 05:45 PM
LOL now were they fat and trying to get in shape, or in shape and trying to stay that way?...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-06-2007, 05:57 PM
And I look around and see I had banged three different chicks that happened to be at the gym at the same time:idea:
You must be a player :devil:

HemiDude
10-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Did they all see the same doctor??? :sqeyes: :D

ravencrew
10-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Please tell me this wasn't one of them?:idea: :jawdrop:

ravencrew
10-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Please tell me this wasn't one of them?:idea: :jawdrop:
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=110223

thatguy
10-06-2007, 06:34 PM
A few years back, when I was single, I was standing in a friends driveway talking to him. My girlfriend was at the end of the drive talking to his girlfriend and another girl in a car. It occured to Me that I had had angry baby oil sex with all 3 in the past 6 months. Always while they and myself were uncommited. I am pretty sure they each knew, maybe they had played Me? I felt victimized. Happy, but so used! :D :eek: :D
It is a great feeling isn't it?
Now if only the 2 sisters would have been there that my friend and I tagged teamed together, it would have ben a kodak moment!
Tommy
PS- ALL were hotties, mind you!

ratso
10-07-2007, 07:57 AM
Try pulling that one off at Church... that would be a story...;)

maxwedge
10-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Was one of theses chicks, by chance, named Aaron? Maybe with a bit of an adams apple? :D

hoolign
10-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Was one of theses chicks, by chance, named Aaron? Maybe with a bit of an adams apple? :D
LMAO:D :D

hkunz
10-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Better hope they don't get to gether and chat.....:(

thatguy
10-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Better hope they don't get to gether and chat.....:(
Oh I DISAGREE!! That is how it works. Girls MUST one up each other, they can not help it. If you have sex with a girl, and do it GOOD, She will brag to her friends. Her so called friends will then come looking for you. They must. There is no way that they can let a girlfriend get something they haven't had. I have found that they will do it even if they do not like you.
If played correctly, this could snowball into a contest of legendary degradation and perversion. I like it!
Tommy

DeltaSigBoater
10-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Oh I DISAGREE!! That is how it works. Girls MUST one up each other, they can not help it. If you have sex with a girl, and do it GOOD, She will brag to her friends. Her so called friends will then come looking for you. They must. There is no way that they can let a girlfriend get something they haven't had. I have found that they will do it even if they do not like you.
If played correctly, this could snowball into a contest of legendary degradation and perversion. I like it!
Tommy
And if you play your cards right you might be able to get all 3 of them at the same-time :D :D :D