PDA

View Full Version : Schiada Regatta???

FrznJim
02-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Hot Boat Magazine has the Schiada Regatta listed for Sept 22-23 but Jokers Wild Promotions does not have it listed on their site. Anyone have any inside infor?

Hallett
02-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Hot Boat Magazine has the Schiada Regatta listed for Sept 22-23 but Jokers Wild Promotions does not have it listed on their site. Anyone have any inside infor? Jim i will check it out my daughter works for todd at jockers wild . there is nothing on there web sight.
http://www.jokerswildpromotions.com/index.php

Schiada Time
02-28-2006, 09:44 AM
I'll be there for sure and I'll probably have the biggest smile on my face out of anyone there.

Hallett
03-02-2006, 07:47 PM
I talked to a few people today and so far nothing on the calander
as of now. i know lee is going to be active this year with ski racing
we will have to see what happens.

Schiada Time
03-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Hoepfully they have it. Two years ago was like old times for me except I am not five years old anymore. My Mom and Dad and family use to go every year to the "Schiada Boat-Ins". Thats what they called them back then. They were always held at Lake Mead and we always a good time. I can remember being a munchkin and seeing all those bad ass oats. One year Ron took me and my pops for a ride in 788-the old '21 V-drive ski racer that eventually wound up at the bottom of Mead. I sat on dad's lap, ron drove and oh man what a ride! Since then i have been hooked on Schiada's. Finally got one man!

RiverDave
03-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Interesting note about Schiada and Regattas.. Word on the street is they were the first power boat mfg to actually have a regatta!
RD

SPECTRABRENT
03-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Interesting note about Schiada and Regattas.. Word on the street is they were the first power boat mfg to actually have a regatta!
RD
I think Campbell was the first:).
Brent