PDA

View Full Version : SmugglersInc moving locations.

IDRPSTF
10-07-2007, 10:26 AM
As of the first of Novebmer SmugglersInc will be operating from the center of Lake Havasu City. Indoor showroom and the finest pre tested toys around. We look forward to seeing you all at the new loctaion.
Matthew W. DeLisio
SmugglersInc

phebus
10-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Are you going to tell us where, or should I just get my GPS and drive to the center of town?

hkunz
10-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Are you going to tell us where, or should I just get my GPS and drive to the center of town?
That just adds to the challenge, making it more fun to find....:devil:

Keith E. Sayre
10-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Matt just sold a good friend of mine a great looking Formula 38'. Matt was fair
and got the deal done right so the seller and the buyer are both happy. He is
very knowledgeable about offshore style boats and is a great guy to hang out
with too!
Keith Sayre

BoatPI
10-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Congrats Matt, I will see you that the new location.

IDRPSTF
10-08-2007, 03:15 PM
I am not telling anyone where I will be... it makes my boats harder to steal. Kidding.
Still working the details but I will post when we are all moved in. I never had a grand opening at this location, I would imagine that I should at the next. Thank you Keith for the kind words. Delivery is end this weekend.

Redneck
10-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Hey Matt hit me up if you need help.

Big Kahunaa
10-08-2007, 04:08 PM
I am not telling anyone where I will be... it makes my boats harder to steal. Kidding.
Still working the details but I will post when we are all moved in. I never had a grand opening at this location, I would imagine that I should at the next. Thank you Keith for the kind words. Delivery is end this weekend.
do you sell bikes for people

IDRPSTF
10-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Yes I do. The bike season is coming up fast. Baggers and dressers are big for locals in Lake Havasu. With this move we are planning on getting back to our roots as a full toy store. Boats, Bikes, Cars, Trucks, Rhinos, Carts and anything else guys just have to build bigger... better.. faster.. brighter.