PDA

View Full Version : Socal nostalgia jet racers

jetboatperformance
10-07-2007, 08:06 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Guys were very proud of you all today !! Tom ,Rhonda and Josh @ JBP :D

76 Bonneville
10-07-2007, 09:24 PM
My son and I drove up there on Sat. and had a great time. Lilrick had an awsome day, congrats to him and his new ride. His set up seamed to work right out of the box. Jet class was the best w/ 7 boats running but it was also great to see lilrick run the jet with the v-drives and the outboard. Anyone who hasn't been to this event has got to check it out next season, I know i'll be there. Thanks to all the racers and support crews involve you put on a killer show. RON

Jetaholic
10-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Lilrick had an awsome day...
But in the special olympics that ain't to hard...and judging by his avatar...he's still retarded! :D
Sorry...had to...:D :D :D

Goad
10-08-2007, 06:43 AM
Thanks for makin it out Ron. It was great meeting you.
Also, as usual, Tom, youre an outstanding person. Thanks again for stepping up and helping out the guys in crunch time durring the past couple of weeks.

jetboatperformance
10-08-2007, 07:10 AM
Thanks Brad We are pleased to help out and be a part of the program ,as Bonneville says this is a great group lots of comaraderie and lots of fun to boot! Were looking for a great show for next season . We salute you personally for helping get this going and organized Tom and crew
and yes Lil Rick will I'm sure have some stories to tell :)

lilrick
10-08-2007, 08:43 PM
and yes Lil Rick will I'm sure have some stories to tell :)
Especially about that guy Tom!! You are truly a class act my friend. YOu have gone above and beyond and I appreciate everything you have done for me this past week and on Sunday. YOu busted your butt on my boat (along with several others) and I say THANK YOU!!