PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know or seen a boat named anger management

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-12-2002, 11:49 PM
I was just wondering because I was looking for a boat name.

78Eliminator
06-13-2002, 07:14 AM
Nope. Just don't use "Suck My Wake". It was in a movie http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

riodog
06-13-2002, 07:58 AM
You wanna see ANGER, clown, keep posting the same thing on every damn forum! AND, when you put the name on the back of your boat in BIG letters, right below it put the BULLSEYE ! Rio(maddog)Dog
Honest, I don't have an anger problem!

lakesmodified
06-13-2002, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator:
Nope. Just don't use "Suck My Wake". It was in a movie http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
Actually, if you're referring to the movie with John Candy, "The Great Outdoors" the boat's name was EAT MY WAKE!

Costello
06-13-2002, 08:57 AM
See the V-Drive section.
California Cryo Treating
Proud Sponsor of TAH #235
ANGER MANAGEMENT

DickDanger
06-13-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by lakesmodified:
Actually, if you're referring to the movie with John Candy, "The Great Outdoors" the boat's name was EAT MY WAKE!
Actually, you need to watch the movie again. It IS "Suck my wake". Dan Aykroyd even says the name himself when he is speaking to the kid that plays John Candy's son in the movie. -DD Out
[This message has been edited by DickDanger (edited June 13, 2002).]

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-13-2002, 08:37 PM
HEY "RIODOG", I GOT YOUR FUKIN' CLOWN HANGIN BETWEEN MY FUKIN LEGS! I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION AND HERE YOU COME OUT OF NO WHERE AND START FLAMIN ME. I DONT CAUSE TROUBLE WITH NO ONE HERE BUT YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WANNA BE A DICK AND TRIP OVER SOME BULLSHIT. OH MY BAD BRO I AM SORRY YOU ARE SOMEONE THAT JUST SITS ON THE COMPUTER AND TALKS SHIT BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU CAN DO. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE AND IT DOESNT PERTAIN TO YOU THEN DONT READ IT. IN OTHER WORDS YOU CAN EAT SOME DICK BRO. For everybody else thanks for the info guys.
396--out

riodog
06-14-2002, 01:29 AM
Gee 369, YOU do have an anger problem don't you? Maybe if you ask your doctor real nice he'll give you a RX for prozac and by this time next month they'll let you back in 3rd grade and you can catch up with all of the other little morons that are having a hard time learning to spell and trying to express themselves in a civilized manner. Remember now, BE NICE, or we put the "restraining device" back on and put you back in the closet! FNG
Riodog