PDA

View Full Version : What your wife says :

Ziggy
10-08-2007, 01:43 PM
What kind of nail should I use to screw this knob back on?
Let me get my gluegun.
I don't get it.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

clownpuncher
10-08-2007, 02:27 PM
She's from the Netherlands? Shit, I coulda sworn she was Dutch

hkunz
10-08-2007, 02:46 PM
LOL, my wife has learned not to mess with the tools after I showed her what the air stapler would put a staple through. Also, I fix the stuff she asks me to pretty quickly after she asks (+/- 3 months).

Sleeper CP
10-08-2007, 04:19 PM
. Also, I fix the stuff she asks me to pretty quickly after she asks (+/- 3 months).
:D
Me too.;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

HemiDude
10-08-2007, 05:05 PM
:D
Me too.;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
What type of guys are you???:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :rolleyes:
I can get my wife's request done within 6-8 weeks!:)

hoolign
10-08-2007, 05:11 PM
LOL, my wife has learned not to mess with the tools after I showed her what the air stapler would put a staple through. Also, I fix the stuff she asks me to pretty quickly after she asks (+/- 3 months).
Wait till you get home from 55 days at work and get handed the honey do list on a 2GB jump drive :D

Trailer Park Casanova
10-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Our living room is done in a Catalina Island nautical scheme/theme.
I started to make plans to make it theater style with a nice Lazy boy giant theater type stadium sectional seating, the giant Sony HDTV, sound system, movie decor ect ect.
Wife saw my plans and it was the silent NFW.
I'm re-soding the back yard instead.

thatguy
10-08-2007, 05:33 PM
So far my wife has tried remodeling a 3rd bathroom (kids and guests), ended up 3K to a contractor. Would have been cheaper if she had not touched it. Tried repainting the dining room. Not bad but a little sloppy on edging. Did a good job painting the living room. BUT, she thinks buying all the high dollar gadgets and about 3 times the supplies needed will make it good. Send her to the store for a simple desk light, she will return with a $200.00, 18 way adjustable aim, 5 stage bulb that needs assembled and still has a damned cord switch.
We have at least 4 sponge mops that nobody can figure out how to put the gimmick heads on, that is, if we could figure out which heads to buy. I got so mad I went and bought 4 plain squeezable sponge mops. Solved.
It has taken 4 years to get her to start to realize that simple is better.
I won't even get into the phone she bought. :D
Good thing I love her!!
Tommy