10-08-2007, 01:43 PM
:D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYPDP-4zQuc

DeltaSigBoater
10-08-2007, 01:46 PM
:eek:

3 daytona`s
10-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Y&D/ultradennis. Just can't help yourself can you? I don't think we've ever had anyone that TRIES to piss off or offend everyone continually as you have. How come? Just wondering?:confused:
Rio
I was thinking the same thing,but be careful he will come back with a real mean insult:rolleyes:

Pepperkornski
10-08-2007, 02:09 PM
What's next, Johnny Rebel tunes?

Biglue
10-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Some people just don't have a clue.

Kilrtoy
10-08-2007, 03:09 PM
So he posted a link that was on T.V...

Ziggy
10-08-2007, 03:11 PM
SouthPark:rolleyes: Ultrapenis :rolleyes:

DeltaSigBoater
10-08-2007, 03:11 PM
What's next, Johnny Rebel tunes?
I have the glory of... :D :devil: :idea:

uLtRADeNniS
10-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Yeah.. I don't understand. Oh wait my name must be Matt Stone or Trey Parker(writers of South Park).:idea:
Funny that I put up a link to another south park episode a few weeks ago and people thought it was funny.. but now this one is too bad!:confused:
If it was offensive it wouldn't have last this long.

Biglue
10-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Not so much the link, he just keeps posting shit without engaging his brain it seems. Just fits his bill.

uLtRADeNniS
10-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Not so much the link, he just keeps posting shit without engaging his brain it seems. Just fits his bill.
Really?!?!.. Yeah what was I thinking posting a thread earlier about where to get koozie cups made?:rolleyes:
Get a life bro and stop worrying about what people type on the internet. Does it effect you or your personal life?....If it does you need serious therapy and maybe a friend or two.

Ziggy
10-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Funny that I put up a link to another south park episode a few weeks ago and people thought it was funny.. but now this one is too bad!:confused:
I didn't think so......nor did I realize that anyone even watches the show anymore. Always considered it Moronic Humor :rolleyes:

uLtRADeNniS
10-08-2007, 04:11 PM
I didn't think so......nor did I realize that anyone even watches the show anymore. Always considered it Moronic Humor :rolleyes:
Well thats only your opinion.
Obviously the show is still watched by many or the wouldn't be making more episodes.

Biglue
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
.........you need serious therapy and maybe a friend or two.
Rest assured, if I ever feel the need to get some therapy, you're going to be the first person I go to for a referal. There has to be someone who's treated your total lack of social skills who could help.
Friends, no problems there either Jr.
Grow TFU already. You're far from amusing.

Ziggy
10-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Obviously the show is still watched by many or the wouldn't be making more episodes.
And I'm entitled to it........:D:D
SouthPark has its unique timeslots and obscure cable channel...there was a reason it was removed from mainstream TV. :)
They also make more episodes of Martha Stewart, do you watch that? :D:D

3 daytona`s
10-08-2007, 08:53 PM
SouthPark:rolleyes: Ultrapenis :rolleyes:
He is in the financial industry and watches South Park? Parks in Handicap spaces,drives under influence both in vehicles and boats and wonders why?The very first post on have been childish,pitiful and down right difficult to read.He is supposed to be portraying someone who is a professional?You must be kidding.I predicted it from the beginning a punk nothing more nothing less,a Silver Bullet pounder no less:confused:

3 daytona`s
10-08-2007, 08:57 PM
That is a classic comeback,the IQ of so many people in this country is the reason that and shows like that and the Cave Men are successful:confused: Ultra Penis that is not a compliment I meant ULTRA LOW INTELLIGENCE IQ

uLtRADeNniS
10-08-2007, 10:49 PM
He is in the financial industry and watches South Park? Parks in Handicap spaces,drives under influence both in vehicles and boats and wonders why?The very first post on have been childish,pitiful and down right difficult to read.He is supposed to be portraying someone who is a professional?You must be kidding.I predicted it from the beginning a punk nothing more nothing less,a Silver Bullet pounder no less:confused:
So what do you do for work? :rolleyes: So Im not here to prospect your business. What the **** do you care?
Furthermore... Ive never ever driven my boat under the influence. I have many people that can vouch for that too.
Hey 0Daytonas.. So maybe we should talk about the perverted pms you sent to a woman here on hot boat! Well I hear your an alcoholic so maybe thats your excuse for the sexual harassment.:confused: :rolleyes:
Your a real tool man... Shouldn't you be crying about the guy that wouldn't wave to you on the river walk?
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157987
Oh and so whats this crap about you wanting to race me last Labor Day weekend? What are you renting a boat because everyone knows that you don't own one!
Well I'll be up this Wed-Sun....you know where to find me!;)

3 daytona`s
10-09-2007, 12:03 AM
So what do you do for work? :rolleyes: So Im not here to prospect your business. What the **** do you care?
Furthermore... Ive never ever driven my boat under the influence. I have many people that can vouch for that too.
Hey 0Daytonas.. So maybe we should talk about the perverted pms you sent to a woman here on hot boat! Well I hear your an alcoholic so maybe thats your excuse for the sexual harassment.:confused: :rolleyes:
Your a real tool man... Shouldn't you be crying about the guy that wouldn't wave to you on the river walk?
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157987
Oh and so whats this crap about you wanting to race me last Labor Day weekend? What are you renting a boat because everyone knows that you don't own one!
Well I'll be up this Wed-Sun....you know where to find me!;)
YOU LITTLE POS you have been a "DICK" from the get go, never ever posted an intelligent statement.You have made the coment going to get beer and make a river run, you remember the 70MPH run past the family boating you just Love to do.BAD JET BOATER Now the Alcohol statement was rude anyone who reads your ignorant, juvinile ,pitiful, posts needs to drink = HEY SILVER BULLET be careful here.I must wonder that is what you hear HUH? You are supposed to be a professional Financial Advisor? You could not coach a Duck to water. Now Hot Rod you know I am not the only one on here who feels you are a ? Now just continue to drive in the Pool lane,park in the Handicap spot,litter,DWI All we ask is STOP posting in here as you are an excellent example why this great place is not as what it was.Perverted PM`s LOL there is no such a thing as a Perverted PM. One thing UlTrARaD DuMb DeNnIs I know it is Halloween season you Spook Haunting Willow Valley so sad a nice community invaded with a PUNK :rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
10-09-2007, 03:55 AM
Video has been removed.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-09-2007, 07:08 AM
The very first post on have been childish,pitiful and down right difficult to read
Spaces between words that go together helps :confused:

yopengo
10-09-2007, 07:20 AM
Holy shit its going to be a long winter. :idea: :D

Devilman
10-09-2007, 07:43 AM
For some more than others, lol.....:D

OCMerrill
10-09-2007, 07:49 AM
Yeah really...getting started a bit early. Last year we did pretty well until peeps got tired of riding their desert shit. There is that 2 month lull between sports where this place really bogs down.:)

ChumpChange
10-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Video has been removed.
Comedy Central sued YouTube for hosting videos of their shows. So it wasn't removed due to content, just the fact that it was a Comedy Central show.

ChumpChange
10-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Maybe you should start a separate call out thread for this info. That's how we do it on ***boat. :D

Devilman
10-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Maybe you should start a separate call out thread for this info. That's how we do it on ***boat. :D
He did awhile back, it didn't go any further than his Koozie thread did, lol....:idea: :rolleyes: :D

uLtRADeNniS
10-09-2007, 10:12 AM
The guy is a flat out Loser! He has sent a few Pms to a woman on here that I know very well. I read it myself and was disgusted on some of the shit he said. I think the guy is envious of someone who is half his age. What a tool. :rolleyes:
He wants to try and clown on me for having a good career...And especially at my age; I find that funny. Gee, I guess being a young driven and self motivated person is being a "DICK"??
I remember him on ***boat not too long ago trying to get work in BHC. You know, the kind of maintenance work we hire the locals up there to do on our homes. Not trying to diss the guys occupation. But he should stop trying to put me down for the work I do.
Maybe if he would learn how to type he could print out a nice resume and be a door greater at the Super Walmart in town.:idea:

Old Texan
10-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Just out of curiosity, and since the link has been shut down, was this the South Park episode where the WoF word had the look a "racial slur"?
Anyone?

Miss Perfect
10-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Just out of curiosity, and since the link has been shut down, was this the South Park episode where the WoF word had the look a "racial slur"?
Anyone?
Yes, that's what it was.

squirt'nmyload
10-09-2007, 12:42 PM
For some more than others, lol.....:D
:D

ratso
10-09-2007, 01:42 PM
The guy is a flat out Loser! He has sent a few Pms to a woman on here that I know very well. I read it myself and was disgusted on some of the shit he said. I think the guy is envious of someone who is half his age. What a tool. :rolleyes:
He wants to try and clown on me for having a good career...And especially at my age; I find that funny. Gee, I guess being a young driven and self motivated person is being a "DICK"??
I remember him on ***boat not too long ago trying to get work in BHC. You know, the kind of maintenance work we hire the locals up there to do on our homes. Not trying to diss the guys occupation. But he should stop trying to put me down for the work I do.
Maybe if he would learn how to type he could print out a nice resume and be a door greater at the Super Walmart in town.:idea:
You were disgusted?:idea:
That's funny...:D

Devilman
10-09-2007, 02:11 PM
You were disgusted?:idea:
That's funny...:D
It was probably some sweet nothings about enjoying a day out at the river, take a boat ride, maybe have a few drinks. You know, real sick demented shit like that. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Old Texan
10-10-2007, 05:36 AM
Yes, that's what it was.
And he wonders why he's been accused of "a lack of common sense"?
This boy is going to learn the majority of life's lessons the hard way I'm afraid. But he's been damn good at it so far.......scary.:rolleyes: