PDA

View Full Version : Less than 2 weeks before...

MAXIMUS
10-08-2007, 03:01 PM
The 300! I am through testing & now have a 3 page pick up list to get it ready... Can't hardly wait...:devil: The v-drives need to put on a better show this year as every last one of them broke last year!:jawdrop: I hear Gary has brand new shiney turbos to sport this year... Ted is building a real motor, Bob & Billy have the 7 boat ready for battle...who else is bringing out the iron??? :devil: :devil:

Wildchild80
10-08-2007, 04:07 PM
I need a 2" "camel" tire patch for my inflatable avon. We took the 3hp evinrude off and installed a black max 250 on it. It is a little heavy and we don't have any room for a battery. We will trim it with the driver shifting his weight around. We need the patch because the rider was hanging on so hard he stuck his fingers thru the side

STVBOY
10-08-2007, 06:43 PM
The 300! I am through testing & now have a 3 page pick up list to get it ready... Can't hardly wait...:devil: The v-drives need to put on a better show this year as every last one of them broke last year!:jawdrop: I hear Gary has brand new shiney turbos to sport this year... Ted is building a real motor, Bob & Billy have the 7 boat ready for battle...who else is bringing out the iron??? :devil: :devil:
Well the little 2liter D1 boat is going to roast you so don't waste fuel with your pig wiskers!

STVBOY
10-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Well the little 2liter D1 boat is going to roast you so don't waste fuel with your pig wiskers!:D

MAXIMUS
10-09-2007, 06:21 AM
I didn't hear you... I didn't hear you... what did you say???:messedup:

MAXIMUS
10-09-2007, 06:24 AM
I need a 2" "camel" tire patch for my inflatable avon. We took the 3hp evinrude off and installed a black max 250 on it. It is a little heavy and we don't have any room for a battery. We will trim it with the driver shifting his weight around. We need the patch because the rider was hanging on so hard he stuck his fingers thru the side
Dave I heard you were going to take the K & stick a 25 hp merc on that mutha & run it out of divison 5!:eek: With the prop shaft 6" above the bottom of the boat that thing would be sick!:devil:

lilrick
10-10-2007, 08:38 AM
We'll be there. Should I bring my cheerleader outfit?

Rattle Can Lou
10-10-2007, 08:44 AM
You're probably not dry yet...I would just stand there naked and cheer for Maxi. Two things will happen. You will finally dry up from your swim you took and Maxi will get all kindsa turned on...

BADBLOWN572
10-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Still working on our boat. :( It is getting there, but it is not done yet. It will definitely come down to the deadline! If it is not done, we will be running another boat, but it is not going to be nearly as competitive. :cry:

Squeezing Spectra
10-10-2007, 09:39 AM
We'll be there. Should I bring my cheerleader outfit?
Maybee a snorkel :D

MAXIMUS
10-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Maybee a snorkel :D
Yep! and some of those orange arm floaties... I heard he looked like giant carp gasping for air when the rescue "hoisted" him out of the water via a crane!:eek:
Rick just bring that Gerber baby of yours so my bull dogs can have a chew toy!:devil: :D

MAXIMUS
10-10-2007, 10:25 AM
You're probably not dry yet...I would just stand there naked and cheer for Maxi. Two things will happen. You will finally dry up from your swim you took and Maxi will get all kindsa turned on...
Listen up there saint dick are you going to come down to this event or are you going to stay home & trim the grass???:notam:

Rattle Can Lou
10-10-2007, 02:19 PM
I will be rollin into Parker at about 6 pm on Thursday. I will be drunk by 6:30.

lilrick
10-10-2007, 03:41 PM
well if I could type worth a dam, I'd really let you guys have it!!!:rolleyes: Which end of the snorkel you like anyway?

Wildchild80
10-10-2007, 05:45 PM
well if I could type worth a dam, I'd really let you guys have it!!!:rolleyes: Which end of the snorkel you like anyway?
Maxi uses my snorkel it has only one end so it is very user friendly

Moneypitt
10-10-2007, 06:56 PM
I will be rollin into Parker at about 6 pm on Thursday. I will be drunk by 6:30.
Where are you staying RCL?....I could be there a day early........You know, a little enduro training, mental and physical.........Ray

Rattle Can Lou
10-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Mr Pitt, I will be drinking and dining at my inlaws house across from Badenochs. I apologize but my fat ass takes up all the spare room that place has....maybe you can come by for some adult training....I mean adult beverages....It will be Maxi handing out the adult male training videos.....

Jetboatguru
10-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Mr RCL,
I look forward to hanging with you at the 300. Not really but it sounds nice and shit. :D

Moneypitt
10-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Mr Pitt, I will be drinking and dining at my inlaws house across from Badenochs. I apologize but my fat ass takes up all the spare room that place has....maybe you can come by for some adult training....I mean adult beverages....It will be Maxi handing out the adult male training videos.....
I think I saw enough of those films in the Army, course that was before videos.. If I get in early Friday AM I'll stop up river, swim across and start knocking on doors til I find you....Friday night I'll be at the Bluewater.....I'll get the first round........See you there........Ray

Rattle Can Lou
10-10-2007, 08:03 PM
Mr RCL,
I look forward to hanging with you at the 300. Not really but it sounds nice and shit. :D
We'll be thinkin of ya...I mean, we'll be talkin about ya....Wish you could be there too Stud. Just take care of yourself.

Squirtin Thunder
10-10-2007, 08:38 PM
I think I saw enough of those films in the Army, course that was before videos.. If I get in early Friday AM I'll stop up river, swim across and start knocking on doors til I find you....Friday night I'll be at the Bluewater.....I'll get the first round........See you there........Ray
I have lights for the boat ray we could always just cruse up river in the moon light.:D Damn it is nice having a boat that is ready:D

Squirtin Thunder
10-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Mr RCL,
Are you still planning on driving the GN24 ?:idea:
If so you are a stud:D
Just get better !

Moneypitt
10-10-2007, 08:48 PM
I have lights for the boat ray we could always just cruse up river in the moon light.:D Damn it is nice having a boat that is ready:D
Jim, did you forget where you are?.....You can't post stuff like that on HB. With the fag bench racers always surfing around, damm, I can hear it already, AND RCL was in the mix............We're doooooommmmed..........MP

MAXIMUS
10-11-2007, 04:48 AM
atta boy!;)

MAXIMUS
10-11-2007, 05:09 AM
Mr RCL,
Are they going to bring a gurney for you with the I.V. hooked up to you n shit while you are fed grapes by some sexy nurse on the beach... Maybe I need to catch on fire a little bit too!:devil: :D

Jetboatguru
10-11-2007, 06:04 AM
Are they going to bring a gurney for you with the I.V. hooked up to you n shit while you are fed grapes by some sexy nurse on the beach... Maybe I need to catch on fire a little bit too!:devil: :D
Ben, I was hoping you would be the one feeding me the grapes. I dont need sexy nurses. I just need someone willing to cuddle with me.
After all the meds I was on I was a little "backed up" and needed to go the suppository route. I have never done this before and sticking my finger in my ass is not something I was accustomed to but I went for it. So I get this waxy bullet like plug in my fingers and I head in. Slippery little thing. I get it shoved up inside my ass and it shoots out like a cannon and gets lost in my bed. I had to have the nurse bring me another one and explain to her why I needed a second one. The second one I made sure I jammed up there a little further. 2x in one day I had my own fingers in my ass. No dignity. :(

vdriver4ever
10-11-2007, 06:08 AM
Wow although very concerned and certinly wanting to know how your doing.... A little less detail would have been fine! :eek:

Jetboatguru
10-11-2007, 06:10 AM
Sorry Pat.:D

Boat211
10-11-2007, 06:12 AM
Ben, I was hoping you would be the one feeding me the grapes. I dont need sexy nurses. I just need someone willing to cuddle with me.
After all the meds I was on I was a little "backed up" and needed to go the suppository route. I have never done this before and sticking my finger in my ass is not something I was accustomed to but I went for it. So I get this waxy bullet like plug in my fingers and I head in. Slippery little thing. I get it shoved up inside my ass and it shoots out like a cannon and gets lost in my bed. I had to have the nurse bring me another one and explain to her why I needed a second one. The second one I made sure I jammed up there a little further. 2x in one day I had my own fingers in my ass. No dignity. :(
I am trying not to laugh out loud here in the office because I dont want to have to explain why I am laughing so much. Sounds like you are feeling a little better. Glad to hear it.

Jetboatguru
10-11-2007, 06:20 AM
I am trying not to laugh out loud here in the office because I dont want to have to explain why I am laughing so much. Sounds like you are feeling a little better. Glad to hear it.
Yes I am ready to get the hell out of here!! See you in Parker!:D

Rattle Can Lou
10-11-2007, 06:22 AM
Ya gotta go at least second knuckle if you don't want rapid fire wax out the ass....the same holds true when injecting gerbils, that's what Maxi and Dmonsta have always said....

Jetboatguru
10-11-2007, 06:37 AM
Ya gotta go at least second knuckle if you don't want rapid fire wax out the ass....the same holds true when injecting gerbils, that's what Maxi and Dmonsta have always said....
I have a job for you next time I am in this situation Mike...:)

Rattle Can Lou
10-11-2007, 06:46 AM
No Prob....

MAXIMUS
10-11-2007, 07:10 AM
Wow... I am thinking that was more info then I really needed to know...:notam: Waxy bullets, ass, 2 fingers, Lou, loosing the damn thing in bed??? Ok new level of graphic violence here on Hot boat... :messedup:
Rex what the hell does this have to do with V-drives & the enduro!:rolleyes: Moderate this shit please!:D
Tony remind me not to shake hands with you next time...:sqeyes:

MAXIMUS
10-11-2007, 07:16 AM
You know something just occured to me... isn't this joint in Frisco??? or near Frisco... Now it all makes sense... Are you sure that is a burn ward & not something else??? I'll tell you what if the nurse has chin wiskers & rather abnormally large hands then you may want to get the hell out of there with your ass covered up!:eek:
I bet you thought that it was normal to get an enema 3 times a day when you are suffering from burns like that!:idea: :D

Jetboatguru
10-11-2007, 07:21 AM
You know something just occured to me... isn't this joint in Frisco??? or near Frisco... Now it all makes sense... Are you sure that is a burn ward & not something else??? I'll tell you what if the nurse has chin wiskers & rather abnormally large hands then you may want to get the hell out of there with your ass covered up!:eek:
I bet you thought that it was normal to get an enema 3 times a day when you are suffering from burns like that!:idea: :D
Again with the whiskers!
You got issues Maxi. Looking forward to trading paint with you next weekend. It'll look like ketchup and mustard going to battle!:D
Dont let Colby read this.

lilrick
10-11-2007, 08:30 AM
dam. I need better drugs to read this stuff. :D

Squirtin Thunder
10-11-2007, 08:34 AM
dam. I need better drugs to read this stuff. :D
And I thought you were too Gay !!:idea:

Rattle Can Lou
10-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Hey look...Mark Spitz joined in..nice to hear from ya Esther Williams.

MAXIMUS
10-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Again with the whiskers!
You got issues Maxi. Looking forward to trading paint with you next weekend. It'll look like ketchup and mustard going to battle!:D
Dont let Colby read this.
I am going to club you like a burned & battered baby seal!:D ... biatch!:crossx: I am going to bring a sack of dildos out with me so every time I lap you I can hit you upside the fricken head with one! :idea: I'm gonna smoke you like a bag of Acapulco gold...:messedup: Kolby is gonna need a new GN for next year when I am through with his team of minni pizans...:devil: oh yea.... :)

Rattle Can Lou
10-11-2007, 02:54 PM
I am going to club you like a burned & battered baby seal!:D ... biatch!:crossx: I am going to bring a sack of dildos out with me so every time I lap you I can hit you upside the fricken head with one! :idea: I'm gonna smoke you like a bag of Acapulco gold...:messedup: Kolby is gonna need a new GN for next year when I am through with his team of minni pizans...:devil: oh yea.... :)
WOW! No wonder Grich does your drivin...you get way to worked up.

Jetboatguru
10-11-2007, 03:35 PM
WOW! No wonder Grich does your drivin...you get way to worked up.
Lou, will you be my friend in Parker?:(

Squirtin Thunder
10-11-2007, 04:14 PM
DIVISION BOAT # TYPE OWNER DRIVER CO DRIVER
Div. I 8 Fibertic Lee Buchanan Lee Buchanan
Div. I 500 Avenger Brad Menet Brad Menet
Div. I 36 Sleekcraft Steve McElroy Brad Cooper
Div. I E12 Unlimited Marine Ken Bewick Stephen Bewick
Div. I 819 Eliminator Al James Bill James Al James
Div. I CJ 72 Sanger Jim Rich Jim Rich
Div. I CJ 288 Finney Roger Finney David Carrasco Toby Clark
Div. II 145 Rayson Craft James Best John Best
Div. II 24 Rayson Craft Ted Kolby Joey Cucci Tony Scarlata
Div. II 7 Rayson Craft Bill Wheeler Bill Wheeler
Div. II 69 Hallet Dave Daer Tyler Stevenson
Div. II 67 Mandella Eddie McPheeters Casey Porter
Div. II 98 Rayson Craft John Bonnici John Bonnici Dave Sammons
Div. II 44 Rayson Craft Chuck Sousamian Chuck Sousamian Aaron Siroonian
Div. III 93 Liberator Quemene Perea Daniel Smith Steve Dennison
Div. IV 151 Jones/Schiada Ben Marrone Ben Marrone Paul Grichar
Div. IV 7 Laser Pat Bowman Pat Bowman
Div. IV 51 Hallet Tom Melton Tom Melton Robert Alexander
Div. V 140 Eliminator Gary Ewing Gary Ewing Bob Williams
Div. V 918 Stoker SST Stephen Rains Stephen Rains
Div. V 312 Stoker Randy Lewis Randy Lewis Bob R. Kitchens
Div. V 373 Nordic Ross Wilson Randy Davis Raymond Brennan
Div. V 191 Nordic Ross Wilson Randy Davis Raymond Brennan
Div. V 45 Stoker Roger Martin Jim La Ricca Barry Black
Div. VI 17 Schiada Gary Hairbedian John Franklin
Let's get the rest of those that have called and emailed and said they were racing in!!!

Tom Brown
10-11-2007, 05:10 PM
2x in one day I had my own fingers in my ass. No dignity. :(
Nothing causes a log jam like narcotics.
By the way, you should be able to perform the insertion with a single finger entering the cavity. Using more than one finger comes down to user preference.

Moneypitt
10-11-2007, 05:29 PM
I see this thread moving over to bench racers before the night is over....MP

MAXIMUS
10-12-2007, 05:11 AM
I'm not sure that inserting fingers in your ass actually belongs in bench racers... I was thinking more like the outboard section...:idea: Tony the only room I have available is the one I am using with a single bed! You are welcome to come and share with me though!:lightsabe :crossx: I can rub you down with some mesquite sauce & ....:devil: :jawdrop:

Squirtin Thunder
10-12-2007, 09:19 AM
You guys can not do that stuff it is not on the schedule of events:D
BWRC '300' Enduro Schedule of Events
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is the schedule of events for the BWRC '300' Enduro:
Please note all teams must provide one scorer and they must attend the scorer's meeting on Friday or meet with Ann Hoban prior to the race on Saturday.
Friday October 19, 2007:9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.- Racer Check in and safety inspection- Pit area/Captain Jack's Cantina
4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.- Driver/Scorer Meeting - Banquet Room inside BWRC (Mohave Room # 1 & 2).
Saturday, October 20, 2007
7:30 a.m.- RPM Staff Meeting, Late Racer Registration/Check in/Safety Inspection.
7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.- Course set up.
7:30 a.m.- Mandatory Patrol/Tow Boat meeting and radio disbursement at Captain Jack's Cantina.
9:15 a.m.- All Rescue/Safety Personel in place.
9:50 a.m. - Pre- Race announcements, National Anthem
10:00 a.m.- to approx. 4:00 p.m.- BWRC '300' Race - 60 laps- (Bluewater to just North of Badenoch's and back).
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Tear Down- Course, Judges Stand, etc.
6:00 p.m.- Awards Ceremony BWRC Banquet Room (Either Mohave I or II or both).

MAXIMUS
10-12-2007, 02:15 PM
says who???
BWRC '300' Enduro Schedule of Events
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is the schedule of events for the BWRC '300' Enduro:
Please note all teams must provide one scorer and they must attend the scorer's meeting on Friday or meet with Ann Hoban prior to the race on Saturday.
Friday October 19, 2007:9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.- Racer Check in and safety inspection- Pit area/Captain Jack's Cantina
4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.- Driver/Scorer Meeting - Banquet Room inside BWRC (Mohave Room # 1 & 2).
Friday evening October 19, 2007 hospitality drinks & mesquite rub down for any recently burned drivers in room 151... please rsvp!:)
Saturday, October 20, 2007
7:30 a.m.- RPM Staff Meeting, Late Racer Registration/Check in/Safety Inspection.
7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.- Course set up.
7:30 a.m.- Mandatory Patrol/Tow Boat meeting and radio disbursement at Captain Jack's Cantina.
9:15 a.m.- All Rescue/Safety Personel in place.
9:50 a.m. - Pre- Race announcements, National Anthem
10:00 a.m.- to approx. 4:00 p.m.- BWRC '300' Race - 60 laps- (Bluewater to just North of Badenoch's and back).
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Tear Down- Course, Judges Stand, etc.
6:00 p.m.- Awards Ceremony BWRC Banquet Room (Either Mohave I or II or both).

rrrr
10-12-2007, 03:21 PM
LMAO!!! :D
You guys are killing me.....
Tony, if Maxi offers to put some burn cream on you.......run like hell!!

Squirtin Thunder
10-12-2007, 04:27 PM
THE PARKER 300 ENDURO RULES state that the entry fee for the BWRC 300 Enduro is $300.00 & the registration must be postmarked by Sept. 30, 2007. All entries postmarked after Sept. 30, 2007 shall be $350.00. The rules committee graciously extended the registration & fee. After a meeting of the committee this morning it was decided that the enforcement of this rule was fast becoming necessary. Thus the ruling will come into effect at 10:00 tomorrow morning, Oct. 13, 2007, exactly one week from the start of the Parker 300. You have until 10:00 tomorrow morning to contact Ross Wallach (310) 318-4012 concerning your registration or you may pay the $350.00 entry fee at the race site. (it would be a good thing to re-read the rules at this time, & print out a copy of these rules, if you have a copy of the rules in your possession at the drivers meeting and have no questions, it may earn you an "EARLY OUT".)
Under the rule concerning minimum FIELD as described in DEFINITIONS: a minimum of 4 boats shall be considered a field. If there are less than 4 boats registered for a division start the required "FIELD" shall not be met and the boats qualified for this division shall be placed in the next faster division forfeiting their start/handicap times. The "FIELD" SHALL BE SET AT THE DRIVERS MEETING on Friday, October 19th prior to the race. The DIVISIONS currently in jeapardy of losing their start/handicap times are Division III (1 BOAT) and Division IV(3 BOATS). Division VI shall run in place regardless of the number of boats in their field. Pay out for individual classes shall be based on the number of entries. Pay-out to a field of 4 boats shall be thru 2nd place. A field of 5 or more shall receive prize money through 3rd place. OVERALL PRIZE MONEY shall be paid through 10th place. At least 30 laps must have been completed to be eligible for any prize money. See you next week at the Parker 300, the Indianapolis of Boat Racing and our version of the AUSTRALIAN PURSUIT!!! Rod

SK48
10-12-2007, 06:56 PM
:( It's no wonder they continue to lose entries every year. Just talked to two divison 1 jets ready to boycott, if they do this to Maximus. Not a great way to promote a boat race.

Moneypitt
10-12-2007, 07:16 PM
:( It's no wonder they continue to lose entries every year. Just talked to two divison 1 jets ready to boycott, if they do this to Maximus. Not a great way to promote a boat race.
Explain, please...........Ray

SK48
10-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Explain, please...........Ray
Make him start with a faster class, and lose his handicap since there are not enough boats for his division.

Squirtin Thunder
10-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Make him start with a faster class, and lose his handicap since there are not enough boats for his division.
If there are no more entries in the div.III and IV they will have to run in Div.5. And the jets guys just need to calm down, Its all about being there at the end.:idea:

SK48
10-12-2007, 07:58 PM
How would you like it if you spent eight months building a boat for a specific division, and then they changed the playing field. Jim maybe you would like to start with division V, since its all about being there at the end.

Squirtin Thunder
10-12-2007, 08:49 PM
How would you like it if you spent eight months building a boat for a specific division, and then they changed the playing field. Jim maybe you would like to start with division V, since its all about being there at the end.
The funny thing is it would not be a problem for me, as I am only racing The Parker 300, no one else just the event.
So tell me more or give me a call and explain it better to me as I think I may have missed the point.:idea:

rossdbos
10-13-2007, 06:42 AM
Richard,
This rule has always been in place. Rod was just reiterating it to get some of those that have claimed they are racing to get their entries in. Div. I last year had 2 boats and started with Div. II. We gave them their handicap back at the end (added the amount of laps made during their handicap). BTW, the rules haven't changed one bit since final edit over 6 Months ago so to say we waited until the end is incorrect. Rod was just trying to make a statement to get those that have said they were going to enter to enter. BTW, we are gaining entries, not losing them. Last year at this time I had 26 pre-registered entries that grew to 34 on race day. This year we are over 30 and I know at least 10 more that are coming. I will be updating the list later today after the mail.
Thanks,
Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

lilrick
10-13-2007, 08:29 AM
Richard,
This rule has always been in place. Rod was just reiterating it to get some of those that have claimed they are racing to get their entries in. Div. I last year had 2 boats and started with Div. II. We gave them their handicap back at the end (added the amount of laps made during their handicap). BTW, the rules haven't changed one bit since final edit over 6 Months ago so to say we waited until the end is incorrect. Rod was just trying to make a statement to get those that have said they were going to enter to enter. BTW, we are gaining entries, not losing them. Last year at this time I had 26 pre-registered entries that grew to 34 on race day. This year we are over 30 and I know at least 10 more that are coming. I will be updating the list later today after the mail.
Thanks,
Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.
Very positive response to the doomsdayers and naysayers!

Moneypitt
10-14-2007, 06:01 PM
Friday, Oct 19
High: 90 °F RealFeel®: 88 °F
Plenty of sunshineFriday Night, Oct 19
Low: 61 °F RealFeel®: 57 °F
ClearForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast
Saturday, Oct 20
High: 93 °F RealFeel®: 90 °F
Very warm with a full day of sunshineSaturday Night, Oct 20
Low: 63 °F RealFeel®: 61 °FClearForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast
Sunday, Oct 21
High: 92 °F RealFeel®: 93 °F
Very warm with a full day of sunshineSunday Night, Oct 21
Low: 63 °F RealFeel®: 63 °

GofastRacer
10-14-2007, 06:08 PM
Perfect!..

MAXIMUS
10-15-2007, 04:53 AM
I figured before its over I will be in divison 7...:eek: :D
This will only give me more ramming speed when I sneak up on tooney!:devil:

photo chick
10-16-2007, 05:36 AM
Guru, I found video of your ordeal in the Sandbar.....:D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d01qMEtUlx4

Squirtin Thunder
10-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Getting better, and if I have missed anyone please PM me asap -rossdbos26@yahoo.com
DIVISION BOAT # TYPE OWNER DRIVER CO DRIVER
Div. I 8 Fibertic Lee Buchanan Lee Buchanan
Div. I 500 Avenger Brad Menet Brad Menet
Div. I 36 Sleekcraft Steve McElroy Brad Cooper
Div. I E12 Unlimited Marine Ken Bewick Stephen Bewick
Div. I 819 Eliminator Al James Bill James Al James
Div. I CJ 72 Sanger Jim Rich Jim Rich
Div. I CJ 288 Finney Roger Finney David Carrasco Toby Clark
Div. I 402 Advantage Mark Moyle Don Moyle Richard Hammond
Div. II 145 Rayson Craft James Best John Best
Div. II 24 Rayson Craft Ted Kolby Joey Cucci Rod Zapf Tony Scarlata
Div. II 7 Rayson Craft Bill Wheeler Bill Wheeler
Div. II 69 Hallet Dave Daer Tyler Stevenson
Div. II 67 Mandella Eddie McPheeters Casey Porter
Div. II 98 Rayson Craft John Bonnici John Bonnici Dave Sammons
Div. II 44 Rayson Craft Chuck Sousamian Chuck Sousamian Aaron Siroonian
Div. II 00 Hallett John Raptis Steve Yoder
Div. III 93 Liberator Quemene Perea Daniel Smith Steve Dennison
Div. IV 151 Jones/Schiada Ben Marrone Ben Marrone Paul Grichar
Div. IV 7 Laser Pat Bowman Pat Bowman
Div. IV 51 Hallet Tom Melton Tom Melton Robert Alexander
Div. V 140 Eliminator Gary Ewing Gary Ewing Bob Williams
Div. V 918 Stoker SST Stephen Rains Stephen Rains
Div. V 312 Stoker Randy Lewis Randy Lewis Bob R. Kitchens
Div. V 373 Nordic Ross Wilson Randy Davis Raymond Brennan
Div. V 191 Nordic Ross Wilson Randy Davis Raymond Brennan
Div. V 45 Stoker Roger Martin Jim La Ricca Barry Black
Div. VI 17 Schiada Gary Hairbedian John Franklin
Here's a partial of those that have called in their pre-registration:
Div. IV 19 Mark Durham,
Div. VI 2 Doug Peters
Div. V 48 John Roth John Lane
Div. IV 9 Chad Hill
Div IV ? Jason Miller
Div. ? Alan Stoker/Fred Bowden
Div. ? Doug Normandon (sp?)
Div. ? Danny Halyak (sp?) and Bill Reiter Jr.? - are you guys in?
Div. ? Chris & Tyson Lloyd
Div. ? Steve Sr. ?(sorry don't have your last name)
Div. ? He's pre-registered but asked me to keep it off the boards as he doesn't want his wife to know, so for now anonymous.
For those that haven't called in their pre-registration, please email me your name, boat # and owners/drivers to rossdbos26@yahoo.com

MAXIMUS
10-17-2007, 04:34 AM
Leaving for parker tonight...:) :) :)

Rattle Can Lou
10-17-2007, 06:34 AM
The big red bus leaves Boise at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning. I can't wait. Both my boys get to go on this trip and all the fam damily. I can't wait. Get to see all you clowns up close and personal. I will be partying with two pros...Maxi and Life's Rough. I will get to see Tooney. Talked to him last night and he flies into LA tomorrow. Reggie Hammons will be on board. Probably bring him in for some backup vocals. I'm the crew chief on his entry. Hopefully Billy B. has his foot healed up enough to make the trip..He'll be playing bass. Campbell Carl will be on tap...How about Dmon and Lildick on lead vocals??? The list goes on and on. Dave Rankin will be in the house leading the horn section. Paul Grichar on the bongo's. This gig is gonna be HUGE...Maybe even a Van Beenan sighting. We'll leave him at the bar mixing those "Van Beenan Specials".

MAXIMUS
10-17-2007, 09:03 AM
I heard tooney is shakin up with Rankin... should be real cozy!:eek: Dave loves to put oinment on those old wounds...:D Can't wait this is gonna be one helluva party... I heard something about a race or something as well???:idea: :D

lilrick
10-17-2007, 09:43 AM
The big red bus leaves Boise at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning. I can't wait. Both my boys get to go on this trip and all the fam damily. I can't wait. Get to see all you clowns up close and personal. I will be partying with two pros...Maxi and Life's Rough. I will get to see Tooney. Talked to him last night and he flies into LA tomorrow. Reggie Hammons will be on board. Probably bring him in for some backup vocals. I'm the crew chief on his entry. Hopefully Billy B. has his foot healed up enough to make the trip..He'll be playing bass. Campbell Carl will be on tap...How about Dmon and Lildick on lead vocals??? The list goes on and on. Dave Rankin will be in the house leading the horn section. Paul Grichar on the bongo's. This gig is gonna be HUGE...Maybe even a Van Beenan sighting. We'll leave him at the bar mixing those "Van Beenan Specials".
leave my lil member alone. It has reservations this weekend! :rolleyes:

Rattle Can Lou
10-17-2007, 10:10 AM
I heard tooney is shakin up with Rankin... should be real cozy!:eek: Dave loves to put oinment on those old wounds...:D Can't wait this is gonna be one helluva party... I heard something about a race or something as well???:idea: :D
Some say there's a race but I can't believe that...Oh yeah, I heard somthing about 300 miles and then we drink...Is that right???

MAXIMUS
10-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Some say there's a race but I can't believe that...Oh yeah, I heard somthing about 300 miles and then we drink...Is that right???
Yes but the other way around... we drink then we think we are racing 300 miles... sure will feel like it after a night of listening to you sing in your gold lemae..:messedup: By the way I am not consuming any mind altering beverages this weekend as I am trying to purify my mind & soul!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Squirtin Thunder
10-18-2007, 11:36 AM
Good luck to everyone racing and helping out this weekend.
THE BLUEWATER RESORT & CASINO
‘300’ ENDURO
Presented by:
Frank Marrone & Sons Plumbing, NW Arizona Distributors & Bingham Equipment Rental
Parker, Arizona, October 20, 2007
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FRIDAY OCTOBER 19, 2007
9:00 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. Team Arrivals, check in, clear registration, safety inspection.
Note: Even if you pre-registered you must check in and "clear registration" and have your boat and safety equipment checked.
4:30 p.m.- Drivers Meeting ALL RACERS:PLEASE BRING YOUR COPY OF THE RULES FOR THE ENDURO WITH YOU TO DRIVER'S MEETING! – Bluewater Resort –Mohave Room I
4:30 p.m.- Scorer’s Meeting: All Scorer's to bring scorer’s packet to the scorer’s meeting.- Bluewater Resort- Mohave Room II
SATURDAY OCTOBER 20, 2007
7:00 a.m.- Course Set up
7:00- 8:30- Final Late Registration and Referee/Scorer’s Meeting (late arrivals only).
7:30- 8:00- Mandatory Patrol Boat Meeting- Captain Jack’s Cantina
9:30 a.m. – All Race Personell in position.
9:30 a.m.- 1 lap warm up lap all boats.
10:00 a.m. – Start of Enduro Division I, all divisions thereafter per rules.
3:30 p.m. – End of Enduro (approx. 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.) – Course tear down, judges stand tear down, final scoring report.
6:00 p.m.- Mohave Room I– Awards presentation.

ColeTR2
10-18-2007, 11:55 AM
I have been hearing boats down on the river testing :) should be a good weekend...

Hallett
10-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Will see you there save me a place:D