PDA

View Full Version : Tv Show 'pinks' To Hit 6th Street Blyth

49er
02-28-2006, 07:34 AM
Heard the yellow CP is taking on CS 19's Daytona, and plans on giving it to his dad, so his dad can stop sanding on his Daytona!!

bigriverdog
02-28-2006, 07:39 AM
Which yellow CP?
I haven't called anybody out. I like the idea though. That would be a run what you brung and don't leave your good crap at home event, Right?

49er
02-28-2006, 07:54 AM
shawn's yellow cp

Cs19
02-28-2006, 08:38 AM
Ive got more invested into my trailer than youve got into your boat and tow vehicle combined. Your pink (if you have one) isnt worth a whole lot to me.
Tell you what..Meet me 15 miles north of blythe this coming weekend and we can race for any amount you can come up with.Full 1/4 mile.
I await your excuses as to why you cannot make it.
CS :)

49er
02-28-2006, 09:06 AM
Ive got more invested into my trailer than youve got into your boat and tow vehicle combined. Your pink (if you have one) isnt worth a whole lot to me.
Tell you what..Meet me 15 miles north of blythe this coming weekend and we can race for any amount you can come up with.Full 1/4 mile.
Thats pretty bad that you have more invested in your boat than everything shawn owns and you,ve still been running scared for the past two seasons. We understand that you do have your pink, but too bad it,s between your legs.

cyclone
02-28-2006, 09:13 AM
SMACK!!!

LGCDEVIL
02-28-2006, 09:33 AM
Ouch

olbiezer
02-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Thats pretty bad that you have more invested in your boat than everything shawn owns and you,ve still been running scared for the past two seasons. We understand that you do have your pink, but too bad it,s between your legs.
i think u have been called out..........LMAO ...got to admit it was a good call out....

cyclone
02-28-2006, 10:30 AM
the rain got everyone all crazy. :cool:

Nucking futs
02-28-2006, 11:16 AM
He said trailer not boat.

slowasscp
02-28-2006, 11:44 AM
THE SH!T TALKING HAS BEGUN :argue: :yuk: DAMN THAT MEANS THATSHAWN BOAT RUNS REALLY GOOD FOR $1500 CAUSE THATS ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR TRAILER SO I WISH MY JUNK RAN THAT HARD FOR THAT TYPE OF CASH. :cry:

49er
02-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Yeh, I guess I would be scared of a $1,500.00 boat too. LMAO

Dogballs
02-28-2006, 12:01 PM
:argue: CLASSIC, looks like the weather is getting folks all hostile and schit.

superdave013
02-28-2006, 01:26 PM
We understand that you do have your pink, but too bad it,s between your legs.
sorry CS but this is focking funny. :p

Bense468
02-28-2006, 01:29 PM
:D

Greaser
02-28-2006, 02:42 PM
Anybody want some.......
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn-med.jpg

49er
02-28-2006, 03:34 PM
DAMM LOOK WHAT I STARTED :yuk:

slowasscp
02-28-2006, 04:49 PM
ONE DAY OF RAIN AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS :argue:

beerjet
02-28-2006, 05:20 PM
There are only two ways I like getting wet and rain aint one of them :yuk:
I got my coronas in full effect for this one. :D

93eliminator
02-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Aint that the same yellow cp that showed up at aha 2 years ago with a blower scared to race a non blown white flat.And a blown placecraft??

Cs19
02-28-2006, 07:36 PM
LOL, the pink comment was good but the running scared comment ? cmon.
I river raced anyone who wanted to run last summer not to mention running a full season at ming and also hitting world finals in phoenix. If thats what you call running scared what do you call your program? Ive heard every excuse in the book from you guys..no jetaway, need a new impeller, this,that,whatever.
Why dont you guys show up to Ming in 2 weeks and show us all whats up? Ive got your RR entry fee covered,all you have to do is borrow some gear and show up.
Ya right.
:)

cyclone
02-28-2006, 08:10 PM
It's still raining. crazy.

asswoopen
02-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Well well look who back . CS i have a little something for you thisyear and i will go up river to find you and all the slow people you hang with.Now to start on the yellow cp it ran with one of the faster boat's down town it is a red and white placecraft

cyclone
02-28-2006, 08:47 PM
hey truck hows the new motor comin?

mrossum
02-28-2006, 08:47 PM
:cool: wow. maybe i will put the intake back on my pile, and come out to watch the show. i'll even bring some beer and snacks..... :cool:

sofa king smooth
02-28-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm another slow one that hangs with cs, i will be up river waiting. I will also be at Ming in in a couple weeks. Hope to see all you fast boats there. :rollside:

garret
02-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Well well look who back . CS i have a little something for you thisyear and i will go up river to find you and all the slow people you hang with.Now to start on the yellow cp it ran with one of the faster boat's down town it is a red and white placecraft
The only thing you got Trucker is the dead duck that you shot last summer!

djdtpr
02-28-2006, 11:35 PM
Well here we go!And its not even hot out yet. :crossx:
Im down to come watch this but i just want to drink beer and smell booze.

revndave
03-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Hey Danny you bring the beer and I'll throw the chairs in my boat. :)

49er
03-01-2006, 09:56 AM
trucker you got head up bitch!!! :argue:

49er
03-01-2006, 10:00 AM
trucker did you find your hat yet!!! :yuk:

49er
03-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Aint that the same yellow cp that showed up at aha 2 years ago with a blower scared to race a non blown white flat.And a blown placecraft??
Shawn said "bring that slow ass flat bottom down to blythe so he can spank it again" did you forget about your first ass woopen" :yuk:

49er
03-01-2006, 01:25 PM
LOL, the pink comment was good but the running scared comment ? cmon.
I river raced anyone who wanted to run last summer not to mention running a full season at ming and also hitting world finals in phoenix. If thats what you call running scared what do you call your program? Ive heard every excuse in the book from you guys..no jetaway, need a new impeller, this,that,whatever.
Why dont you guys show up to Ming in 2 weeks and show us all whats up? Ive got your RR entry fee covered,all you have to do is borrow some gear and show up.
Ya right.
:)
That is a very nice resume but 6th street has reviewed your application and were sorry to inform you that you have been denied :cry:
please do not try not contact us we will contact you
thank you very much have a nice day!! :yuk:

cyclone
03-01-2006, 01:28 PM
That is a very nice resume but 6th street has reviewed your application and were sorry to inform you that you have been denied :cry:
that's some weak sauce right there. You called the man out and said he's running scared. He stepped up so why are you punkin' out now? :rolleyes:

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Hey Cyclone...am I allowed to talk SMACK seeing how my f-ing truck wouldn't even make it to Cal let alone my boat be fast enough to run anybody down!?
Let me think about what I can come up with...
"I don't run bow lights cuz they'd shine behind me when I'm on the loud pedal"
There, I'm in now! My .02 smacks worth.
Actually keep this going, it is entertaining!!! :cool:

cyclone
03-01-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm not the gate keeper of the smack so talk all you want. :)
i've had my ass handed to me by both of the boats in question here and I'm pretty damn sure who would lose in a grudge match between shawn's yellow cp and chris' daytona....

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 02:11 PM
I beat another boat once.

77charger
03-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Shawn said "bring that slow ass flat bottom down to blythe so he can spank it again" did you forget about your first ass woopen" :yuk:
LOL reading this thread i drove the white flat he didnt want a piece of it.WHY cause he said it was a race boat i told him his has a blower but scared of the lil 006 numbers on the side and a lil 427 with dual 750s.
Bring it out to ming and race that flat it will be there just a little faster being on a bottle now.I aint driving it i have my own boat to deal with another flat with a aspirated motor also aint nothing that special
:rollside: Just alm block,heads,dual 1050s ron grose hull.I'll even donate to your member ship fees with chris

Red Rocket
03-01-2006, 05:53 PM
If I will race one of you guys at Ming will you cover my entry?

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Shit me too...get an inside parking spot in the pits. Truck right there with beverages etc...hell I'd forfeit when I got in!!!!

Cs19
03-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Maybe against your lake boat, but not your daytona. :) Are you planning on running NJBA at all Mike?

Cs19
03-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Well that just breaks my heart.
I think I speak for the rest of the crew up river when i say we will never go to 6th street again, that place sucked.
See you at Ming.

77charger
03-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Well that just breaks my heart.
I think I speak for the rest of the crew up river when i say we will never go to 6th street again, that place sucked.
See you at Ming.
dont forget that we can piss all over 6th street all day since we are up river :crossx: :crossx:

Red Rocket
03-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Maybe against your lake boat, but not your daytona. :) Are you planning on running NJBA at all Mike?
Yes, I will be in Bakersfield for the opener. I've got a few things to try. But I am all for grudge races during qualifing.

Cs19
03-01-2006, 08:34 PM
mike, last I saw you run at Ming you were in the 8.20 range, is that correct?
There should be some low 8 second jets out there,that should make for some excellent racing. :)

Red Rocket
03-01-2006, 08:41 PM
The last few trips to Ming I was testing a lot of hardware and the gearbox. I am going back to just a small impellar. I ran this at Chowchilla and went 8.12 in average air conditions.