PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Yankees

CPBRIAN10THMTN
10-08-2007, 08:15 PM
The yankees are gone and I couldn't be happier, just goes to show money can't always buy talent. Its nice to see some fresh teams in the post season and to not see the yankees!:D

AZJD
10-08-2007, 08:18 PM
The yankees are gone and I couldn't be happier, just goes to show money can't always buy talent. Its nice to see some fresh teams in the post season and to not see the yankees!:D
Well I am 4-0 on my division series picks.....
D backs Indians world series.........:D

CPBRIAN10THMTN
10-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Well I am 4-0 on my division series picks.....
D backs Indians world series.........:D
I hope so, fresh faces and would be a good series

LHC Kirby
10-08-2007, 09:02 PM
The difference between most fans and Yankee fans . .. . we stand behind our team all the time . . .not just when they are winning.... we are done for this year, but we will be back and I think Joe will be with us!:)

colechillin
10-08-2007, 09:40 PM
Yankees SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Kilrtoy
10-08-2007, 09:43 PM
I hate the Yankee's, but when it came time to win TEN cases of beer I choose the Yankee's to do all the way.
DAMN I just lost ten cases.

AZJD
10-08-2007, 09:56 PM
I hate the Yankee's, but when it came time to win TEN cases of beer I choose the Yankee's to do all the way.
DAMN I just lost ten cases.
Look at the D backs payroll compared to the Yankees payroll......:idea:
Can't buy heart.
More talent on that team than D backs, rockies and Indians combined and they couldn't do it.

Hardly Satisfied
10-09-2007, 02:46 AM
I 2nd that :D