PDA

View Full Version : Drags, Sprints,and Jets Video!!!

ravencrew
10-09-2007, 05:33 AM
What do you get when you cross a boat with a picknik? You get what is called Boatnik!! This event is held during the Memorial Day Weekend! I know it has come and gone but I put together a highlight video, Full of all sorts of racing. There are the Whitewater Jets, Sprints, And a few Drags!! Sit back and enjoy the vid!!:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLo0aQh5joU

hoolign
10-09-2007, 05:40 AM
Awsome stuff! keep em coming!

ravencrew
10-09-2007, 07:05 AM
:D Awsome stuff! keep em coming!:D
Thanks Hoolign glad you like it!! That has to be one of the best events we go to. The whole town backs the races!! Probably why it's been going on for so long! Not only do the have the races they also have fireworks everynight, Along with co-ed softball tournaments, And a carnival for the kiddies!!

hoolign
10-09-2007, 07:08 AM
:D :D
Thanks Hoolign glad you like it!! That has to be one of the best events we go to. The whole town backs the races!! Probably why it's been going on for so long! Not only do the have the races they also have fireworks everynight, Along with co-ed softball tournaments, And a carnival for the kiddies!!
Shout post that on Dales site!

gas Hogg
10-09-2007, 07:18 AM
That's great. My brother just purchased a 60 acre ranch about a mile below that bridge. He said he sat on his beach all day and watched that. He has a little over a quarter mile of beach so there's a lot of private room to party on. I'm heading up there next year to check it out in person. Thanks for the video.

ravencrew
10-09-2007, 08:41 AM
That's great. My brother just purchased a 60 acre ranch about a mile below that bridge. He said he sat on his beach all day and watched that. He has a little over a quarter mile of beach so there's a lot of private room to party on. I'm heading up there next year to check it out in person. Thanks for the video.
There's a pretty good corner just above the Robertson bridge, The boats make a hard left coming down river. the corner is a little more than 90 degrees! The other bridge below the park has a pretty good set of whitewater, It's called the cement mixer due to the old bridge footings just being underwater pluse there is an old cement mixer somewhere in the whitewater. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!