PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we shoot thieves?

H20 Toie
10-09-2007, 03:14 PM
I have an aunt that lives in Apache Junction AZ and passed away last week. :(
One of her sons went over to her house yesterday to start going through her stuff and the place had been burglarized :(
Not only did they steal all the tv's/stereos and jewerly but they just trashed the house.

squirt'nmyload
10-09-2007, 03:17 PM
One of her sons went over to her house yesterday to start going through her stuff and the place had been burglarized :(
Not only did they steal all the tv's/stereos and jewerly but they just trashed the house.
what a bunch of scumbags

RitcheyRch
10-09-2007, 03:20 PM
That sucks and I also wish we could shoot them.

Schiada76
10-09-2007, 03:22 PM
These fockers watch the obituaries and hit houses that look vacant immediately or wait until the funeral when they think everyone will be gone.
A good friend of mine and my wifes brother died and one of her boyfriends good friends stayed at the family home the day of the funeral.
The two fockers that came to the door were fawking shocked when they opened it to a 6'-5" ex Marine with a 9mm standing in the entry.:sqeyes:

Sherpa
10-09-2007, 03:25 PM
thats a damn shame......... did she live in a small-ish area, or out in the
country-??
there's alot of vacant houses out in those parts from alot of the foreclosure
crap going on.....
I'd bet alot of those homes get vadalized and home-stuff taken too..
(a/c units, wiring, appliances, etc) Texas had the same problems in the 80's.
anyway,
sorry to hear about that happening to your family.
--Sherpa

voodoomedman
10-09-2007, 03:28 PM
These fockers watch the obituaries and hit houses that look vacant immediately or wait until the funeral when they think everyone will be gone.
A good friend of mine and my wifes brother died and one of her boyfriends good friends stayed at the family home the day of the funeral.
The two fockers that came to the door were fawking shocked when they opened it to a 6'-5" ex Marine with a 9mm standing in the entry.:sqeyes:
That's why no announcements or anything about the birth of our children in the paper because of the crazies that steal babies. But I like your idea. Have some punks come and think they are going to get loot but realize they better get on the ground until the police come or they will get buckshot instead.

voodoomedman
10-09-2007, 03:29 PM
And sorry about the loss of your Aunt.

AZJD
10-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Apache Junction is worse than San Berdo for Meth! Tweakers were probably all over that shit the day she passed..:(

burbanite
10-09-2007, 03:38 PM
You can if you live in the right States...

rrrr
10-09-2007, 04:29 PM
You can if you live in the right States...
Welcome to Texas!!!:D

HemiDude
10-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Sorry you are going thru this and sorry for your loss... Did the LEO's catch anyone yet?
Tweakers most likely, it would be fun to shoot them in the arse a few times and watch them "dance".....:devil:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-09-2007, 08:01 PM
You CAN shoot theives.
You just need two things:
1). Be in the house at the time.
2). Report to the police that "you were deathly frightened for your personal safety, and the safety of whoever was in the house at that time". Gravely afraid for your own personal safety is a lock for deadly force, even if the after-hours quarterbacks may think you should not have been so scared, they were not in your shoes at the time.
It's not what happened that matters, it's how you fill out the report that matters.
And, as a mil. cop, I would NEVER advocate falsifying (or lying on) a report. :(
Just fill it out PROPERLY, so it reflects most accurately the conditions and your beliefs and reasonings at the time. :idea: :D
Well, you need 3 things.
3). Gun controll (meaning the ability to hit accurately who you want, where you want, when you want). Corpses NEVER sue.

OnlyMoney
10-09-2007, 08:32 PM
We are so sorry to hear this Dan, both about your aunt and about her possessions. :(
Chris' mom lived right behind us and the house was cleaned out during broad daylight about a year later. They'll hit any place for anything. It's a sad, sad world we live in.