PDA

View Full Version : Need equipment rental service in Phx.

rocket98
10-10-2007, 05:49 AM
I have been given the task of setting up an annual rental agreement for the upcoming year. Anyone interested??

rivrrts429
10-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Sunstate Equipment Co.
PM sent

AZJD
10-10-2007, 05:58 AM
Yes! Give me a call. My cell # is below...

rivrrts429
10-10-2007, 06:00 AM
:boxingguy
:D :D

THOR
10-10-2007, 06:02 AM
Call AZJD.

AZJD
10-10-2007, 06:07 AM
Call AZJD.
Thanks brotha.....:D
Sunstate Equipment Co.
They are a great second call....:eek:
:D :D :D

rivrrts429
10-10-2007, 06:15 AM
They are a great second call....:eek:
:D :D :D[/QUOTE]
:D :D OUCH
I have a feeling that second call will become first quickly :eek: :D

Jordy
10-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Ever do anything with generators??? :idea:

rocket98
10-10-2007, 07:06 AM
Ever do anything with generators??? :idea:
We are growing very fast and have just purchased a couple new ones. It seems likes we always have a couple on rent. We are trying to get away from rental. Send me a PM and I'll get in touch with you.
The Power of Hot Boat is unreal.
Thanks to everyone that has responded:D :D :D

atomickitn
10-10-2007, 07:09 AM
well since it has already been said .......call AZJD...:D

Make it a Double
10-10-2007, 07:11 AM
Let’s keep this local. Call AZJD:D

rocket98
10-10-2007, 07:21 AM
Let’s keep this local. Call AZJD:D
I have talked with him.

Jordy
10-10-2007, 07:57 AM
I have talked with him.
You didn't wake him up did you??? :idea: :D

HemiDude
10-10-2007, 08:07 AM
I've used Ahern and they were ggggrreat!

rocket98
10-10-2007, 08:32 AM
You didn't wake him up did you??? :idea: :D
He actually showed up on my job site right after I got off the phone with you.
Seems like a very nice guy.
I think a safety meeting at BS in in order!!!!!!!!

Jordy
10-10-2007, 08:45 AM
He actually showed up on my job site right after I got off the phone with you.
Seems like a very nice guy.
I think a safety meeting at BS in in order!!!!!!!!
Don't let him fool ya, he's a tatted up thug!!! :D
I'm always down for a trip to Bourbon Street Community College!!! Tits for Textbooks needs some more exposure, putting the girls through college and all. :D :D :D

rocket98
10-10-2007, 08:51 AM
Don't let him fool ya, he's a tatted up thug!!! :D
I'm always down for a trip to Bourbon Street Community College!!! Tits for Textbooks needs some more exposure, putting the girls through college and all. :D :D :D
I am always up for helping poor college girls get thru school, but........some of them have been in school along time.......
And to think he said that you were a pretty good wrench........from the backside:D :D
How did the engine run.

Jordy
10-10-2007, 08:58 AM
I am always up for helping poor college girls get thru school, but........some of them have been in school along time.......
True dat!!! But most of them will still claim they're just there working to pay for tuition. :idea:
And to think he said that you were a pretty good wrench........from the backside:D :D
How did the engine run.
Good so far. For having sat for 3 years, it was a relief to see oil pressure right away (before the valves were run, and plugs were in) as well as fuel pressure on the gauge. Ran the valves, put the plugs in, hooked up the distributor to the box, pumped the throttle one time, hit the key and she lit right off. Got a few more little things to do before I hit the lake, but it's promising thus far. :D :D :D
Now I just gotta remember how to shoe a little boat. :idea:
JD said you used to run K's. The short block in my boat was originally a back up engine for one of Steele Marine's K-boats. Granted, it's been tuned up a little more since then. :)

rocket98
10-10-2007, 09:04 AM
I ran a PS boat for about 6 years. Never had a K, I'm looking at a new hull right now. I just can't decide if I'm willing and able to build a new one.

Jordy
10-10-2007, 09:06 AM
I ran a PS boat for about 6 years. Never had a K, I'm looking at a new hull right now. I just can't decide if I'm willing and able to build a new one.
JD lied to me!!! :mad:
The willing and able part is the hard thing. Personally, if I were going to setup and rig a little boat, I'd grab that blank 21' Schiada hull that is in spam. Figure if you're going to invest your life in something, a Schiada is a good place to bank. :D

rocket98
10-10-2007, 09:17 AM
The willing and able part is the hard thing. Personally, if I were going to setup and rig a little boat, I'd grab that blank 21' Schiada hull that is in spam. Figure if you're going to invest your life in something, a Schiada is a good place to bank. :D
Now your talking a little twin turbo ski boat.......or a blown GN............or or or
I like the Schiada a lot.

Havasu1986
10-10-2007, 09:19 AM
We use Ahern for our high reach equipment. And the golf and Ahern suite at the Pomona drags doesn't hurt either. Hopefully next year I can make the Nascar race and watch from the Ahern suite in Las Vegas. :D Justin can hook you up. ;)

Jordy
10-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Now your talking a little twin turbo ski boat.......or a blown GN............or or or
I like the Schiada a lot.
You'd get a lot more use out of a bigger little boat around here. My 21' Schiada was a blast in the soup. My 19' jet, not so much. That's why I waited until this part of the year to even start messing with it. :)

AZJD
10-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Thanks everyone. Didn't think there were more than 3 people on this site that actually liked me.:D :D :D
Mr Hemidude, who do you work for? We should talk if you are renting....

AZJD
10-10-2007, 09:47 AM
K's, PS, whatever it's jut a letter!:D :D :D

rivrrts429
10-10-2007, 11:38 AM
AZJD,
Looks like your doing a hell of a job for these guys. It's hard to find a good rep. these days, not to mention one that stays with a rental company for any length of time. Its good to see positive people in the industry and customers to acknowledge it on a public forum. I can definitley admire that, even if you are from the competition:D Didn't want to hijack this thread, just wanted to give credit where credit is due;)
Richard

Big Warlock
10-10-2007, 12:31 PM
AZJD takes care of us as well. He gets beat up alot at my office, but Ahern has always been good to us.
My .02

AZJD
10-10-2007, 02:24 PM
AZJD,
Looks like your doing a hell of a job for these guys. It's hard to find a good rep. these days, not to mention one that stays with a rental company for any length of time. Its good to see positive people in the industry and customers to acknowledge it on a public forum. I can definitley admire that, even if you are from the competition:D Didn't want to hijack this thread, just wanted to give credit where credit is due;)
Richard
What company are you with? Hi jack away.......:D

rivrrts429
10-10-2007, 03:53 PM
What company are you with? Hi jack away.......:D
I'm a rep for Sunstate.
Just a mom and pop rental co. :D :D

rivrrts429
10-10-2007, 04:27 PM
AZJD takes care of us as well. He gets beat up alot at my office, but Ahern has always been good to us.
My .02
The life of a sales rep.;)

AZJD
10-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm a rep for Sunstate.
Just a mom and pop rental co. :D :D
Judging by the size of Mike Watts home, I would say he has rented to a few moms and pops..:D :D

rivrrts429
10-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Judging by the size of Mike Watts home, I would say he has rented to a few moms and pops..:D :D
Maybe a couple:D Don isn't doin to bad himself!
Its always good to meet people in the industry. You seem to have a following. Just wanted to pass on a few good words since you don't seem to find that every day.
The boating world is full of peeps in the construction industry and I run into my customers alot up at the river.
Anyhow, I noticed your sig line and couldnt help but speak up:D :D

20" gun's
10-10-2007, 05:44 PM
AZJD get a thumbs up. We have rented equipment through him. Stand up guy.:D :D
Does this get me a discount?:D :D :D

AZJD
10-10-2007, 05:49 PM
AZJD get a thumbs up. We have rented equipment through him. Stand up guy.:D :D
Does this get me a discount?:D :D :D
Yes it does Tim. You will get a discount at Bourban Street.....:D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
10-10-2007, 07:45 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/bourbonjordy.jpg

Jordy
10-10-2007, 08:02 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/bourbonjordy.jpg
Classic!!! :D :D :D
Although it does appear that we got a late start on happy hour at the last scheduled driver's meeting. :(

squirt'nmyload
10-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Classic!!! :D :D :D
Although it does appear that we got a late start on happy hour at the last scheduled driver's meeting. :(
yeah by an hour and a half!!!! :D...but hey, we were just a bunch of boring assholes anyways :rolleyes: :D :D

Jordy
10-10-2007, 09:03 PM
yeah by an hour and a half!!!! :D...but hey, we were just a bunch of boring assholes anyways :rolleyes: :D :D
That girl danced for me last time we were there. Then I told her I remembered her from the last time and what all she said, and we didn't see her again after that. :D :D :D

rocket98
12-11-2007, 06:49 AM
We had our annual meeting yesterday. I'm glad to say the Ahern Equipment will be our supplier for 2008. AZJD stepped up on blew the competition away.
Congrats:D :D

Jordy
12-11-2007, 06:52 AM
We had our annual meeting yesterday.
I just hope my name didn't come up!!! :D :D :D

AZJD
12-11-2007, 06:57 AM
We had our annual meeting yesterday. I'm glad to say the Ahern Equipment will be our supplier for 2008. AZJD stepped up on blew the competition away.
Congrats:D :D
Thank you Rick. I appreciate it.

Havasu Hangin'
12-11-2007, 06:57 AM
AZJD stepped up and blew the competition
:jawdrop:

rocket98
12-11-2007, 07:26 AM
I just hope my name didn't come up!!! :D :D :D
Yes your name did come up.........We are staying with you too.......
I think the poor girls at the campus need some donations...