PDA

View Full Version : Legal Illegals?

Cigalert
10-10-2007, 11:22 AM
If I were to, let's say "hire" a bunch of illegals. This is a big job I'm talking about here. I'm going to need at least 45 guys.
If I were to pull up to my local hardware store and load up all my "helpers" into the back of one of my 16' or 24' trucks (I'm not sure which truck to take because like I said it's a big job) and take them to the jobsite. Oh, did I mention the jobsite is in mexico? If I were to drive them to the jobsite and tell them I need them to get out so I can pick up supplies, would that be wrong? Do you think they would need water while they wait? I'd probably get a ticket for transporting persons in an unsafe manor, so if I used ratchet straps or e-track bars to lock them in, is that safe enough? What if I forgot to pick them up? Like, if I left them there and just picked up another large group to take their place?

plaster dave
10-10-2007, 11:45 AM
I think you are out numbered if they decide to kick your a$$.:D But I like it.

womba
10-10-2007, 12:07 PM
I like the idea. Reminds me of a video I saw on the internet a few years ago where a guy did something like that. He picked up some illegal aliens in his truck at Home Depot and drove them straight to the INS office. Classic! :D

DCarr
10-10-2007, 12:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4vnqvbsV44&mode=related&search=

DUNDUN
10-10-2007, 12:18 PM
I like the idea. Reminds me of a video I saw on the internet a few years ago where a guy did something like that. He picked up some illegal aliens in his truck at Home Depot and drove them straight to the INS office. Classic! :D
THE AMAZING RACIST!
haha classic.

DUNDUN
10-10-2007, 12:20 PM
aww beat me to it

Shreve"T"
10-10-2007, 12:20 PM
HOW FUNNY !!!!!!! Let us know how it all turns out....:D :D :D :D

MikeyDado
10-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Beat me to it too. I saw it on jokaroo. Too Funny:D :D

Hal