PDA

View Full Version : Posse cold water fuel burn off at Buena Vista.

eliminatedsprinter
10-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Heading up to BV to burn off the last of the seasons gas and camp at the best local winter campground, on the weekend of Nov 10th. Who else is up for a little of the old Posse style campfire fun??:D :D

RitcheyRch
10-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Would go if wasnt headed to San Diego to see the Colts/Chargers game that weekend.

Jacamo
10-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Who else is up for a little of the old Posse style campfire fun??:D :D
I read some old threads about this Posse thing, pretty funny.Can someone tell me what happen?

Desert Rat
10-10-2007, 05:13 PM
We are going to El Capitan that weekend. Besides I use the left over boat gas in the garden tractor the rest of the year :)

eliminatedsprinter
10-10-2007, 05:21 PM
I read some old threads about this Posse thing, pretty funny.Can someone tell me what happen?
Well the Pyramid Posse was/is a bunch of us (actually I came in a bit after the OG's who started it;) ) who used to (and sort of still do:) ) boat locally (esp at lake pyramid) all year long. It has kind of morphed into whoever answers these threds and starts showing up at the lake, BBQs, or parties etc that we post up here. Pyramid Posse? It's a state of mind.:)

JetBoatRich
10-10-2007, 08:10 PM
we will be in North Vegas that weekend, my brother in-law is racing that weekend.
dirt fun:D

Jetdriver
10-10-2007, 08:38 PM
**** the posse!

SoCal_fun
10-10-2007, 08:58 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
10-11-2007, 11:25 AM
I have new idea....But I have a T Shirt LOL :D :D

raff
10-11-2007, 05:08 PM
**** the posse!
Now thats a good one, you want to buy a t-shrit:D

raff
10-11-2007, 05:10 PM
I have new idea....But I have a T Shirt LOL :D :D
Hey where are you, Sara and I have to go home tomorrow:( Been here all week and now the fun comes to an end...

Mrs.Racer277
10-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Hey where are you, Sara and I have to go home tomorrow:( Been here all week and now the fun comes to an end...
I will be there tomorrow night....you can always stay until Sunday :D :D

raff
10-11-2007, 07:54 PM
I will be there tomorrow night....you can always stay until Sunday :D :D
I wish, have things to do at home before I head back to work on Monday..

Mrs.Racer277
10-12-2007, 07:16 AM
I wish, have things to do at home before I head back to work on Monday..
Work is over rated :D

Jetdriver
10-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Now thats a good one, you want to buy a t-shrit:D
I wiped my ass with the few I had then burned them in a satanic ritual. I have cursed any and all that come in contact with those shirts. Animal blood goes a long way these days! :D

eliminatedsprinter
10-12-2007, 09:28 AM
I wiped my ass with the few I had then burned them in a satanic ritual. I have cursed any and all that come in contact with those shirts. Animal blood goes a long way these days! :D
I heard that your initiation went harder than most.....;) I understand that was when they learned to bring KY and use a smaller donkey....:D :D

Jetdriver
10-15-2007, 06:53 AM
I heard that your initiation went harder than most.....;) I understand that was when they learned to bring KY and use a smaller donkey....:D :D
KY is overrated! Oh and your the only jackass around this bunch! :D

Jacamo
10-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Well the Pyramid Posse was/is a bunch of us (actually I came in a bit after the OG's who started it;) ) who used to (and sort of still do:) ) boat locally (esp at lake pyramid) all year long. It has kind of morphed into whoever answers these threds and starts showing up at the lake, BBQs, or parties etc that we post up here. Pyramid Posse? It's a state of mind.:)
Was/is?
I did some more reading on this stuff and it looked like the first things that went on at Pyramid were mini OP6 get togethers, true?
**** the posse!
^ Sounds like u didnt like these guys?

Desert Rat
10-15-2007, 12:15 PM
Was/is?
I did some more reading on this stuff and it looked like the first things that went on at Pyramid were mini OP6 get togethers, true?
**** the posse!
He was and remains today the ring leader :D

eliminatedsprinter
10-17-2007, 03:30 PM
KY is overrated! Oh and your the only jackass around this bunch! :D
Whoo Hooo!!! I'm unique!!!!:D :D I've finally achieved a true distinction..:D :)

eliminatedsprinter
10-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Was/is?
**** the posse!
It sounds like that, however sounds, like sights, can be deceptive.;)

chili man
10-17-2007, 07:10 PM
Sorry guys, can't make this trip. We will be in Phoenix for Nascar racing that weekend. Keep us posted for the next get together. We miss seeing all of you.

eliminatedsprinter
11-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Thanks Jen and Cale, it was a great time!!:D
Sat's weather was great and the boats ran well. Woo Hooo!!:D :D :D :)

RitcheyRch
11-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Glad you guys had an awesome time.