PDA

View Full Version : Twitt Bazemore FIRED (NHRA)

BoatPI
10-10-2007, 01:38 PM
http://www.nhra.com/content/news/24855.htm

pw_Tony
10-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Oh no White BLAZEmore got fired!

Bense468
10-10-2007, 02:05 PM
you think attitude had anything to do with that? :rolleyes:

MKEELINE
10-10-2007, 02:08 PM
you think attitude had anything to do with that? :rolleyes:
No kidding. The guy seems to constantly have a chip on his shoulder. But, I bet he will get another ride.

Terminal Velocity
10-10-2007, 02:46 PM
i'm sure he's whining about how good Fuller has run this year compared to him. don't know if anyone watched the denver show but twitt wasn't happy with fuller after the final, even though whit treed fuller, fuller(crewcheif) kept it stuck all the way down track.
I know Fuller personally he's kind of arrogant but he listens to what the crew cheif wants from him in that car. his years of Super class racing taught him how to do everything the same every time. a couple of years ago there was some heat between Lee Beard and Whit about how he drove and whit's basic response was why don't you tune to how i drive...Beard told him i would if i know you'd do it the same every time.
on the other hand, i wouldn't be suprised to see him in Force's car for Vegas and Pomona.

Bense468
10-10-2007, 03:08 PM
on the other hand, i wouldn't be suprised to see him in Force's car for Vegas and Pomona.
Its possible he could drive a force car just because he is licensed and the sponsors wanna see the cars down the track. I'm sure people are starting to get a little pissed about the amount of time their cars have been off the track. Force or not.
But ashley and height will be running theirs, and Neff will be in Medlens old car...so I doubt they would put him in Johns car.

rsoscia
10-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Didn't think Force and Bazmore get along from years in the past

rrrr
10-10-2007, 04:20 PM
......a couple of years ago there was some heat between Lee Beard and Whit about how he drove and whit's basic response was why don't you tune to how i drive...Beard told him i would if i know you'd do it the same every time.
LMAO!!! :D
......on the other hand, i wouldn't be suprised to see him in Force's car for Vegas and Pomona.
I dunno about that. Witless has made an idiot of himself over the years claiming he was going to take Force down.......he never came close.
I am friends with the track manager at Pomona. I asked him if Bazemore was really the whining pussy he appeared to be on TV........he said dealing with Witless in person is ten times worse than you can imagine.
BTW I saw Scelzi made the countdown to one, as did Capps. Can't decide who I want to win. If Capps can keep his shirt on, he might just win the thing. Scelzi is a great fun guy, wouldn't mind seeing him take home the trophy.

Bense468
10-10-2007, 04:25 PM
BTW I saw Scelzi made the countdown to one, as did Capps. Can't decide who I want to win. If Capps can keep his shirt on, he might just win the thing. Scelzi is a great fun guy, wouldn't mind seeing him take home the trophy.
that was a great few races last weekend. Unfortunately they bumped their teammate beckman...but thats racing.

Terminal Velocity
10-10-2007, 04:26 PM
i know Neff did one launch and out to 330' on Monday this week but i'm pretty sure he's not a currently licensed FC driver. Albeit he could probably get that by Vegas. And Robert apparently had a 3/4" piece of pipe brace under the seat rip apart during that test as well.:eek: My understanding is that a wheelie bar broke and loaded one of the tires really hard it went into shake and something broke. Also, this supposedly isn't an anomoly for this X brace to break. :hammer2:
I would guess that Force is going to be doing all kinds of testing with Neff before he unleashes him to the hounds in FC. But then again, this is Force we're talking about.:D
rsoscia:
They have definetly had their differences. Mostly i think from Whit's side. To me i think Force loved to fawk with his head. But Force has publicly said that "he" respects Whit for his driving capabilities in a FC. With that i can't think of another seat that is vacant for Whit to climb into, sure there are some local and regional people but my opinion is that Whit's ego would be too big for that. Then again it appears that silly season is upon us:)

Terminal Velocity
10-10-2007, 04:33 PM
LMAO!!! :D
I dunno about that. Witless has made an idiot of himself over the years claiming he was going to take Force down.......he never came close.
I am friends with the track manager at Pomona. I asked him if Bazemore was really the whining pussy he appeared to be on TV........he said dealing with Witless in person is ten times worse than you can imagine.
True. but Force has a way of making chiken sh!t look like bannana creme pie. And i don't think force is done yet trying to get Hight his 1st championship and JFR's 16th.
Shoot you can walk the pits and see he's whiner. he'd be a perfect fit for Hot Boat Forums:D
Yea, that was just intense watching those two go rounds Sunday. I feel bad for Beckman but that IS drag racing.
If it we're me i'd pick either Capps or Hight. Don't get me wrong i think Scelzi is a great man for the sport. But for Capps i'd like to see him get it because who knows how long Ace can take this crap. And as for Hight, i just like the guy. He doesn't "really" get into anyone else's drama and just does his thing.

BoatPI
10-10-2007, 05:12 PM
I don't think Force would have Twitt drive. And ONLY because of his whiner rep. I just do not think Ford likes tha tattitude.
Let's face it, Twitt's a great driver and I cannot recall him ever crashing a car.

Terminal Velocity
10-10-2007, 05:16 PM
I don't think Force would have Twitt drive. And ONLY because of his whiner rep. I just do not think Ford likes tha tattitude.
Let's face it, Twitt's a great driver and I cannot recall him ever crashing a car.
That's my point he'd make a GREAT crash test dummy driver for Force:D
j/k

McIntyrelocal
10-10-2007, 07:30 PM
i dont think whitt would ever be invited to drive a force car even if he came with money there is some bad blood there doubt that would ever happen.whitt is a fag i have no respect for him.

Cs19
10-10-2007, 07:32 PM
They are saying Neff wont be racing this year unless testing goes 100% perfect, there is some video on 1320 of his 330 ft. passes, looked nice and straight. I also read about hights chassis breaking in testing. They are saying that the welding on the heat treated chromoly tubing is causing the failures.:confused: Apparently they are running a different chassis next year.
Bazemores a little bitch but he is already saying hes will be in another car as soon as Vegas. you guys ever see this? Someone did this to his hauler earlier this season, I think its hilarious.LOL
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7504/dsc2714oh3.jpg

McIntyrelocal
10-10-2007, 07:37 PM
theres a reason powers didnt have a written contract with whitt, his atitude is notorious and ill bet the fact that he already has offers is just him talking and spreading rumors to make him look desirable.i know quite a few people in drag racing and most dont have any patients for him.

Tom Slick
10-10-2007, 07:38 PM
The only reason that I could see JFR throwing Whitt in the seat of one of those Mustangs is to simply run block for Hight in the last two events, as the Championship is on the line. JFR will have Ashley back at Vegas and Pomona, but Whitt has the experience to get that third Force car in a lot of other contenders way if you know what I mean. 2 blocker cars is better then 1 in this case...I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but it's gonna be good know matter how it goes down!

MKEELINE
10-11-2007, 07:48 AM
The only reason that I could see JFR throwing Whitt in the seat of one of those Mustangs is to simply run block for Hight in the last two events, as the Championship is on the line. JFR will have Ashley back at Vegas and Pomona, but Whitt has the experience to get that third Force car in a lot of other contenders way if you know what I mean. 2 blocker cars is better then 1 in this case...I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but it's gonna be good know matter how it goes down!
This was my thought also. I would think that Force would want as many team cars out there as possible to help Hight. With the new format one round could make the difference. Bazemores a big cry baby, but he can drive. I remember back when he was running his own deal, that Fast Orange car was on fire every other pass.

McIntyrelocal
10-11-2007, 04:10 PM
This was my thought also. I would think that Force would want as many team cars out there as possible to help Hight. With the new format one round could make the difference. Bazemores a big cry baby, but he can drive. I remember back when he was running his own deal, that Fast Orange car was on fire every other pass.
if JFR was going to put anyone in the seat to run blocker it would probably be phill burkhart he was one of the candidates for neffs new ride.

Tom Slick
10-11-2007, 04:19 PM
if JFR was going to put anyone in the seat to run blocker it would probably be phill burkhart he was one of the candidates for neffs new ride.
Now that's an excellent choice!:)

McIntyrelocal
10-11-2007, 04:22 PM
little phill is a damn good driver and a great guy.

boater72
10-11-2007, 04:47 PM
If I didn't know any better, it sounds like there may have been a situation upcoming in Vegas or Pomona where a well conceived dive might have come into play and the answer was gonna be no.

McIntyrelocal
10-11-2007, 08:05 PM
i dont think that was the case because even if bazemore didnt want to take the dive lee beard would have just set the car up to blow the tires off of it anyway and twitt wouldnt have had a choice all together.just my thoughts

boater72
10-28-2007, 04:48 PM
i dont think that was the case because even if bazemore didnt want to take the dive lee beard would have just set the car up to blow the tires off of it anyway and twitt wouldnt have had a choice all together.just my thoughts
I guess you were correct!

McIntyrelocal
10-29-2007, 12:52 PM
im glad to see that phill got the ride i didnt get to see the race and i havent looked to see the results but from what im told he made to the second round.i cant believe no one has hired him full time but i bet these couple of races in forces personal car will bring some attention to him.