PDA

View Full Version : 455 heads ?? I need some

bakerman
08-05-2002, 05:17 PM
hello out there! one of my boat'n buddys need some 455 olds heads! he went out and craked his on his new boat does any body have some for sale?would prefer the castings F but K/H/or D would do fine but no J castings or a good pair of after markets for a good price would work to thanks alot for your help BAKERMAN / Ty

djdtpr
08-05-2002, 06:48 PM
I think my dad might have some laying around they will be either k or c heads though ill find out and let u know!

bakerman
08-05-2002, 06:52 PM
thanks please let me know and how much my buddy wants to get back on the lake!

project-speed
08-05-2002, 08:54 PM
I've have a pair of c heads, mondello rockers, with all the good stuff. e-mai me if interested, im in washington, w8in4air@aol.com Bradley

Hotcrusader76
08-05-2002, 08:59 PM
bakerman:
thanks please let me know and how much my buddy wants to get back on the lake!Check out Mondello Racing. They are the Olds experts.http://www.mondellotwister.com/aboutus.html
Good luck Ty
-Ty Lofstrom

Tahiti Owner
08-06-2002, 03:17 PM
i have a set of 1975 olds heads sitting here in the garage that i will give you, im sure they will need to be redone but they are all intact i will have to check the code for you...where do i look for it?

diggler
08-07-2002, 06:30 AM
Tahiti Owner:
i have a set of 1975 olds heads sitting here in the garage that i will give you, im sure they will need to be redone but they are all intact i will have to check the code for you...where do i look for it?Also, if you need them to be rebuilt, I know of a great guy in Oakland, CA that does this work. He's doing mine right now and is charging only $200 for the pair to machine, clean, reseat the new springs and set proper tension to match the cam. (Also, he's doing all this in only four days!)

bakerman
08-07-2002, 01:28 PM
Tahiti owner the casting leter is inbetween the intake and exhast ports to the back of the head about a half inch in size please let me know which ones they are he is interested in them! we have a shop here we use to rebuild them just the heads are hard to come across thank Ty