PDA

View Full Version : Hold on to your hats folks...

never_fast_enuf
10-11-2007, 05:14 AM
Actually, better make that your wallets. The dems are in charge and they are coming after your hard earned money so they can give it to those who refuse to work for it...ie, their constituents.
Can someone tell me since when is making 100K considered being rich?
We are so screwed...
The trillion dollar tax fight
By: Lisa Lerer
Oct 9, 2007 06:05 AM EST
By now, everyone knows Rep. Charles B. Rangel is poised to introduce the “mother” of all tax reforms, the biggest and most expensive tax code overhaul since 1986. But what they don’t know is how the New York Democrat plans to pay the more than $1 trillion price tag — and that uncertainty is fueling rampant speculation from Capitol Hill to K Street.
More (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1007/6250.html)

never_fast_enuf
10-11-2007, 05:20 AM
Give the dems the presidency as well? We will get to see just how much they take from you and me to give away to those that refuse to take responsibility for their own lives.
Geee...I can't wait.
On domestic priorities, Clinton pitched her proposals on Medicare reform and scientific research and said she would unveil a plan today to make college more affordable.
Clinton recently floated the idea of issuing a $5,000 bond to each baby born in the United States to help pay for college and a first home, but it immediately inspired Republican ridicule and she quickly said she would not implement the proposal.
She defended that decision yesterday, saying she is focusing on proposals with more political support and she is not formally proposing anything she can't fund without increasing the deficit: "I have a million ideas. The country can't afford them all."
Better have a strong stomach (http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/10/11/clinton_vows_to_check_executive_power/)

Glamasu
10-11-2007, 09:22 AM
5K dollar bond.....For college and a house???That wouldn't cover text books for college.
Dems suck and all of their constituents are money sucking leaches....pisses me off:mad: :mad:

Old Texan
10-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Actually, better make that your wallets. The dems are in charge and they are coming after your hard earned money so they can give it to those who refuse to work for it...ie, their constituents.
We are so screwed...
The trillion dollar tax fight
By: Lisa Lerer
Oct 9, 2007 06:05 AM EST
By now, everyone knows Rep. Charles B. Rangel is poised to introduce the “mother” of all tax reforms, the biggest and most expensive tax code overhaul since 1986. But what they don’t know is how the New York Democrat plans to pay the more than $1 trillion price tag — and that uncertainty is fueling rampant speculation from Capitol Hill to K Street.
More (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1007/6250.html)
"Money, money, money....all you talk about is money." Now whered' I hear that.....Hmmmmmm :devil: :rolleyes:
Put Rangel and his Dem cohorts in charge and all talk of "your" money will be in the past tense. Checks and balnaces to them are checks written that won't balance without "our" money. Maybe under the new plan we can stay out of war and use our new found 10% windfall.:rolleyes:

riverfun
10-11-2007, 12:57 PM
200K for a couple, thats just middle class in so. cal., politicians need to start considering where people live and work.

Old Texan
10-11-2007, 01:42 PM
200K for a couple, thats just middle class in so. cal., politicians need to start considering where people live and work.
Quit electing all those Libs.....:D

SmokinLowriderSS
10-11-2007, 02:07 PM
We are so screwed...
I've been "rich" ever since the Clinton tax increase on the rich increased taxes all the way down to $35k back in 1998.
That was 260 Billion increase, and it tanked the economy in late '99.
Pelosi only wanted 400 Billion last spring to put it in another hole.
What do ya figure 4X Clinton's mistake will do to it?
And ultra complains about REPUBLICAN spending being "out of controll" (which it is).
Charlie is a Republican now?