PDA

View Full Version : Code Blue Racing!!

Rooster
02-28-2006, 11:27 AM
I just want to say how happy I am with the service at Cold Blue Racing! And Jim!
He picked up my 79 boat at my storage in Needles. Rebuilt the pump, and worked on the intake and other things, and let me just tell you... I have a new boat! Gained MPH with no more RPMs. Runns smooth, planes quicker, better gas milage.. And the finish details on the pump made it look great!!!
Overall, I highly recomend Jim and Code Blue for any service work to your boat!!! I am really happy with the work he has done so far! And if you need pump work or anything done to your boat, give Code Blue a try!!!
Once I figure out how, I will post a pic of what he did to the intake.

NJBA Donut Club
02-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Is that CBR........ Code Blue Ripoff

Keyser
02-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Thats aload of crap man. Jim has always been helpful on these boards and in person. At CBBB my wife was having trouble backing my Avalanche down the ramp and Jim jumped in and helped her with out hesitation. He doesn't deserve to have anything bad said about him!!!!!!

NJBA Donut Club
02-28-2006, 02:54 PM
When he's done lining his pockets with your money installing parts that were given to him through goodwill, now has turned bad.
Anybody that posts video of himself starting his engine in the driveway with the pump attached is a fool, makes you think what he's doing to your stuff.

Sleek-Jet
02-28-2006, 03:03 PM
When he's done lining his pockets with your money installing parts that were given to him through goodwill, now has turned bad.
Anybody that posts video of himself starting his engine in the driveway with the pump attached is a fool, makes you think what he's doing to your stuff.
Troll........ :rollside: :rollside:

Keyser
02-28-2006, 03:05 PM
It seems like this guy is just here to piss everyone off. Just look at his posts, everyone of them is totaly negative.

NJBA Donut Club
02-28-2006, 03:07 PM
I am not here to make friends like you idiots, I am here to tell it like it is.

Rooster
02-28-2006, 03:08 PM
Jim is a good guy, and is nice enough to take the time to explain what he wants to do first. Give you pricing second, and finally... STICK to the prices that he has stated!!!!
I think he is a stand-up guy, and he takes Pride in his work and has customer satisfaction as one of his primary goals! Good work isnt free, and he definatly does good work, and he stands behind it. So if you have a grievance, please state what it is with your reasoning so it can be addressed...
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and my opinion is that I would not hesitate to recomend Jim and Code Blue Racing to anyone!

NJBA Donut Club
02-28-2006, 03:11 PM
As long as your happy, that's all that counts............ forget about business ethics, that's out the window

Bradf
02-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Yea, stop drinking the Hateraide. And if you're not here to make friends, then leave. Becuase im pretty sure everyone else is here to meet new people that are interested in what they're interested in. Ive seen how some peopleon the forums dont like CBR but keep it to yourselves. This isnt highschool. Grow up.

El Prosecutor
02-28-2006, 03:22 PM
:idea:
This message is hidden because NJBA Donut Club is on your ignore list.
:)

Rooster
02-28-2006, 03:30 PM
I was there and saw your boat. Nice to get it all ready for the river :)
Yeah I saw yours there too. Looks nice! Its going to be a great season!

hack job
02-28-2006, 03:31 PM
I just want to say how happy I am with the service at Cold Blue Racing! And Jim!
He picked up my 79 boat at my storage in Needles. Rebuilt the pump, and worked on the intake and other things, and let me just tell you... I have a new boat! Gained MPH with no more RPMs. Runns smooth, planes quicker, better gas milage.. And the finish details on the pump made it look great!!!
Overall, I highly recomend Jim and Code Blue for any service work to your boat!!! I am really happy with the work he has done so far! And if you need pump work or anything done to your boat, give Code Blue a try!!!
Once I figure out how, I will post a pic of what he did to the intake.
intresting what kind of gain did you see and what exatally did he do to your boat? would love to see pics of the whole boat.

Rooster
02-28-2006, 03:48 PM
intresting what kind of gain did you see and what exatally did he do to your boat? would love to see pics of the whole boat.
Well I bought the boat from what I could only call a Tweeker.. Because the boat was rigged and hacked together many times over.
The intake had a home made loader init, the intake had a 1 inch step between the water and the intake (not too smooth), it had a home made ride plate on there, that was pretty getto. So:
He added a stuffer, rebuilt the pump, added a SS loader, smoothed out the entry on the hull and made the intake entry more of a wedge. Fixed the rideplate so it was adjustable with turn buckles, and cut an American Turbine AB to a B (Because when I replaced the engine, the engine builder built me a high rpm motor with .629 lift, and 260 durration at .50 w 110 lobe sep,and 350cc runners on the heads, I screwed up but lesson learned) so we were trying to get the engine a little more into the rpm band it wants...
Now we need to keep in mind that this is a 21 foot open bow heavy ass boat, with more of a ocean V than a river bottom.
From all of this, so far I have gained about 6mph with surprisingly the same top rpm 5k. But the big difference is that it now cruises at 40-45 at 3900 and pulls a wakeboarder out of the water without any problems or even having to hammer the throttle to get on plane. And when you hit the throttle while moving it accelerates fast instead of how it used to feel mushy when you hammered the throttle. And it for some reason handles WAY better and smoother. I know this is unscientific but I know how my boat used to handle and I know how it handles/accelerates now, and it feels like a new boat. Way nicer than before!!! And there are still some adjustments to be made! So It can only get better!
Overall it was 57.5 mph on gps at 4900-5000k. With 40 Gallons of Gas, three people, wakeboarding gear, big ass cooler...

460 jus getn it
02-28-2006, 03:50 PM
dude what the hell is your problem...............jim is a good guy, unlike some of the people here...........

BIGAMIST
02-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah

ricktuttle
02-28-2006, 04:04 PM
This NJBA Donut guy tried to screw up my first two threads I started here for help as well. He had nothing to offer and I would love to meet him in person and adjust his attitude!!!!
As far as Jim at Code Blue is concerned, he offered to help me and was nothing but nice and helpful through messages we exchanged, and if I were in his part of the country I wouldn't have a problem letting him work on my boat.

Keyser
02-28-2006, 04:15 PM
This NJBA Donut guy tried to screw up my first two threads I started here for help as well. He had nothing to offer and I would love to meet him in person and adjust his attitude!!!!
As far as Jim at Code Blue is concerned, he offered to help me and was nothing but nice and helpful through messages we exchanged, and if I were in his part of the country I wouldn't have a problem letting him work on my boat.
Just ignore that moron!!!!

bakerjet
02-28-2006, 04:41 PM
glad to hear your boats like you want it!! way to go jim!

Squirtin Thunder
02-28-2006, 04:42 PM
First and formost I would like to thank evryone that has stepped up with good words to say about Code Blue Racing.
Cord (Rooster) I know once we have a chance to do some set-up work we will get that Boat running over 60mph. It will take a bit of time to dial it in just right and you will think you have a new, new boat. Now some of you don't know that the #s that Rooster has posted are with 3 people and a ton of stuff in all compartments of the boat. But that really doesn't matter because that is the way he runs the boat every time out. I think we need to cut the impeller down to a B- to help get where the power is, so it can make a few more MPH.
Tom, (DILLIGAF) I am, I think more angcious to see the results from the mods on your Spectra 18 than you. You have heard what we did with Roosters boat and I think yours will be very close in gains, 6mph.
Keyser, I would do that for anyone that needed help at any time.
ricktuttle, I wish you the best of luck in your deployment. I know Duane will take very good care of you and your pump.
As long as your happy, that's all that counts............
Is it raining in your sand box today ???

Squirtin Thunder
02-28-2006, 04:42 PM
glad to hear your boats like you want it!! way to go jim!
How is yours coming ???
Thanks !!! :cool:

Rondane
02-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Seems like a story to be learned here....i think the donut club KNOWS something most of you guys are OBLIVIOUS to. Seems to me the donut club is calling out mr. ST? Bad experience maybe? Does he owe some money/parts where its due? if so, then he should pay up. Maybe mr. ST is avoiding the situation and the donut club needs to come here and BLAST his ass for the world to see to get him to come CLEAN. Have you guys thought about that at all? Again, this thread should be treated as SPAM and sent the spam section...i mean whats the difference....parts SPAM or shop SPAM??? This guy is using this board as a marketing tool and figures he can get away with it by posting a "few" helpful hints. Does he have something more than the next guy has to offer like best prices on parts and/or labor? Does he have the best warranty? Can you call him on his dime and not yours and talk for an hour about your setup? If he does, GREAT, i'll call him right away. Call any shop(dons pump service/ john@ jet connection in ohio SPAM) and i'm sure they will be happy as hell to to give you free advice and sell you parts IE. SHOP AROUND. I mean they want YOUR business dont they?
hats off to the donut club.....
rondane

beerjet
02-28-2006, 06:04 PM
I think ron and donut are a couple of pickle sniffers and are pissed that they do not have any quality advise to give. Good job jim and you are very generous with your time and knowledge.
-beerjet-

Rooster
02-28-2006, 06:08 PM
Seems like a story to be learned here....i think the donut club KNOWS something most of you guys are OBLIVIOUS to. Seems to me the donut club is calling out mr. ST? Bad experience maybe? Does he owe some money/parts where its due? if so, then he should pay up. Maybe mr. ST is avoiding the situation and the donut club needs to come here and BLAST his ass for the world to see to get him to come CLEAN. Have you guys thought about that at all? Again, this thread should be treated as SPAM and sent the spam section...i mean whats the difference....parts SPAM or shop SPAM??? This guy is using this board as a marketing tool and figures he can get away with it by posting a "few" helpful hints. Does he have something more than the next guy has to offer like best prices on parts and/or labor? Does he have the best warranty? Can you call him on his dime and not yours and talk for an hour about your setup? If he does, GREAT, i'll call him right away. Call any shop(dons pump service/ john@ jet connection in ohio SPAM) and i'm sure they will be happy as hell to to give you free advice and sell you parts IE. SHOP AROUND. I mean they want YOUR business dont they?
rondane
Again, everyone is entitled to their optinion... But this thread was not meant to be spam, it was meant to be a review of services rendered! Just as many people on here review performance products, I am giving a positive review of ST's and CBR's great work. As well as sharing performance and other gains as a result of this work. I have seen countless threads on here and other boards that do just that. Review products and services..

Rooster
02-28-2006, 06:16 PM
First and formost I would like to thank evryone that has stepped up with good words to say about Code Blue Racing.
Cord (Rooster) I know once we have a chance to do some set-up work we will get that Boat running over 60mph. It will take a bit of time to dial it in just right and you will think you have a new, new boat. Now some of you don't know that the #s that Rooster has posted are with 3 people and a ton of stuff in all compartments of the boat. But that really doesn't matter because that is the way he runs the boat every time out. I think we need to cut the impeller down to a B- to help get where the power is, so it can make a few more MPH.
This is very true, anyone who knows me or has been on my boat knows that I keep a $hat pile of crap on my boat. Including 50lbs of beer and ice, three people, full tanks of gas, spare alt, starter, spot light, carb, dist, 100 lbs in tools, life jackets, wakeboards, etc. Alot of crap!!!
But if you are ever broken down on the river I am a good guy to know because I have a parts store on board. :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-28-2006, 07:15 PM
You mama was a rip off last nite :)
Im glad I kicked her out because she wanted to be my best friend. She kept talking about a large object in her throat...........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-28-2006, 07:20 PM
You mama lined my pockets with $$$ last nite:D It was so good that I am still smiling:D
As long as your happy, that's all that counts............ forget about business ethics, that's out the window
I like you mamas work ethics. Suck hard and pay well.......I luv it!!!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-28-2006, 07:23 PM
I just want to say that jim has always answered my questions. If he didnt know then he would tell me. He has offered to send me parts withou pay to test!!! How many peeps do that on this board? Im not talking about friends either. Rooster and dilligaf came on here to tell it like it is......Bottom Line! Thats all that matters. I bet that if some of you broke down, jim would do all he can to help out! Oh and did I mention for FREE!!!!!! Jim, you all good in my book no matter what these assclowns say!!!!!!

454-ways-to-go
02-28-2006, 07:25 PM
You mama lined my pockets with $$$ last nite:D It was so good that I am still smiling:D
thats funny!!!!
who is this yahoo(donut). Only heard good things about jim.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-28-2006, 07:30 PM
rondane
Tell me one thing mr ROGAIN!!!! Why are you sucking dons nutz??? All you talk about is don! I have spoke to don and he is a very helpful guy. He was honest and helped me out. On the other hand, there are alot of great pump guys out here!!!! I have spoke to many of them and I can say they all have helped!!!! Not one thing has come out of my mouth about any of them! You on the othe hand flame jim in every post! Why is that? Did he do you wrong????? Did he not want to help you??? Whats your beef bro???? Seriously though,answer that for us........... alot of intriging minds want to know...................

Cas
02-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Here's my take on it, if someone has a good experience and lets us know, it's to our benefit. If someone has a bad experience and lets us know, it's to our benefit. If someone comes on such as Donut Boy and has no experience with Jim's or anyone's business, it's bs to bash! Just someone causing trouble where trouble doesn't need to be caused.
Besides that, Jim can and does get his ownself into enough hot water. Yes, he can be irritating with his constant spam type posts then again, he hasn't been doing that very often lately. Yes, he's spammed the SCSC races and others but he hasn't even been doing that very often lately. He's cut down on the advertising in his signature and he's even been utilizing the private messaging. For all that I commend him as I'm sure he's only doing it to please a lot of other people.
As most of you know, Jim and I have butted heads for awhile now, even last night but since I've never used Jim for business, I would never bash that. I think it's total BS that anyone would do that without any experience with Jim other than an internet message board.
Ok Jim, now we can get back to the trivial bs. You never answered me on where you'd put all those decals!

CARLSON-JET
02-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Rondane, ST has helped where he could and finds comfort on H.B.. Nobody, including himself has claimed him as the all knowing.
Awhile back some friends of mine picked up a good deal on a used work van from back east. As luck would have it they broke down in that hole "mansfield" you call home. I shot you a P.M. hoping you might know a good tranny shop in the "hood" with this thread http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103034 and a P.M. No reply was your answer. It's OK though.. they got it fixed and were on their way in 2 days.. no loss. So.. here was a fellow ***boater asking for your help and guess what.. I was given what you have to offer... NOTHING!!.. A few months before that, ST who knows me just as good as you do gave me some help. from 2000 miles away no less. I bought a boat from the west and needed a tow and a place to park it near bullhead while my neighbor partied like a rockstar in vegas.. ST took his own time and hooked me up with some new tires and checked over the trailer. ST also put up with my neighbors lackluster effort to take charge and contact ST to pick the boat up. Unless ST owes you money, effort or the time of day you should let those you feel he does owe speak for themselves. ST has been very generous to many people on this board when he was given a chance. Can you say the same??? NJBA Nonutsclub, IF and thats IF ST owes somebody something, they took that chance themselves. If they need somebody to post on an open forum in the manner that you do, I would like to know who it is so I can be sure to NOT choose to do buisiness with them. Thank you R.B.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Damn 396...you are on fire :)
Personally, I don't see why people come on and flame people with innuendos and nothing of substance. Different strokes for different folks I guess
Stuff like this pisses me off! Im cool with alot of people and would never flame for no reason. I will always back a fellow boater if he is in the right;)

Squirtin Thunder
02-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Here's my take on it, if someone has a good experience and lets us know, it's to our benefit. If someone has a bad experience and lets us know, it's to our benefit. If someone comes on such as Donut Boy and has no experience with Jim's or anyone's business, it's bs to bash! Just someone causing trouble where trouble doesn't need to be caused.
Besides that, Jim can and does get his ownself into enough hot water. Yes, he can be irritating with his constant spam type posts then again, he hasn't been doing that very often lately. Yes, he's spammed the SCSC races and others but he hasn't even been doing that very often lately. He's cut down on the advertising in his signature and he's even been utilizing the private messaging. For all that I commend him as I'm sure he's only doing it to please a lot of other people.
As most of you know, Jim and I have butted heads for awhile now, even last night but since I've never used Jim for business, I would never bash that. I think it's total BS that anyone would do that without any experience with Jim other than an internet message board.
Ok Jim, now we can get back to the trivial bs. You never answered me on where you'd put all those decals!
There are many boats that will need some sort of sponsorship in the SCSC, I mean racing costs and if I can help lilrick with a few bucks to run a decal I am sure he will do it or any other racer for that matter.
Yes you have done buisness with me and my father, sbc 400, not saying it was a great engine but it was running when pulled.

Keyser
02-28-2006, 09:24 PM
I think ron and donut are a couple of pickle sniffers
-beerjet- :2purples: :hammerhea HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats to funny. I tell you the man has a great avatar and a sense of humor to boot!!!!! :crossx:

Cas
02-28-2006, 09:44 PM
There are many boats that will need some sort of sponsorship in the SCSC, I mean racing costs and if I can help lilrick with a few bucks to run a decal I am sure he will do it or any other racer for that matter.
Yes you have done buisness with me and my father, sbc 400, not saying it was a great engine but it was running when pulled.
Ahh, makes more sense, decals on more than one boat....gotcha!
yep, you're right, I did get that engine from your Dad through you. Yes, it was a pretty good deal, too bad I never got around to doing that project. That engine will end up in a boat though, I traded it off for a 350 that I'll be rebuilding for my truck at some point.

Big Kahunaa
03-01-2006, 08:47 AM
I have had nothing but good luck dealing with jim (st) and some good prices and i have delt with other pump places and they have been very helpfull to just if i can get a good deal localy that's where i'll spend my money

NJBA Donut Club
03-01-2006, 03:27 PM
Jim has been fixing up my Spectra 18 and when done I will let you guys know the results. At this point I am extremely happy what he has been doing for me. Just have a few things to finish up but they are all minor. I can't wait to get it out and run it to see the improvements.
Don't worry about this guy Jim. I went and read some of his other posts. Definitly a troll but attacking someones livelyhood is way out of line. I would just go ahead and give the moderators a heads up. Maybe they can ban him? Other than that not worth it to respond to him.
I edited this to correct my terminology so as not to mis-lead anybody. I am very happy with the work Jim has done so far. Thanks Jim
You guys have such a short memory, wasn't it our old pal Jim who slammed Rex Marine

NJBA Donut Club
03-01-2006, 03:29 PM
You are about as funny as a box of rattle snakes, maybe as dumb

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-01-2006, 04:45 PM
You are about as funny as a box of rattle snakes, maybe as dumb
Ahh such harsh words :rolleyes: you are quite a jokester.........

wright27
03-02-2006, 10:33 AM
rondane
If someone gets ripped off by someone they cannot be mad at the person who ripped them off, they can only be mad at themself for being stupid. That would be donuts fault not the other guy. Don't blame someone else for you being a fool. That is just ignorance at its best.

Rondane
03-02-2006, 08:44 PM
If someone gets ripped off by someone they cannot be mad at the person who ripped them off, they can only be mad at themself for being stupid. That would be donuts fault not the other guy. Don't blame someone else for you being a fool. That is just ignorance at its best.
Your speaking totally from ASSUMPTION and twisting words to make your point. Shut your pie hole and quit talkin out your A$$. OBVIOUSLY the donut club has a beef....OBVIOUSLY there was a post OMITTED by some MIKEF guy stating "i heard the same thing".....obviously he lost his balls somewhere and retracted it. I see ST has quite a few sponsors and they seem to get smaller and change quite regularly....maybe there is some truth and the donut club is credible.
my .02
rondane

Rondane
03-02-2006, 08:56 PM
Rondane, ST has helped where he could and finds comfort on H.B.. Nobody, including himself has claimed him as the all knowing.
Awhile back some friends of mine picked up a good deal on a used work van from back east. As luck would have it they broke down in that hole "mansfield" you call home. I shot you a P.M. hoping you might know a good tranny shop in the "hood" with this thread http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103034 and a P.M. No reply was your answer. It's OK though.. they got it fixed and were on their way in 2 days.. no loss. So.. here was a fellow ***boater asking for your help and guess what.. I was given what you have to offer... NOTHING!.
I dunno who you are and where you get off carlson BUT before you start slamming someone you DONT know and calling my area THE HOOD...let me tell you one thing. I had checked my PM's a WEEK after you sent me one and just assumed you needed help that day which is to why i didnt reply to you. FORGIVE ME for not being here EVERY DAY as i have another life to take care of. I"m sorry you had trouble and if i had known i would have replied in a timely manner to offer some suggestion. I will however APOLOGIZE to you for not at least answering your PM and just putting it aside and honestly forgetting about it. Answering it would have been the proper thing to do but again it was a WEEK later and it appears that it wouldnt have done any good. To come off as an asshole like you are though is really uncalled for. Does everyone belittle a guy for his employment and where he lives around here? Good grief! Sorry being a regular joe.

MikeF
03-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Your speaking totally from ASSUMPTION and twisting words to make your point. Shut your pie hole and quit talkin out your A$$. OBVIOUSLY the donut club has a beef....OBVIOUSLY there was a post OMITTED by some MIKEF guy stating "i heard the same thing".....obviously he lost his balls somewhere and retracted it. I see ST has quite a few sponsors and they seem to get smaller and change quite regularly....maybe there is some truth and the donut club is credible.
my .02
rondane
ST pm'd me and the lack of funds in the past to who I was referring to, got the funds and that cleared up the accusation. So I deleted the post.

MikeF
03-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Still have the balls! :crossx:

Rondane
03-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Tell me one thing mr ROGAIN!!!! Why are you sucking dons nutz??? All you talk about is don! I have spoke to don and he is a very helpful guy. He was honest and helped me out. On the other hand, there are alot of great pump guys out here!!!! I have spoke to many of them and I can say they all have helped!!!! Not one thing has come out of my mouth about any of them! You on the othe hand flame jim in every post! Why is that? Did he do you wrong????? Did he not want to help you??? Whats your beef bro???? Seriously though,answer that for us........... alot of intriging minds want to know...................
Listen396 ways to SWALLOW..when are you making it to 400? With a name like yours why pick on a normal name like mine? First it's my occupation, then it's where i live, next it's my name. I just dont get it...what bunch of simpletons! Where do i post about sucking dons nuts? I mention him about as much as you post USEFUL information if at all. All i talk about is don? where is that? Don is a good guy...set in his ways but a good guy. Does good work, very knowledgable and sells jet parts especially pushes what he makes himself. Again, I HARDLY mention him if at all. I have nothing to gain so why should i? Besides, it's not right to come on a PUBLIC forum and do it CONTANTLY like alot of people do. Besides, Your welcome for the tip to call him...you throatcoat!
Why is it ok to SPAM services and not parts from individuals on here? It's always moved. I think there should be a "service spam" forum like there is a "parts spam" forum is all.I dont have a beef with ST, just stated that he's as blatant as they come with the spam. Of course he has toned it down a bit...must be his "creditors" like the donut club are calling? :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Listen396 ways to SWALLOW..when are you making it to 400? With a name like yours why pick on a normal name like mine? First it's my occupation, then it's where i live, next it's my name. I just dont get it...what bunch of simpletons! Where do i post about sucking dons nuts? I mention him about as much as you post USEFUL information if at all. All i talk about is don? where is that? Don is a good guy...set in his ways but a good guy. Does good work, very knowledgable and sells jet parts especially pushes what he makes himself. Again, I HARDLY mention him if at all. I have nothing to gain so why should i? Besides, it's not right to come on a PUBLIC forum and do it CONTANTLY like alot of people do. Besides, Your welcome for the tip to call him...you throatcoat!
Why is it ok to SPAM services and not parts from individuals on here? It's always moved. I think there should be a "service spam" forum like there is a "parts spam" forum is all.I dont have a beef with ST, just stated that he's as blatant as they come with the spam. Of course he has toned it down a bit...must be his "creditors" like the donut club are calling? :D
That was the best. You got me with that one buddy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: F.Y.I Im the one that started the parts swapmeet in just jets jackass. I have delt with alot of ***boaters on here. Alot of them know me and know I do good business wether its buying or selling. So for you to judge what I post about is as irrelevant as to you stroking doughnut clubs pole. Obviously you cant read or decipher what you have read because I already told you that Ive spoken with don. He is a great guy and shared alot of info with me. But what Ikm trying to get at is why do you always slam ST(jim)???? What did he personally do to you????????????? Yeah, he might have posted a lil too much spam but I always looked past it. Look at the ammount of people that can honestly say that jim is always willing to help!! Thats what really counts! If your so worried about what goes on here in ***boat then why dont you go to the sandbar? you can listen to all the wife swapping and dogg stroking all you want. Then you can comment on what they are doing and maybe teach them. Hell, while your at it..... sit at your local lake and tell people not to drink and boat since your so perfect.............

wright27
03-03-2006, 10:25 AM
my .02
rondane
Wow, sorry did not mean to make you cry. Now clean your nose you little pussy.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Wow, sorry did not mean to make you cry. Now clean your nose you little pussy.
LMFAO!!!!! :D:D:D

AzMandella
03-04-2006, 08:53 AM
I've been following this thread for a few day's now it has made me sick.I am not a jetter but a v-driver so I try not to stick my nose in where it does not belong.But the two things we share in common is a love for fast boats and bad ass engines.with that said I think the Butt Hole Club needs to just get out of here.I took the time to read every post made by NJBA Butt Hole Club and I have to say that I have never seen a more negative person in my life.It's not just ST but every post he haas made is either mean,nasty,and just plain negative.YOU ARE A TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!And Rondane before you keep holding his pole mabey you should review all of his posts and see what a prick you are holding.I think the best thing to do is to petition the moderators to ban him.Although he probably will return under another screen name since he is gutless to fill out his profile anyway.Just a plain little CHICKENSHIT that isn't man enough to talk shit and be known who it is that's spewing shit out his mouth!

Rooster
03-20-2006, 10:08 AM
CBR Update:
Jim (ST) did some-more tuning on my boat after the original gains, and I took it out again this weekend for the whole weekend and here are the results:
The boat ran well... It hit 61.9mph. It rides alot further out of the water now...but it runs fastest with the tail almost full down, when I pull it up slightly I loose 2-3 mph. The RPMs on the motor are tripping me out... It started by still only going to 4900 rpm... Then 5000 rpm after a good run... Then get this.... Late in the day after hauling ass back to needles from Topack (Maybe it cleaned the plugs)... I hit the throttle all the way down.. And Crap... 5700 rpm... and off we went (I think part of it was cavitation) but it held at 5600. I thought the Impeller broke a fin... Anyways... The next day when I hit 61.9 it was at 5100 rpms (Two people, one and a half tanks full, and the standard load of crap and beer)... And I couldnt get the rpm's past 5100... for the rest of the trip...
Overall, it ran great.. We cruized at 50 mph for most of the weekend (WHICH WAS TOP SPEED BEFORE) and used alot less gas than normal, so thats a huge plus.. The RPM issue is still a mystery to me.. But I hope with the new plugs it will figure itself out... For that while when it was at 5600 rpms (4 people in the boat and two dogs) for the whole run, I didnt have my GPS out but I would be willing to bet that we were well into the 65 mph range... and from the wake off the side we were running on the back 3 feet of the hull... The engine sounded like it found an extra gear (Or an extra cylinder kicked in)... This maybe that the plugs are still fouled.. But I am going to pop in some ACCELL plugs next time and hopefully it will run more consistently.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-20-2006, 02:07 PM
I've been following this thread for a few day's now it has made me sick.I am not a jetter but a v-driver so I try not to stick my nose in where it does not belong.But the two things we share in common is a love for fast boats and bad ass engines.with that said I think the Butt Hole Club needs to just get out of here.I took the time to read every post made by NJBA Butt Hole Club and I have to say that I have never seen a more negative person in my life.It's not just ST but every post he haas made is either mean,nasty,and just plain negative.YOU ARE A TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!And Rondane before you keep holding his pole mabey you should review all of his posts and see what a prick you are holding.I think the best thing to do is to petition the moderators to ban him.Although he probably will return under another screen name since he is gutless to fill out his profile anyway.Just a plain little CHICKENSHIT that isn't man enough to talk shit and be known who it is that's spewing shit out his mouth!
AMEN!;)

signmaster
03-20-2006, 05:00 PM
I have to say jim gave me an hours worth of valuable time last week with my pump issues and was very helpful and I havnt spent a dime yet, he's got my buisness !!

b's sanger
03-20-2006, 06:00 PM
I agree, I don't get online too often, but he already slammed the Sangers on another thread. Every post he has listed has been negative.
:hammerhea
Lighten up "Donut Boy," and get a clue.

WUTWZAT
03-20-2006, 10:56 PM
At the 40 odd posts he has and the knowledge of things going on here, he seems to be a member hiding behind this NJBA Donut Club name to post negative comments and stir the pot. If he is using two screen names under one IP address and is just here to cause problems isn't that considered a violation of the "terms of service" on this site and worthy of having their IP address banned?
If he truly has a beef with Jim and Code Blue Racing, please do address what it is that he has done and how he can correct the situation. Stating that he knows what he has done or anything short of coming and out and saying what is wrong makes people think your just here to cause problems. It seems everyone is calling you out to state your grievance. I am sure even Jim welcomes this so, post up or shut up I guess!
And yes this is a tool for marketing and making connections. Its the internet.

Squirtin Thunder
03-21-2006, 12:00 AM
If anyone one has any questions or problems they are welcome to call me anytime to discuss the situation. Hell pm me the # and I will call you.
Thank you
Jim/CBR
BTW - Feel free to check out my ebay store for some great buys.

shootingstar72683
03-21-2006, 03:54 AM
Who the hell asked for or wanted your advice. Go tell your ole lady your bull. Start calling names, you better be a big bad boy with a mouth like that my friend

b's sanger
03-21-2006, 06:47 AM
Dollars to "Donuts" boys Rondane and the so called know-it-all are the same guy. Maybe he is bi-polar and needs his meds. Both fairly new to ***boat, similar amount of posts. Quoting and defending each other all over the place. What are the odds we get two negative nillys on the board at about the same time. Better go to Vegas and bet on the don't pass line.

shootingstar72683
03-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Dollars to "Donuts" boys Rondane and the so called know-it-all are the same guy. Maybe he is bi-polar and needs his meds. Both fairly new to ***boat, similar amount of posts. Quoting and defending each other all over the place. What are the odds we get two negative nillys on the board at about the same time. Better go to Vegas and bet on the don't pass line.
That's some cool detective work b's.

WUTWZAT
03-21-2006, 09:19 PM
BTW - Feel free to check out my ebay store for some great buys.
LMAO!!!! Jim can't resist the chance to spam a little! Hope everything is going good for you Jim.
Jason

Squirtin Thunder
03-21-2006, 09:23 PM
LMAO!!!! Jim can't resist the chance to spam a little! Hope everything is going good for you Jim.
Jason
Ya know I do it just because, well if I didn't people would think I am dead or something. And of course it pisses some people off too !!! LMMFAO