PDA

View Full Version : Restaraunts in Northridge

Waist Deep
10-11-2007, 06:43 PM
We're coming up from HB to Northridge for The Haunt at the mall tommorrow night. Is there anywhere up there that has decent food?

Kilrtoy
10-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Forgot the name but the mexican and the steak house at the northside of the mall are awesome... Also there is a claim jumper and a macooroni grill on the northside.

Waist Deep
10-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Thanks Miguel, we'll check out the place @ the mall. Had Claim Jumper the other night and my farts were horrendous.

Mrs.Racer277
10-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Plasterdave and Rev.Williams both live in that area they should be able to help you out. There is a great place to eat at the lil airport there...But I can not remember the name??

RitcheyRch
10-11-2007, 07:08 PM
94th Aero Squadron
http://the94thaerosquadron.com/VanNuys/index.html

Mrs.Racer277
10-11-2007, 07:11 PM
94th Aero Squadron
http://the94thaerosquadron.com/VanNuys/index.html
Thank you

RitcheyRch
10-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Welcome ;)
Thank you

SFV2RVR
10-11-2007, 07:48 PM
There is also a wood ranch in that same shopping center as claim jumper and macaroni grill.

INSman
10-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Forgot the name but the mexican and the steak house at the northside of the mall are awesome... Also there is a claim jumper and a macooroni grill on the northside.
I think you are talking about On the Border and Wood Ranch BBQ, both good. I like the Italian restaurant just south of the mall on the other side of the street called Chi-Chi's pizza, much more affordable and great food.

TheCarDudes
10-11-2007, 08:55 PM
I think you are talking about On the Border and Wood Ranch BBQ, both good. I like the Italian restaurant just south of the mall on the other side of the street called Chi-Chi's pizza, much more affordable and great food.
What he said

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2007, 09:27 PM
What he said
I agree also. Chi Chi's is great! If you're going up early and feel like a deli lunch the Abe's Deli at Corbin and Nordhoff Place has good food. If you're in the mood for burgers then Red Robins inside the mall rocks. They have endless fries (the garlic fries are to die for). If you don't mind driving a few miles then Los Toros on Devonshire (almost to Topanga) has great food. I love their damn bean dip. Yummmmmm.

WishIknew
10-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Outback Steakhouse!!!!!! Mates!!!!!!

plaster dave
10-11-2007, 10:56 PM
On Devonshire and Reseda is Hots Cantina. It is Really good food. Its is like Chueys with better food and 3 plasmas in side and 2 outside. Parking sucks but the food is good. I also agree with everyone else on Wood ranch & Chi Chi's. You also have Musahis s/p next to chi chi's for sushi.

RitcheyRch
10-12-2007, 03:46 AM
Brents Deli on Parthenia between Tampa and Corbin is MUCH better than Abes.
I agree also. Chi Chi's is great! If you're going up early and feel like a deli lunch the Abe's Deli at Corbin and Nordhoff Place has good food. If you're in the mood for burgers then Red Robins inside the mall rocks. They have endless fries (the garlic fries are to die for). If you don't mind driving a few miles then Los Toros on Devonshire (almost to Topanga) has great food. I love their damn bean dip. Yummmmmm.

WishIknew
10-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Outback Steakhouse is #1 :eek: :) :eek: :) :eek: :) :devil:

SpectraJoel
10-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Musashi Japanese Steakhouse (there is one in Porter Ranch and one in Northridge).
Stewart Anderson's Black Angus (Northridge)

Waist Deep
10-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Thanks 4 the input. We went to the Aerosquadron and loved it. The Prime rib was great.
The problem was the 2.5 hour drive from HB to there on friday. Then we went to " The Haunt" in Northridge and it really sucked. Their web site made it sound good.

Mrs.Racer277
10-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks 4 the input. We went to the Aerosquadron and loved it. The Prime rib was great.
The problem was the 2.5 hour drive from HB to there on friday. Then we went to " The Haunt" in Northridge and it really sucked. Their web site made it sound good.
I am so glad you enjoyed dinner. I think they have very yummy food.:) :)
Took us 3 1/2 hrs to get to Corona last Saturday :( So I feel your pain.

RitcheyRch
10-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Glad you enjoyed the Aerosquadron.