PDA

View Full Version : Rockies figure out Webb,Darn-it!!!!

Not So Fast
10-12-2007, 07:55 AM
I'm surprised there are no gloating threads bout the game last nite, very odd:confused: It started off well for the young D-backs but oh those Rockies:rolleyes: They just look unbeatable right now dont they?
A side note though, I hate Tim McClelland and his "I'm bored" attitude, and how he got the call for the plate after that botched call at the plate in his last game is beyond me:idea: The second base interference call on Upton was so ticky tack, I've seen plays where they sliding guy was 10 feet from the bag and no call was made, totally uncalled for IMO. Of course it didnt effect the outcome of the game but you never want a bad call to influence the game and that couldve??
Oh well, Double D has his work cut out for him!!! GO D-BACKS :D NSF

Jerrys59
10-12-2007, 08:11 AM
I'm surprised there are no gloating threads bout the game last nite, very odd:confused: It started off well for the young D-backs but oh those Rockies:rolleyes: They just look unbeatable right now dont they?
A side note though, I hate Tim McClelland and his "I'm bored" attitude, and how he got the call for the plate after that botched call at the plate in his last game is beyond me:idea: The second base interference call on Upton was so ticky tack, I've seen plays where they sliding guy was 10 feet from the bag and no call was made, totally uncalled for IMO. Of course it didnt effect the outcome of the game but you never want a bad call to influence the game and that couldve??
Oh well, Double D has his work cut out for him!!! GO D-BACKS :D NSF
Webb didnt pitch all that bad I didnt think. They just got him figured out.
Ya got to score points to beat the Rockies. They need to get there bats working!

Not So Fast
10-12-2007, 08:17 AM
Webb didnt pitch all that bad I didnt think. They just got him figured out.
Ya got to score points to beat the Rockies. They need to get there bats working!
AMEN to that, we had chances just no timely hits and it wont get any easier with Ubaldo going next, he's been harsh lately!! NSF